Choi Siblings

ON COMA

 

 “Yah, Kim Himchan, I think I’m taking the day off for today…’ Yongguk said by the time he went to the owner’s office. Himchan looked up from his tablet and fixed his glasses, staring at his employee suspiciously.

“Yongguk-ah, I know that we’re best friends but you have to remember that you’re in my office and I am your boss…” Himchan stated with authority.

Jongup went to his side and peeked on what Himchan was doing with his tablet. The blonde boy poked a certain icon on the screen, but his finger just went through it. “Darn it. When will I be able to touch things again?” he said to himself with a pout.

“Mian. I forgot, Boss Chan. By the way, would you let me?” he asked once again.

“Let you what?” Himchan asked back.

“The day off.”

“Oh, that. If you have any reasonable excuses, then I might let you”

“I think I have a slight fever.”

“Arasseo, you may go” Himchan agreed without hesitation. He knew the elder was a hardworking one. He just doesn’t want the fever to worsen and spread throughout his café. “Omo! Jinjja?! You’ll really let me?” the elder said with excitement, widening his eyes a bit.

“Yeah, yeah, just don’t make the pose again. EVER. It’s bothering me. And make sure that Cheesecake dummy’s here within thirty minutes or else you’re fired.” Himchan said as he spun the chair around and continued what he was doing.

“Sir, yes sir!” Yongguk saluted, as if he was a soldier, and marched his way out of Himchan’s office.

‘Finally he’s gone…’ the black haired boy sighed as he tosses the gadget on the table and grabbed the nearest mirror he could find He tied his hair up in a cute ponytail with a pink bear on it.

“Here we go again…” Jongup said to himself as he sat on the employee’s seat in front of the elder’s table. “Bbuing bbuing~! ♥” Himchan squealed to himself as he looked at the mirror, pouting his lips and putting his fists near his chin like a cat.

Jongup fluttered at the sight. “Uwah, he’s so cute~!”

 

~~~~*~~~~

 

Yongguk got out of his car and locked it, lazily going towards his house until he saw his neighbor busily watering their flower garden. His s called fever was suddenly thrown out to the other side of the lawn.

His mood brightened up as he approached his neighbor and waved at her. “Yah, Choi Bimin!” he called out, waving at the said female. Upon hearing the voice, the girl immediately dropped the hose and ran to the fence which separates their lawn and Yongguk’s

“Yongguk-ah! How are you doing?” she said informally, sitting on her heels as she desperately tried to get her head above the fence. “Just fine. Houw about you? Don’t you have classes today?” the male replied with another question.

“Uhm, no. I’m not going to classes today. I’ll fetch Junhong from the bus station at around” she replied. Yongguk’s eyebrows furrowed with confusion. “Junhong? Who’s Junhong?” he asked.

Bimin gave him a shocked expression mixed with a hint of disappointment. “You don’t remember my dongsaeng, Junhong? The one you nicknamed Jello because of his jelly-like cheeks?” she asked, eyes wide in surprise.

Yongguk spaced out for a moment and snapped his finger with a smile. “Ah! Our little Junhongie~! That short fragile boy!” he said in excitement. It’s been five years since he last saw the boy.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang just right on the Choi’s gate. “Hey, Bimin-ah, someone’s at your door” Yongguk said, pointing at the unfamiliar tall figure that was waiting by his neighbor’s gate.

Bimin turned around and gasped in happiness when she saw the person. “Junongie~!!!” she screamed and ran towards the gate, opening it for Junhong to enter. “Noona!” he said excitedly, throwing his baggage off to somewhere and hugging the short-haired female.

They finally pulled from the hug, and the first thing that Junhong noticed was his sister’s new hairstyle. “Noona, your hair!” the boy exclaimed, pointing at his noona’s hair. Bimin scratched the back of his head and smiled widely at him.

“You like it? I just thought it would fit me. Oh, by the way…” she trailed off, signaling Yongguk to come over. “Come here, Guk-ah! Junhong’s here~!” she said in a high pitched voice, completely different for her usual voice before.

“Arasseo!” the deep voiced male shouted back and jumped over the fence, making the siblings drop their jaws in amazement. “Whoa! Teach me how to do that!” Bimin gasped, he eyes sparkling.

“Not until you get taller…” Yongguk said, rather, teasingly, as he ruffled the female’s hair, making her frown in the process. Then, she turned to the clueless boy who was busy admiring the surrounding to even notice that the brunette boy was looking at him.

‘H-he’s tall…’ Yongguk thought, backing a few centimeters away from the boy. “By the way, Guk-ah, I’m sure now you remember Junhongie” she said pointing at her dongsaeng, making him look at them.

“Annyeonghasaeyo~ Choi Junhong imnida~~~” he tall boy said as he bowed 90° to the elder male. “You don’t need to be so formal, Hong-ah! It’s me, your favorite hyung, Yongguk!”

A smirk secretly formed on Junhong’s face when he bowed. ‘Of course I know you, Hyungie~!” he thought. That smirk became a smile when he finally stood up straight.

“Gukkie-hyung~!” Junhong shouted excitedly as he literally attached Yongguk by leaping on him, causing both of them to fall to the ground. Well, it wasn’t Junhong’s intention to do that. He just wanted to hug the elder, that’s all.

“Oh my…” Bimin whispered as she took her phone out to take some shots of the two boys.

Junhong was hovering over the still groaning Yongguk. The elder boy opened his eyes and saw Junhong smiling at him. ‘What is wrong with this kid?!?!’ he thought. “Junhong is sorry, hyung…” now his smiling face turned into an abandoned puppy face.

“It’s okay Junhong-ah,” he said, ruffling the boy’s grey hair. “But… could you please…” Yongguk trailed off, pointing at their awkward position. Junhong mumbled a soft ‘sorry’ as he stood up, dusting off the dirt on his jeans.

Yongguk also did the same. His eyes landed to Bimin, who was smiling something at her phone. “Yah, Choi Bimin! Did you just take a picture???” the brunette boy exclaimed. The female looked up at him from her phone as she gasped.

“Mwo? Aniyo…” Bimin denied and hid her phone, as if nothing happened. ‘Aish… Kids these days…” Yongguk thought, massaging his temple. Then, he suddenly a thin pair of arms circled around his whole body. “What the? Junhong?”

“Jello, misses Yonggukkie-hyung~” the boy said cutely, looking up at him with wide, puppy eyes. “Wait ‘Jello misses Yonggukkie-hyung?” Yongguk repeated, then he looked at Bimin.

She just shrugged her shoulders. “Dunno. He likes to speak in third person. By the way, why don’t we come inside? I’ve already cooked some kimbap” she said, picking the boy’s bag and went inside the house.

Yongguk followed her inside while Junhong just clung to him like a koala bear, a giant, but super duper cute koala bear.

“Hyung, do you know what my height is now?” Junhong purred, yes he purred. He’s now a third human, third koala and third cat. But he’s still clinging onto Yongguk. “What?” Yongguk asked with a heavy sigh.

“I’m a hundred eighty four centimeters! I’m taller than noona now~!” the boy said again, but this time, he finally released Yongguk.

‘And you’re taller than me… Wait, he’s released me! Finally I’m free~!’ Yongguk rapped in his mind his freedom song but stopped when he felt the boy clinging onto him again. ‘I thought so soon…’

“Uhm, Jello, how long are you going to hug me like that?” Yongguk asked, trying to sound as nice as possible. Junhong thought for a moment and smiled at him. “ALL DAY~!” he exclaimed happily, hugging the elder tighter.

Yongguk’s face fell in a disappointment. ‘This is going to be a long, long day…’

 

 

 

I can’t believe school’s starting in two weeks… =_="

Please comment so I can be inspired, folks! I can’t think of any events because you guys don’t comment.... SO PWEASE COMMENT!