Regular student.

Peach Red Tea

 

"I really need to see the principal!" I said to the lady behind the counter.

"Oh, Ms Tsukomoto, sure. Let me lead you to his office." She said politely.

 

I had ran to the Principal's office as soon as the bell rang for lunch. I can't take anymore of the special treatment. It's suffocating me. It's even worst than when dad made me dressed up for his gatherings. The lady opened the door and led me into the room, introducing me to the principal.

 

"Don't worry Ms Lee, I know who she is. Anything that i can assist you with Ms Tsukomoto?" He looked at me as soon as i got introduced.

 

 

"Ahh.. urm, is it possible if i could speak to you in private?" I said and then pointed at the guy who was in the office too.

 

"Oh. Don't worry about it. Let me introduce you guys. He is Lee Jinki. He is the student body president. And Jinki this is Ms Tsukomoto, the person i was talking about earlier. So what is it that i can assist you with Ms Tsukomoto?" He said.

 

Oh, the guy is student body president. And what were they talking about just now i wonder? Oh whatever, back to my main objective of coming here.

 

"Well, you could start with calling me by my own name. It's Clara. Then you could probably tell the staff to treat me like a normal regular student and yes, the huge table that you had prepared for me, I do not need it. I am perfectly capable of studying under normal circumstances. In fact i do so much better!,"I said directly.

 

"Oh! so it's making you feel awkward is it? Sure that can be arrange. Is that all Ms Tsukomoto? I mean Clara? 

 

"Yea. Thanks!" I quickly gave him a bow before walking out of the office. Great now that that's done. I'm gonna have a wonderful school life! A normal one! I threw a punch of victory in the air, though really i didn't win anything, I am so weird at times. I know.

 

"Hey Clara! Clara!" I heard someone shouting my name. I turned my back to see him, that student body president guy.. Ohh.. what's his name again? Lee Jinki,yes!

 

"Hey Jinki! What's up?" I addressed him informally.

 

"Oh wow! I didn't  think you would respond like that? I thought it would be more of a " Hi Jinki. how may i assist you in this wonderful morning?'," He said sarcastically. "Anyways, call me Onew. Only teachers call me Jinki. Also i have to give you a tour around school."

 

"Okayyyyy Onew. Don't make me out as a superficial girl and thanks i'd probably need that since this school is so confusing. There's so many building!" I said. It's true! The school was massive. I can hardly believe my dad practically owns it.

 

"Well, for starters, let's introduced you to a building you'd never forget!"He said before pointing to the building right across the one we were at.

 

He's right. I'll never forget that building.

 

RIght there in big bold letter. Clara Antoinette Tsukomoto Literary Studies.

 

So much for being a normal regular student.