One

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Hyomin’s POV*

“Unnie…”

Jiyeon was crying again. Damn. I’ve heard this cry for countless times after those rumors got spread out on the internet. Jiyeon and I stayed in the same room in the dorm so we’re much closer than the rest. I’m not implying that we’re not close, but just me and Jiyeon are much much closer.

I really wanted to create a press conference and confess everything after seeing my Dino crying every night. We even had the evidence with us! But we remained as what we are now, being called the ‘bullies’ since our CEO said this is to protect our position in the world. I just don’t get it why our CEO is thinking this way. I also really don’t get why Hwayoung would do that when we treated her dearly, like a sister and a friend.

But she backstabbed us.

I came back to my senses when I heard our Dino’s cries again.

“Dino-ah… Stop crying… And stop looking at those awful comments. We know it’s not true so don’t mind what others say alright?” I brought her into my hug and her hair, just like any sister would do.

“Unnie… They called me ‘’ and ‘bully’ and even told me to just die.” She cried even louder now and snuggled up into my shoulder while squeezing my waist tighter.

I like that feeling: To have a sister to take care of.

I patted her head and it lovingly, “I wouldn’t want you to die. You mean so much to me, to us. Don’t ever think about that, eo? Just stop reading and don’t mind the comments anymore.” I her hair and pushed her down onto her bed after taking her laptop from her.

“Sleep now. Close your eyes.” I commanded like a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter