Six

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dino-ah~”

“Maknae~”

Jiyeonie~”

“Dino!!!”

Ahreum finally found her in a dark room at the far end of one floor higher than their waiting room. “UNNNIEEEEE~ SHE’S HERE~ COME QUICKLY!” She shouted her lungs for her members to go to her.

“DINO-AH! OH MY GOSH! THIS !” Eunjung cursed and sat up the restless, unconscious Jiyeon. “Dino-ah!” She patted her cheeks but received no replies.

“Oh my gosh! She’s wet! Her clothes are all wet!! She’s cold!” Eunjung cried out and let her tears fall.

“ THOSE JERKS!” Hyomin roared and ran out of the room, getting down to where Infinite waiting room was.

They long finished their turn in the concert and were waiting for finale.

Soyeon and Boram sensed her anger and followed her. They wouldn’t want her to burst out now.

“Hyomin-ah!!” Hyomin ignored their calls and opened the door of Infinite’s room.

“ing jerks.” She cursed which made the boys widened their eyes at the sudden curse from a girl.

They sensed a strong angry aura from Hyomin and didn’t say anything.

“ARE YOU GUYS MUTE NOW? HUH? AFTER THROWING WATER AT HER AND LOCKED HER IN A DARK ROOM? SHE’S AFRAID OF DARK! GODDAMIT!” Hyomin raged and kicked the chair beside her which made the guys flinched.

“Min-ah.” Soyeon grabbed her arms but she yanked it away.

“ing jerks. I thought you guys were nice guys when I worked with you, Nam Woohyun. This is the last warning. Stop bothering us and tell your ing Hwayoung to back away and stop filling lies into your ed up lives. Pathetic human beings.” She kicked the chair towards them and warned them before leaving the room. She saw a little crowd outside but she didn’t care anymore.

She didn’t care if the staffs were to tell this new story online. She didn’t care if those jerk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter