Eleven

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH MY GOD! JIYEON-AH!" T-ara members shouted and ran over when they saw her in Myungsoo's arms.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!?!" Hyomin shouted and shook Myungsoo's arms harshly.

"SPEAK UP!!!" Soyeon smacked him many times but he continued crying ignoring the hitting and scolding.

Myungsoo yanked her hands away and picked Jiyeon up immediately and rushed to his car. T-ara members were too shocked to follow him. He left the two boys with the girls and drove off to the nearest hospital, hands not leaving hers any moment.

"What happened?" Eunjung hissed.

"She tried to commit suicide." Woohyun said which made the girls widened their eyes in shocked.

"Oh God. My poor Dino... Didn’t you realize we are still by your side?!" Soyeon cried into Qri's shoulders. Qri, herself, was crying as well.

Soon, all of them were in a crying mess.

Then Woohyun received a text message from Myungsoo about the hospital's address. Woohyun informed the girls at once and they got over immediately, by their van.

"Dino-ah!!!"

"Jiyeon-ah!!!"

Her members shouted while running towards the emergency theatre. Myungsoo was sitting down at the side, looking at nowhere in particular but he's still crying.

On the way, Woohyun and Sungjong explained why Myungsoo reacted that way to their maknae and now they knew the whole story.

They wanted to blame him for not trusting his first love, but at that moment, they just couldn't bring themselves to say anything after seeing him losing himself.

Soon after, the rest of Infinite arrived with worried faces along with their CEO. He's indeed one very helpful CEO.

"How's she?!"  Their CEO probed but Woohyun just shook his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter