First Kiss.

Peach Red Tea

Minho's POV

"Tell me how did i get inside this thing again?" I asked Clara again for the thousandth time. I just can't believe that i'm in this stupid silly plan of hers to make my brother aka Onew jealous then maybe get a love confession from him.

"Well, you want to get my sister so you should be nice to me, or else.." she turned her face swiftly to face me and gave me a glare.

"Geez, relax! And i did not say anything about getting Kiara,"I said as a matter of fact thing. There was a rumor going around her sister's school (Her sister and me go to the same school, that is at the other side of town) that i am in love with her. Rumor = not true but i don't even know why i agreed to help her when her only "bribery" so it seems is for me to get her sister.

I heard her grumbling at the passenger seat. I looked at her again. She forgot to put on her seat belt again. What a risk taker! I reached out for her seat belt and buckle it up when i saw Onew spying on us behind a pillar. Ahhh.. i finally found my reason to help her. 

"Uhh.. Minho. You are too close," i heard her saying to me. I turned to face her to realise that her face is only a centimeter away from mine and any wrong move would have me kissing her right there and then. I looked at her and saw her eyes. They were big and round, almost sparkling like the water at the lake reflected by the moonlight at night.

WOAAHHH!!! WAIT ! AHHH!!!! 

I had lost my balance and fell right towards her.

The next moment, i felt my lips on hers and in the corner of my eye, i saw Onew walked away from his hiding spot. I stayed there for a good one minute before i realised that i was dazing away and went back to my driver's seat.

"Uhhh.. sorry. That was not intentional." I told her without looking at her direction.

"It's okay oppa," she said softly. That was the first time she ever addressed me as oppa and honestly, it felt quite good to have her calling me that. I took a quick glance at her and realised that she was still blushing, her fingers on her lips.

"Uhh... Oppa, that was my first kiss." she said before turning away to look out the window. 

 

*****************************************

Hope that you like this update! Ohhhhh~~

HEE 

@yoyokamashi :Thank you <3

The whole ride back was a silent and awkward one, and i knew right then that a whole lot is going to change after that day. I just don't know what and how.

Don't forget the comments and subscribe okay!

CHU~