The wedding.

Peach Red Tea

Narrator's POV

Minho looked at his beautiful bride as she walked by the isle. She was breathtakingly beautiful. They were going to say their "I do"s that day and he felt like the luckiest man on earth. He took a glance at his wife as he said their wedding out vows out loud and saw her smile, the smile that made him fall for her ever so deep.

"You may now kiss the bride," the officiator proclaimed after their wedding vows had been read out loud.

He took the veil off his bride, and planted a kiss on her lips.

She is now his wife and no one can ever take her away.

His wife kissed him back as they hugged. She took a glance at their best man of the wedding - Onew.

"Don't look so sad. You'll be happy too" she said and smiled at him

 

***************************

*Minho's flashback*

"Hi, how have you been?" I asked her awkwardly. "How are you and your husband doing?" I forced myself to smile.

"Oh.. we urm.. divorced," she said, her voice cracking and when she finally did breakdown, i lent her my chest to cry on.

"It's okay, everything's gonna be fine." I said trying to console her.

When she finally calmed down, she asked me of how i was doing and whether there's anyone in my life. 

"I....uhh..." I didn't know how to explain to her. 

"Oppa~ Why did you take so long? The fireflies will be gone by..oh.. Who's she?" Clara asked as she wrapped her hands around me.

"Fireflies?" Seohyun asked, her face seemed to be cringing in pain.

"Yea! Fireflies. Beautiful fireflies at the jetty. oppa! you haven't tell me. Who is she?" Clara asked me again.

I took a deep breath before introducing them to each other.

"Uhh.. Seohyun, this is Clara. And Clara this is Seohyun," I gestured to each of them as i officially introduced them to each other. "And Clara here is my girlfriend."

"Going to be fiancee actually," Clara said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Oh." 

*Flashback ends*