His secret.

Peach Red Tea

 

Clara's POV

I nodded my head in agreement. Anything to make me forget what just happened. Anything at all.

Minho oppa took a deep breath before starting the story.

"A long time ago, there was this girl, very much like you. And there was a boy who loves the girl so much. They were the bestest of friend and he just didn't know if she would love him the way he loves her, so he didn't say anything at all. And then, he saw the girl with another guy and it breaks his heart. They soon grew distant and she migrated. She left with a letter addressed to him, on the letter, she wrote, I love you more than a friend ever could. I love you as how a woman love a man," 

"So...the boy in the story is Onew?" I asked Minho oppa with a puzzling look. He didn't answered, but instead he carried on telling his story.

"After she left, he came to the secret place that they had together. And then he found it, craved on their favourite spot, on the tree was her confession for him. He never knew and now that he knows, he had lost her forever. That boy is not Onew," he said with a chuckled before looking back at me with a serious expression,"That boy was me."

He stood up and took me to a tree. He pushed away the long grass that was around the tree and right there i saw it.

Dear Minho,
I love you.

Seohyun.

 

I gasped and covered my mouth. It was shocking. I don't know that Minho oppa had this past behind him.

"So what happened to you guys?" I asked with much curiosity.

Minho oppa then looked over the lake that was in front of us with a blank look. He took a deep breath before answering my question.

"Nothing. She got married and I'm left here, wondering about what might had happened if i had actually told her that i love her you know.," he said, forcing a smile.

"So, i guess what i'm trying to say is, after today's incident. Maybe you should think about moving on? Cause I don't think i want to see you hurt. " he continued.

I looked at him and asked,"And why is that?"

"Because you look,talk and laugh like her. I don't think i could see another her hurt. At least this time i could save you from hurt."

"Oh. Maybe i should." I said, still unsure what is it that i should do.

"And you know, this is Hyunnie's and mine favorite place. I've never brought anyone here. you're the first, you should be honoured." He said almost mockingly, but i know that he was just trying to make me feel better, make US feel better.

"Ahhh,"I smile at him. "So I must be a really special person then!" I said in tune with his mocking before letting out a laugh.

He turned to look at me and smile, "Ahhh..That's where you are.I thought i've lost you for a bit then."

"You know you should smile and laugh more often, cause you look so beautiful when you do,"

 
***************************
 
Hee. I thought that i should have a whole chapter dedicated to why Minho is so nice to her. Hehe. I've always thought of him as a prince charming, emotional guy. My sis was watching Pianist just now., and when i saw him playing the piano i was like  *swoooonnnnnnsss* I think i can actually die from it. HAHA.