Fifteen

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHO SAID I APPROVED IT?!"

All of them turned their head to the sliding door.

Infinite tilted their head, looking at the petite looking girl in front of her. They found her seriously familiar but couldn’t put it where they saw her before.

“UNNIE! WHO SAID YOU CAN GO OUT WITH THAT JERK?” The girl stormed into the room and pushed Myungsoo away from Jiyeon after placing the basket of fruits harshly down on the table.

Jiyeon smiled at her, “you’re the fan at the stadium right?”

“You remembered me, unnie!” The girl clapped her hands happily and giggled dreamily.

Now Infinite knew where they saw her before too: at the stadium when they recorded the Idol Star Athletics.

“Of course! You’re the only fan who stood by my side all this while.” She patted the girl’s head. “But, how did you know I’m here?”

“Of course I know! I asked T-ara unnies where were you when I saw them walking back to their dorm last night. They looked so tired. And they said you’re here so now I’m here! I wanted to visit you!! Can’t I?” She pouted and played with her fingers.

“Of course you can! Since you’re my loyal fan and my new friend! What’s your name?” Jiyeon smiled and pulled her down to sit beside her.

The girl smiled sheepishly, “I’m Park Jimin! I’m 18 this year and I love unnie the best! I don’t get why other fans just can’t stay with you. They’re not loyal fans at all!” She changed her mood this instance and crossed her arms together, glaring at nowhere in particular.

“It’s okay… I only need loyal fan like you, right?” She hugged the girl sideways which she gladly returned it.

“OH RIGHT! UNNIE! DON’T GO OUT WITH THAT JERK! YOU’RE BETTER OFF WITH YOO SEUNGHO OPPA! THOSE JERKS ARE DAMN BAD! THEY’RE ING EVIL!” Jimin pointed accusingly at Infinite who looked at her with shocked eyes.

“MY BABY YEON IS BETTER WITH ME, NOT THAT YOO SEUNGHO WEIRDO!” Myungsoo raged while J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter