Want to hear a story?

Peach Red Tea

Minho POV

I'm her again at their school. Somehow this has become like a routine, no not going to their school but picking up Clara. It is almost as if she's my real girlfriend. The only thing is that we meet up to talk about her new strategy, as she puts it to get my dear dorky brother to like her and then confess. I know for a fact that
1. Onew is terribly and hopelessly in love with her ( i went to his room one day and saw her picture on his bedside table)
2. She is terribly in love with him.
3. they just are too stubborn to confess so both are waiting for the other to do so.
they are so complicated really. Makes me wonder why i do this at the first place. I've finally reached the school and when i got up of the car, i saw THEM. Onew was kissing a girl ndand Clara was a few centimetres away. Though from a distance i couldn't see her, i know that she's breaking and on the verge of crying. I COULD FEEL IT.
i ran to her, grabbed her hand and dragged her into the car before driving off.
"We're in the car now, you can cry now," i said to her.
She looked at me with glassy eyes and then grabbed my hand before bursting into tears. "Oppaaaaaaa......i can't do this anymore!!!!"
"Hey hey don't do that. I'm driving." i told her when she started swaying my hands as she cried .
I drove her to THAT place. The secret place of me and THAT PERSON.
We walked towards the lake and sat on the grass. i placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer so that she could cry on my shoulder. She was definitely broken. Today was the first day i saw her cry so bad. I run my fingers through her hair as she buried her face in my chest, probably a desperate attempt to not let me see she's breaking. "Hey Clara, want to hear a story?"