Here's one to my broken heart.

Peach Red Tea

Clara POV

I glanced over the table where Onew was sitting, but he was already gone. Not even a hello. He just goes off just like that.. I made my way out of the canteen, just walking and thinking.

Does he not want to hang out with me anymore?
What happened during the summer holidays that made him this way?
Did i do something to offend him?

Countless questions filled my head until my feet suddenly stopped. Right in front of me was the entrance to OUR secret garden. Yes, OURS how long ago was that? a month? It seems like nothing is ours nowadays. I walked into the garden and i smelt it - his scent. He had this wonderful smelling cologne that he always uses, it seems like nothing had changed in our secret garden. I looked over at our favorite spot and then i saw him.

He was lying down, his hands over his eyes, probably covering them from the sunlight. i called out to him, "Onew?" 

No response.

I took my seat beside him and took a look at him.
I miss you.

My hand then carressed his cheek, my face above his before saying, "Hi"

His eyes fluttered and widened as he realises that i was there, "CLARAAAA?" He sat up, dusting the dried grass that had stuck on his pant.

"Hello." I said as i smile.

"Hi,"His mouth curved into a smile that i had missed seeing,"It's been long huh?" He said,looking at me.

"Yea, well it's just that...you know..summer..holidays and urm...school," I said. I didn't what else to say cause i didn't know what was it that pulled us apart.

WHAT WAS IT THAT PULLED US APART?

Onew shot me a yea-riighttt look before opening up his mouth again to speak.

"So you know, we should spend more time together, maybe we could...."

Before Onew could finished what he was saying, my phone blasted with the ringtone and i knew exactly who was calling- Minho oppa.
Onew looked at me and mouthed "It's okay, just pick it up." 

"Hello. Oppa? umm..Okay. I'm at school. Lunch? You're picking me up?Okay i'll wait. Usual place okay?"

I turned to Onew after ending the call but he cut me off before i said anything at all.

"I know you have to go," he said in an undefined tone "You know what? I have to go too."

"Uhh..but we were talking and..."

He was already walking away, waving his hand without looking at me.

"Some other time. When we're both free. Bye." I'm not sure if it's just me but he feels cold all of a sudden. I gathered up my stuff and walked towards the entrance, only to have a shocking scene in front of me.

Onew was holding some girl around her waist, and they were kissing!!!!