Moving on.

Peach Red Tea

 

Minho's POV

I reached home late. 

"So how's your date go? Must be so fun that you came back this late."Onew said as i came in the front door. I looked at the watch 02:16am. I looked at him and shot him a glare.

"What is it to you if i had fun or not? And i'm a grown man. I am allowed to be home at this time," I said.
"Or wait, is it jealousy i sense?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Jealous? Why..w-would i be jealous?" Onew said, stuttering. He got up and then look at me," It's your problem if you want to date with anyone. None of my problem," He said before walking away.

Aha! Jealousy is a funny feeling. I know Onew. I've been there.

I don't understand him. He keeps making the lines blurry. Why can't everyone just be true to what they feel?
Why can't I confront these feelings too?

I touched my lips and smiled.

FLASHBACK

"Hey, come! I'll show you something," I told Clara. We had too long of a awkward silence. I pulled grabbed her hand and walked towards the jetty. "Wait for it..." I told her as she looked very confused.

Then like clockwork, the fireflies appeared above the lake. I looked at her as her eyes widened in amazement.

"Oppa! So beautiful!" she squealed, running around the jetty as the fireflies flew above her.

"I thought you would like it,"I said to her. Just like Seohyun.

"Oppa! I don't like it! I LOVEEEEE it!" she squealed again before running to me and then jumped on me for a hug. I lost my footing and fell down, causing her to fall on top of me.

I fell my heart skipped a beat, maybe two and then it stopped literally before beating rapidly. I looked at her as she stayed on top of me laughing. 

My hands as if with a mind of its own, carressed her face. It feels like when i was with Seohyun, except this time, it's different. DIfferent how? I don't know just different. She stared at me with her sparkling eyes and then, suddenly, she leaned down to me and kissed me. After we broke away from the kiss, her cheeks then turned bright red. It was probably because she had just realised what she's done. She got up hastily but still courteously handed out her hand to pull me up.

We then walked to the car together. Her hands still on mine.

"You know maybe, we could try this out?" She said with much hesitation.

"Try what out?" I asked her back, pretending to be clueless of what she just said.

"You know, going out with each other." she gestured with her hands.

I didn't response. I was thinking. Thinking of whether i could let Seohyun go, cause after all it had only been a year.

"Look," she said, stopping in her tracks and looking straight at me,"You are trying to move on, I'm hoping to move on, so we could help each other out. After all, love comes with frequent contacts and dates right?" she said in a as-a-matter-of-fact way.

I looked at her and saw her smile again. Yea, that smile. Maybe that smile could help me get through with letting go of Seohyun.

"SO??? I'm still waiting..." she said, pouting.

"Sure. Let's date and from today onwards, you'll be my girlfriend and i'll be yours." I said, finally replying to her question.

"Really oppa? I'm not letting you regret this! I'm gonna make you the happiest person on earth!" she said while running in circles around me.

"Okay, here's your first task," I grabbed her hands and made her face me. "Kiss me." I told her directly.

She blushed for a bit before leaning to kiss me. It felt wonderful I think i could finally let her go. I could finally let Seohyun go. Oh God, show me a sign if this is right.

And as if answering to my question, the fireflies appeared again, convincing of my choice. 

"Urm..ahem! What about the noble ladies shouldn't confess first?" I asked Clara mockingly.

She slapped my arms and smile again.

That's it, smile and make me forget her.

********************

Gasps!They're finally together!
How do you think Onew's gonna react when he found out, if her found out that is?
And will they forget their old love.
Stay tune for the next chapter! 

LOVE YOU~

CHU~