Playing With Fate

ON COMA

 

[A/N: I Just proofread it and guess what? I’VE DONE THIS TINY LITTLE MISTAKE!!! UWAHHHH!!! TT^TT I’m such a horrible writer *le pouts*… Btw, why do I feel like making a BangLo fic with maknae Junhongie on top???? 0.o]

              

 

                                                                   

Ten years later...

“Youngjae-hyung, I am so not doing this for you...” Jongup said with a heavy sigh, hands on the wheels of the car. Youngjae took his eyes off from the binoculars, making a face, as he turned to the younger boy. “Oh, Jongup, darling, could you please be the Moon angel again and just bare with me?” Youngjae said and turned to look at the car in front of them using the binoculars.

“Why don’t you just confess to him, hyung?” Jongup asked, understanding the current situation that the boy who Youngjae has swooning over on had already a girlfriend. “Like confessing to him would make a change... I’ll just make a bad image for myself” Youngjae replied.

“Then why do you still follow - - - no, scratch that, STALK him???” – Jongup

“I’m not stalking him, we’re following him. I just wanted to make sure he’s safe...” Youngjae said, eyes not leaving the car. Another minutes of silence, a boy got out of the car in their front and Youngjae immediately put the binoculars down and unbuckled his seatbelt, getting out of the car in process and leaving Jongup confused.

“He’s getting out of the car! Come on out now!” the elder said in panic. Jongup has got nothing to do with it because he owes Youngjae big time. He just sighed and followed Youngjae out of the car and hid behind a wall just near the building where Youngjae’s crush was heading to.

Youngjae snapped a few photos of the boy using his Polaroid until he got into the building completely. “Uwaaahhh... Daehyun’s such a cutie...” Youngjae squealed quietly, looking at Daehyun’s stolen photos, in which the latter was oblivious about.

“Psycho...” Jongup mumbled and just leaned against the wall with his arm crossed on his chest, his blonde hair covering his eyes. After a few minutes, Youngjae suddenly squealed. “He comes out of the building, Guppie! Look!” the elder spazzed, pulling Jongup and forcing him to look at Daehyun from afar.

As they were looking at the figure, it seemed like he was waiting for someone. “YAH, KIM HIMCHAN!!! HURRY UP OR I’LL LEAVE YOU!!!” Daehyun shouted to someone still inside the building. His voice was clear since the building was not too far from where the stalkers were hiding.

Upon hearing the name, Jongup’s head jerked up, checking if what he heard was true. “Arasseo, arasseo, no need to shout!” the man named Himchan shouted back. It was the same voice that Jongup used to hear ten years ago, it just got deeper.

Then, a tall figure came out of the building, and Jongup could see the face very well. It was the same face that Jongup admired for the past ten years. He couldn’t believe it.

Himchan, the same Himchan he met ten years ago, the same Himchan who helped him ten years ago. His phoenix-eyes widened underneath the blonde bangs, his body stiffened. “Come on, hyung! You’re such a slowpoke, I still have to eat cheesecakes with my Cheesecake~!” Daehyun whined.

“Cheesecake??? You mean Hyunseok?” Himchan let out a chuckle. They could hear Daehyun’s voice and Himchan’s chuckle.

The two got into the car and drove off into the dark pathways of Seoul. “Aww... they left already...” Youngjae gave a disappointed look and pouted at Jongup, only to see him having his eyes wide. “Yah, you okay?” he asked, but received no response from the younger when he suddenly went to the driver’s seat in their car.

“Yah, I’m talking to you!!! I am your hyung, stop ignoring me! YOU DON’T DO THAT TO ME!!!” Youngjae shouted and also went into the car, sitting at the passenger’s seat. “What are you doing, Jongup-ah? Are we going to follow them? No way...” Youngjae shook his head in disbelief.

Maybe he got annoyed with me and decides to make me confess to Daehyun! He misunderstood. “Quiet, hyung. I have to follow him! I’ve been looking for him for ages!” Jongup said and started the engine. It took a minute for Youngjae to process in his mind what Jongup said.

“Oh! So he’s what you’re talking about! I didn’t know he’s a cutie too” Youngjae teased. Jongup stopped on working on the engine and glared at Youngjae. “Shut it, he’s MINE” Jongup felt awkward saying that, so he just started the engine again.

“UGH! IT WOULDN’T START!!!” Jongup let out a frustrated sigh.

“Get out of there and let me drive!” Youngjae scolded and switched seats with Jongup. Moments later, the engine started and they drove off to speed. [A/N: let’s skip the part where they were following Himchan and Daehyun]

 

@Daehyun’s car...

“Yah, piggy, I think someone’s following us.” Himchan said from the backseat, looking back at the car few meters away from them. The younger looked at the rearview mirror and saw that there really was. “Tighten your seatbelts, hyung... We’re going to have a hot ride” he said with a smirk as he stepped on the breaks and sped up.

Himchan was taken aback by the younger and his body was pressed down onto his seat because the car was moving over 40mph. “Yah, couldn’t you get a little slower?!” the elder scolded, but then ignored.

“Turn to the left there! I’m sure they wouldn’t be able to follow us there!” Himchan said, and Daehyun followed him. Good the route was downhill, that they got there even faster.

 

Back at Jongup’s car

“We’re losing them, hyung! Step on it!” Jongup shouted in panic as he ordered the elder. Youngjae calmly increased the speed, making their headlights turn off. “I can’t see anything!” Youngjae started to become panicked as the pitch black darkness devoured their only source of light, considering it was already nine in the evening.

“Stop the car!” Jongup shouted in panic because he, himself couldn’t see either. Youngjae stepped on the brakes, but the car didn’t stop. “I can’t!”

“What do you mean you can’t?!”

“The car is out of control!”

“What the heck?!”

“We’re out of power!!!”

“NO WAY!!!”

Jongup fixed the headlights shakily while Youngjae was still trying to stop the fast moving car. The two didn’t know that they were already heading for the downhill, so the car’s speed increased more. “AH! GOT IT!!!” Jongup exclaimed when he turned the lights on again, but it was too late.

When the lights opened, they were greeted by a signage that says: ‘WARNING! TURN LEFT’. The two boys widened their eyes in horror, their heart beat thrice than usual.

“Hyung, watch out!!! WE’RE HEADING DOWN A CLIFF!!!!!” that was the last thing that Jongup could say before they crashed into a border that separates the road from a deep cliff.

End of Chapter…

 

 

 

[B-BABYz notes]

I’m really horrible at writing these stuffs… =-= Comments and criticisms are appreciated though (^-^") Please don’t unsubscribe my precious 11 subbies *puppy eyes*