I'm Scared

ON COMA

IMPORTANT!

[A/N: Hey guys, just to note you, this is a double update as a payment for my five-week absence… if you haven’t read chapter 11, then please go back to previous chapter…]

 

 

 

 

“I still can’t believe it… How can’t the two of you talk to whatever’s beside me? Now I’m getting scared. You must be playing a prank on me…” Himchan said as he felt a chill run down his spine every ten seconds. Just thinking that some “ghost” is following him makes him scared.

“Oh, now believe it. It’s not just us who are living in here. Remember that there are many people around us who died even before we are born…” Bimin informed, as if what she said is normal to other people. Only the two of them were getting back to the café since Junhong was left under Yongguk’s care.

“You know, you’re saying the creepiest things…” Himchan mumbled. Unfortunately, the female could hear what his saying. Remember she has an ESPer’s ear?

“It’s better to just get used to it,” she said, now standing in front of the back entrance of the shop.

Jongup, who was with them all this time chose to stay away from Himchan but not that far. He didn’t want the elder to be scared of him when there’s obviously nothing to be scared about.

“It was nice meeting you, Kim Himchan-sshi…” the female said, offering a handshake, which Himchan took gladly. “Me too. It was nice meeting you.”  Little did the two know that when their hands touched, there was a certain something that flowed from the girl’s hand to the male.

“I better take my leave now… I have classes” Bimin said as she waved goodbye to Himchan while running. “Y-Yah! Why don’t you accompany me ‘til I get home?!” Himchan shouted at the mischievous girl. “No thanks! Annyeong~!”

“Aish…” the male said under his breath. “Now, how am I supposed to enter this shop with that ghost following me?” he whispered to himself as he turned the doorknob with shaky hands.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I won’t do anything bad to you… In fact, I’ll even protect you” Jongup said, blowing onto Himchan’s nape. The elder breathed heavily as he felt the cold sensation on his nape, rubbing it to keep it warm. “P-please… P-please d-don’t scare m-me, Mr. Ghost…”

“Oops. Mian, hyung…” Jongup said, bending forward 90⁰.

Okay, here I go… Himchan thought as he sighed once more, opening the door slowly. The creaking sound of hinges makes the atmosphere grow darker and darker. To the male’s surprise, the employee’s lounge was dark, no lights were . ‘Why aren’t the lights ?! Curse you Yongguk for scaring me with your friends! Ugh...’ he thought, feeling the switch on the wall.

When he found it, it was not opening. Then, he felt someone touched his shoulder.

 “Boss Chan, where d - - -”

“OHMYFABULOUSMI - - - YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! WHADDARYUDOINGERE?!?!” Himchan shouted at his employee, recognizing the face because of the flashlight.

“I’m just going to change the bulb. Taehyung said it’s broken…” Daehyun exclaimed, showing a reserve bulb to his boss. “Taehyung? Who’s that?” Himchan asked since the name was too unfamiliar to him. Now, who the heck is Taehyung???

“He’s the new worker. Remember he gave me ten cupcakes since I’m eating our products? He’s such a nice dongsaeng…” Daehyun explained, now fixing the light bulb.

Himchan only sighed for the nth time as he left the worker’s lounge. “Oh, and before I forget, don’t eat that bulb…” he said and walked off.

“Don’t worry, Boss Chan! I won’t eat it…

IT LOOKS TASTY THOUGH!!!” Daehyun joked.

 I swear if there’d be candied light bulbs, he’ll eat it… the elder thought, shaking his head while smiling. “Why are you smiling, hyung? Is it because of that Daehyun guy? I wish I could read your mind…” Jongup pouted, following the male from behind.

 

Finally reaching his office, Himchan felt his heartbeat faster again. He swears his heart never beat like this before. He slowly went to his chair after switching the lights on. He sat on his chair and opened his computer to check the sales. Now, he’s blaming himself for putting his table right in the middle of the room.

He felt as if someone was watching him.

And there was.

 

Hwa jom naejima hajima jebal geureojima, Jjajeungna yeorina neol saranghajanha,

Myeot beoneul malhaeya neon nae mameul alkka ~~~”  Himchan sang, as if it would take Jongup away.

 

“I didn’t know you have such a nice voice, hyung…” Jongup said, smiling sweetly as he looked at the objects inside the older male’s office. Jongup just chatted endlessly, talking about nonsense and random things even though he knew Himchan wouldn’t hear him

 

Himchan’s POV

I’m scared. Scared to death. I don’t know why I’m scared like this. Those three must be making fun of me now.

“When I was . . . parents… shh… shhh…”  I heard a voice. But it was faint and almost inaudible so I thought there were just people outside. I just resumed back on checking the sales.

“I was in middle school when… … … shh… shh… girlfriend…”  I heard the voice again, but this time, louder. ‘Can’t those people have business!?’ I thought as I stood up going to the door to open it, only finding out that there was only an empty hallway.

I went back to my table, my knees trembling. I put on my earphones, listened to whatever what’s on my playlist and put it on shuffle. But to my surprise, what I heard was some whispers, as if they were orations or chants about evil spirits.

I became scared so I just removed them, but when I was removing them, there was a sudden sound of trumpet or something. Then I realized it was just 4minute’s Volume up. ‘Please remind me that I have this kind of song…’ I thought to myself.

 

*crash*

 

“What was that?” I heard something fell onto the floor. I looked around. It was my picture with Yongguk and Hyosung-noona during my graduation in high school.  I went to it and picked it up. Probably the wind.  I thought as I went to check my windows.

There were closed.

S***… I think I’m becoming gay because of fear.

I looked around, making sure that no one was around me, but no one was there. Maybe my imagination… I thought. Yes, it’s probably the most possible answer.

“Mianhae… … … yung… … … … mean to … … shh… shhh…”

 “Who’s there?!” I shouted, but the only response I got was silence. The voice was faint and almost voiceless. I’m not sure if it’s real or just an imagination. Then, the light started to blink, adding to the scary pressure I’m having.

“You can hear me?”

. It’s clear now. I want to scream and run out, but I think something was preventing me from doing it. I felt goose bumps all over my body including my armpit and nostrils.

“Annyeonghasaeyo~ I hope you can hear me, hyung~!”

“AHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Hey, this is a chappie featuring V from BTS ^^  btw, Anyone here an ARMY (BTS fan)? I’m planning to make another fic about a gangster who fell in love with a kingka. Or a kingka fell in love with a gangster. Any suggestions of a couple? I’m thinking of SugaXJin or SuJin… anyone ships them? XDDD

 PS: My NCAE (National Career Achievement Examination) is within two days, but why the heck am I facing a computer instead of a book?