PUNK'D

Peach Red Tea

Onew's POV

My face soured as she saw the lady again. Yea, now they're happily married. I shifted my eyes to another person, another girl who was smiling to me across the room.

"Hey, you should go there already and stop smiling like a retard to yourself," It's him again. The annoying brother of mine.

"No! I'm not going there. I'm still mad at you guys!"  i said. I know i'm being childish but the joke had gone way beyond what i had imagined.

*FLASHBACK*

"So what is it that you need to tell me?" I asked, my heart felt heavy. It was as if i was on my way to my death sentence.

"Do you like me?" She asked as she looked me right in the eye.

"Uhh.. no." I said hastily,betraying the feelings that i had kept hidden for almost half a year now.

"Oh, then i have nothing to say to you. Bye bye," She got up and walked to her car before driving away.

What the hell was that about?

"Clara! You said you have something important to tell me!" I shouted at her, but she kept on driving without any attention on me.

FINE! IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANNA BE THEN I CAN BE STUBBORN TOO!

I walked briskly to my car and drove towards her car, stepping on the accelerator and stopping right in front of the car.

"What the hell? DO you want to kill me?!!!" she shouted out loud as she came out of the car.

"What is your problem? I came out here,worried for you and now that i'm here, you have nothing to say to me? What is YOUR problem?"

Her phone then blasted off and totally ignoring whatever i said, she picked up the phone.

"Oppa?" she said.

I took the phone away from her and shouted into the phone.

"Listen here Minho! I don't care what the hell that you like about her, but I am not letting her be with you anymore cause I love her. Yea, you heard that? I LOVE HER! SO go find another girl!" After i've finished shouting, i gave her back the phone and what i heard next shocked the heck out of me.

"Uhh.. Oppa? Did Mom and Dad head that too? And your parents too? I didn't know he was going to be like this, but..hahahahaha.....it's hilarious," she fell down from laughing too much.

That's when i realised that the ones on the phone is not only my brother but our families as well, because apparently Minho had asked her to tell me that Minho was going to be getting married by the end of the month to the love of his life- Seohyun, not Clara!

I JUST MADE A CLOWN OF MYSELF!

*flashback ends*

"So you sure you don't want to go to her, cause someone is talking to her right now and as far as i know he is VERY interested in having her as a girlfriend. I looked over to Clara and saw the guy flirting with her, so i walked over and grabbed her hands.

"i'm sorry, she's my fiancee," I said to the man before walking away from him, smiling as i saw disappointment embracing his face.

 

************************************

Haha. Fiancee? LOL!