Missing person.

Peach Red Tea

A Month Later.

 

Onew's POV

"SO what is it that you need to talk to me about?" I asked him as he walked into the room. My brother had apparently summoned me to meet him as he had something of extreme importance to  talk to me about, probably one of those "Clara and me went out and blah blah blah". I got it. He told me a month ago of how he and Clara under the moonlight at his secret place. Whatever. It doesn't matter.

It does matter.

I hit my head as that subconcious mind started rambling about how i love Clara and how it hurts. 

You shouldn't lie to yourself, Onew. You still do love her, very much.

I hit my head against, trying to kick that voice out when Minho finally decides to open up his mouth to speak.

"I don't know how to break this but I......."

His phone suddenly blasted with the ringtone. He puts up his index finger, gesturing me to wait as he attends to the call.

Great. What a waste of time.

"Hello. Yes, I'm Minho. Hmm... Clara?"

My head bobbed at the mention of Clara's name. Then i saw his face filled with shocked and panic. What's happening?

He ended the call and started running towards the door, before running back in.

"Clara's missing. If you still do care for her, help me find her. I'm going to the police sta.."

I didn't even let him finish his sentence. My body reacted on its own when i heard that she's missing.

I haven't even say tell her that i love her.
How can she be missing?
She was fine before, obviously she is, I can smell her perfume on Minho.
They were probably hugging or whatever.

"Pick up! Pick up!" I said as i called her continously but it kept getting diverted to the voicemail.

I started the car engine and drove off to find her. Wherever she is, I'll find her.

 

Narrator's POV

Minho looked as his brother scrambled off and drove off, a smirk slowly forming on his face. He took one last glance before making his way to his own room, fiddling with his phone as he walked.

 

******************

Just to tell you guys, since i intend to make this short, it'll end at chapter 14(final) ^______^