Jongup's Notes ^-^

ON COMA

 

 

[A/N: I swear, guys, this is a lame, very lame chapter… BTW, are chemistry and geometry THAT hard? Oh, and note that Chan’s hair is in no mercy era, Daehyun in power, Jongup in Stop It, Youngjae in Rain sound, Yongguk is… you decide ^^ is it going to be in Never Give Up or in his cameo in Secret’s Starlight Moonlight?]

                     

 

                                                                         

 

“YOU DID WHAT?!?!” Daehyun exclaimed just after spurting the mixture of water and chewed cheesecake plus saliva right on Himchan’s shirt. “Eww! Gross!!!” the elder boy groaned in disgust as he attempted to wipe it with the nearest throw pillow he could reach.

Jongup, on the other hand, just watched the scene, making a sour look on his face. “I wonder what Youngjae-hyung saw in this Daehyun guy…” the soul said to himself as he tilted his head sideward.

While Daehyun was apologizing to Himchan non-stop, there was another male who was about to die because of his endless laughing. “Laughing. Stop. Now. Yongguk.” Himchan growled, glaring at the said male.

Yongguk tried his best to restrain himself from laughing, his one hand on his stomach and the other one wiping the tear from the corner of his eye because of too much laughing. “Mian, mian… You guys are just so funny…”

“So, you think ‘this’ is funny?!” Himchan said, gritting his teeth with a ‘nice big smile’ on his face, but it was creepy according to Jongup’s comment. Daehyun gulped as he watched his sunbae coming closer and closer to Yongguk with ‘that smile’ on his face.

While Himchan was already torturing Yongguk by setting him on fire in his mind, Yongguk just thought that he must’ve peed in his pants already as he buried himself deeper and deeper into the couch.

“I… I… I w-was j-just j-j-joking, H-Himcha…n… He…hee…” he laughed nervously. “Oh, so you think this is a joke?” Himchan questioned sarcastically, still smiling. “Uhhh… No?”

“Wrong answer.” Himchan’s ‘oh-you-just-did-not’ face was the last thing he saw before he heard a ripping sound of cloth.

Yongguk opened his eyes and before all of them, excluding Himchan, knew it, Yongguk’s already half-, with only his boxers covering his body. “What the?!” Where are my clothes??!?!?!” he exclaimed.

It was then the time when the three heard Himchan chuckling evilly by himself, a dark aura in his background. “Himchan-hyung sure is way too scary to handle.”

The second eldest then lifted Yongguk’s shirt and jeans, both torn in half. All them three had their jaws dropped, considering that it only happened within just few seconds, and that Himchan did it with only his hands. “H-How did - - -”

“Ssh… One more word and I’ll do to you what I’m thinking in my mind right now. And, do you want to know what I’m thinking? I’m going to roast you alive and feed your meat to my friend in Africa, Alex the Lion and your bones to my dog, Brownie” Himchan said with a creepy smiling face.

Just by hearing the threat made Yongguk and Jongup gulp while Daehyun was preventing himself from vomiting because of Himchan’s words. “Now zip it. Both of you.”

~~~~*~~~~

Just after few minutes, Himchan’s already dressed on clean clothes since he has a spare one on his bag. Himchan was already lying sideward on the couch and just switching the channels every five seconds.

Daehyun was just finishing the last slice of his cheesecake while Yongguk had his knees close to his chest, chanting “He’s gonna kill me, umma… He’s gonna kill me, umma…” over and over while thinking about himself being eaten by the Lion Himchan talked about earlier.

Jongup just watched the three in amusement, and then he thought about something. “Maybe I should make notes about Himchan-hyung when I wake up…” he said and reached for his back pocket for a piece of paper. [A/N: note that he’s still wearing the same clothes that he wore when he got in the accident]

Luckily, he found one and he thought what he should write. “Jongup’s note # 1. Do not mess with Kim Himchan” He smiled to Himself and put the paper again in his pocket.

“So, hyung,” Daehyun asked, muffled as he called the attention o the older two. “What?” Himchan asked, turning the TV off and facing the younger, who was the excess icing on hi fork. Himchan, somehow, found it very nasty.

“If you tried to jump after she rejected you, then how come you’re still alive?” he asked. “I don’t know. All I remember is, when I jumped, I closed my eyes. Then, when I opened them, I was on the road. It’s a bit weird actually. I knew I jumped, I felt it…”

There was a pause when the second eldest narrated what had happened. “Maybe…” Daehyun trailed off. Himchan, Yongguk and Jongup looked at him. Himchan and Yongguk knew that their friend was always the dumbest on, the idiot or the weird one But, they couldn’t deny that he’s an expert in this kind of thing.

“May be it’s your guardian angel, hyung!” Daehyun exclaimed. He received a pillow thrown on his face in return. “What did I do? I was just stating the possible option…”

“Guardian angel my face. There’s no such thing…” Himchan said with a poker face. “Right, Yongguk?” he added turning to the said male. Yongguk stopped chanting and looked at Himchan’s eyes, as if they were saying ‘you better agree to this with me or else…’ Yongguk nodded nervously. He knew Himchan has the authority even if he’s in somebody’s house.

“He’s right, Hyun-ah… You watch too much fairytales.” The half- boy stating, suddenly forgetting that he’s wearing nothing but his boxers.

“Yah, I didn’t watch those just because I wanted to! My cousin was forcing me…” Daehyun said with a pout. ‘So, that’s what Youngjae-hyung saw in Daehyun.” Jongup said upon seeing boy’s pout.

Daehyun’s pout was cute, but Himchan thought he could do way better.

“Yeah, your cousin forced you, even your brother. And, Guk, remember when he was in middle school? His noona forced him to cross-dress!” Himchan exclaimed, remembering how ‘pretty’ Daehyun was that time. And they all burst out in laughter.

Jongup’s note #2: Himchan-hyung is friends with some idiot dorks…

“Yah, stop mocking me! It’s embarrassing! You two were not forced by your sisters to cross dress, you lucky bastards. How come?! I don’t even have an older sister….” Daehyun whined and pouted more.

“Because me bro is a manly man. He wouldn’t let my sister to force me cross dress >:P” Yongguk reasoned with pride, nodding to himself.

“We’re getting off the topic, bishes… It’s getting late. Hyosung should be here any minute now.” The black haired boy said. Daehyun went to the eldest boy and whispered something to him.

“Bang-hyung, how come Diva-hyung knows that his sister knows where he is?” he asked. Jongup, being a soul he is, he decides to eavesdrop because, no one will know. “It’s because Hyosung-sshi had what she always calls ‘Himchan radar’ in her instincts. Being an overprotective sister she is, she knows what Himchan does, where he is, and everything.” Yongguk replied in the most creeped out way.

“Oh, so that’s how it is… Jongup’s note #3: Himchan-hyung has an overprotective noona. Do not also mess with her…” the blonde-haired boy said to himself, then he looked at Himchan and smiled. ‘I’m going to protect you too when I wake up’

That was the promise Jongup made to himself. To protect the older boy with all his might. But for now, maybe he should find for the angel.

 

End of Chapter

[A/N: I told you it was a lame chapter… How do we write and what’s the charge of cyanide again? Oh, BTW maybe our beloved Maknae Junhong will come out in the next chappie~]