Beautiful ending.

Peach Red Tea

Clara's POV

"So let me hear it." Onew said as soon as we reached the balcony.

"Let you hear what? I say let me hear YOUR explaination for claiming i am your fiancee in front of everyone." I said stubbornly. He was jealous and it was quite a sight to see him like that. He's openly showing his feelings now and he makes me feel a sense of belonging but I am not about to give in to him easily.

"Later," he said firmly,"Now explain!"

"Fine, so it's like this,"

*Flashback*

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked him. His face showed his sadness way to clearly, there was no way to hide it.

"It's okay you know." I said again as he did not respond to my previous sentence.

"Okay for what?" He asked with his confused face.

"It's okay to love her again. You can go back to her. I heard it. She's divorced. No one is in your way anymore. You love her. She loves you so you know, just go for it." I told him. I knew that that's what he want and i know that our relationship isn't exactly a relationship. When i'm with him, i'm constantly thinking of Onew. When he's with me, he would only think of her. It's bound to fail anyways so i figured that'd be for the best anyways.

"What about you?" Minho oppa asked as he held on to my hand.

"I'm fine and i still love him. I'm not gonna die without you. You're still my oppa and Seohyun unnie will love you more than i could ever do. In fact i think she already does so go," I told him, trying to convince him to run back to Seohyun unnie who's still at the supermarket.

"Thank you Clara, you're an angel!" he ran off to Seohyun unnie as fast as he could.

*Flashback ends*

 

"SO the fiancee thing?Tell me about THAT!" i confronted the man again.

"Ohh i met your mom a few days ago and she told me about your green tea and Peach Red Tea analogy." Onew said softly. "I'm sorry for not seeing it earlier and i saw that thing at our secret garden so i asked your mom for her permission."

"Permission? For what?" i asked confused. He rarely do finishes his sentences nowadays.

"For this." He puts his hand into his pocket and took out a box. He knelt down in front of me, "Clara can you please marry this silly man and always sees him as your peach red tea?"

A tear escaped my eyes and i nodded. 

"Of course!"

*******************************************

Dear Onew,

You will forever be my one and only peach Red Tea.
You will forever be the one i love.

xx
Clara.

******************************************

 

THE END~