It's a one-sided thing.

Peach Red Tea

Clara POV

A week passed by and Onew haven't been contacting me since that last conversation we had. No text, no calls, no IMs, nothing. I still haven't got over the kissing incident with Minho oppa too. Oppa...it seems like it's so natural to call him that now. Minho oppa unlike Onew updates me on almost everything, though most of it would be what Onew is up to for the day and what he had done the last week. It seems like Onew is avoiding me. Like as if i had done something terribly wrong that he can't forgive me for. I miss him so much!

"Clara!!!!!!!" I heard someone calling out my name as i was walking at the mall alone. I turned around to see Minho oppa. I smiled but my smile quickly faded as I saw Onew ..... and their parents.

"Hi Clara! You alone? What are you up to?" Minho oppa asked me, after giving me a hug.

"Hello," I tried to fake a smile."I was just walking around,doing some shopping, Hi Onew. Hi Aunty. Hi uncle." I quickly bow respectfully to their parent.

"Hello Clara. You are Mr Tsukomoto daughter right? Minho and Onew's dad is really close friend with your dad. Tell him we send our regards." The lady said.

"Sure, i will." 

"Hey Clara. That's not some shopping. That's a whole lot of shopping. What's the occassion?" Minho oppa asked, looking at the whole lot of stuff that i've bought.

"Urm, my birthday party is coming. These are the invite but since you're already here. Here's one for the family." I said while taking out the invite to pass on to Minho oppa.

"Onew oppa!" I heard a couple of girls voice calling out to Onew. He went over to the girls and hugged them as soon as they all got together.

GASPS! He don't even hug me, not willingly at least.i feel so small.

"Hey, don't worry about that. Don't be a jealous freak. Anyways, mom and dad went back already and they told me to send you home. You didn't bring a car did you?" Minho oppa asked me.

"Uhh.. I did,"  I answered promptly.

"Okay then, i'll just drive you home using your car and give the car keys to Onew," he turned around to Onew before raising his voice.

"Hey Onew! I'm sending her home. You take the car." Minho oppa threw the keys to Onew.

"Uh. okay. Whatever." Onew said sounding disinterested.

Minho oppa took the bags off my hands and helped me carried it as we walked towards the exit. I took a glance behind and saw Onew still laughing along with the girls.

I guess, i'm the only one who misses him then.

 

****************************

 

Here's the 4th chapters for my 4 beloved subscribers <3 YAY!
I know this one is not that good. But you know..Hee!
Comments & subscribe for those who haven't.
Cause i love love them.

Like how i'll love LOVE YOU!

CHU~