Incident

ON COMA

 

 [A/N: Maybe I should delete this fic end revive my CinderZelo again… TT^TT 3 But thank you, my friends, for supporting me ^^…  Both of you know who you two are… kekeke Just as I said, Imma make a chappie… The chemistry test earlier just made a hurricane in my head… 0.0]

 

 

 

The bell rang at TS High, indicating that it’s already dismissal time. Junhong happily got out of his classroom. His first day at his new school went fun. All of his classmates befriended him and his teachers were so nice to him.

As he was going out of the building, he bumped onto a girl who was walking opposite his direction. “Ah!” the girl exclaimed in a high-pitched tone as he landed on the ground on her back. “Ugh! Are you blind?! Can’t you see who’s in front of you?!” she said, gathering the papers she dropped.

“I’m sorry, miss. I wasn’t looking,” he said and offered his hand to the girl.  The girl raised her head up, only to see an angel-like creature above her, causing her to blush like crazy.

“I-it’s okay…” she said with her head down, hugging the papers tightly onto her chest when they stood up. “Oh, here are your books. Actually, my eyes are closed earlier.” Junhong had a wide grin on his face.

“Oh, yeah. I have to go! Yonggukie-hyung’s waiting for me at the café. Don’t worry, I’ll treat you ice cream next time!” Junhong shouted as he waved at the girl, running.

The girl just looked at him with dreamy eyes. “Jeneul-ah!” someone called from afar, then she saw her two friends walking towards her. “Who was that? He’s quite cute~!” one of them squealed.

“Oh, shut up. Here, hold these” the girl named Jeneul said as she handed the books and papers to one of her friends. “Huh? Why me? I’m not even in charged with these things! Besides, I’m older than you!” she cried.

Jeneul glared at her. “Oh, yes you do now. I’m following him. You two are going to come with me.” She said and began walking, following Junhong’s scent. Yes, his scent. Jeneul has the ability to remember a person’s scent even if just meeting them for the first time.

As they were walking, also, one of her friends, Hayoung, suddenly said, “I think I know him. I guess he’s our new classmate” she said, making all three of them stop their tracks.

“I guess I have to lower my grades then,” Jeneul stated frankly as she continued to walk, making sure they’re not too close to Junhong. Fortunately for them, Junhong has his earphone on that he can’t hear the three girls who were just a few feet away from him.

After a few minutes, Junhong entered the café where Yongguk works, which happened to be Jeneul’s favorite café. “Guess I don’t have to stalk him after all,” Jeneul said as she also entered the café, with her two friends following her from behind.

They sat on a table far from Junhong, but not too far for Jeneul to be able to daydream about him. She just stared at Junhong while Hayoung ordered for them. “Jeneul-unnie, what do you want to eat?” she politely asked.

“He’s so cute…” she said, staring at Junhong and sighed. Hayoung shook her head in disbelief. Meanwhile, there was a boy, dressed in black, opposing the café’s atmosphere, entered the café.

“Hayoung-ah, look! Another cutie!” the eldest one in the group as she pointed at the boy.

“You two are such flirts...”

 

.

 

After a few minutes in Himchan’s office…

 “Please, boss! I really need this job!” the black-haired boy pleaded at the man on the other side of the desk. “No means no, kid. Based on your application form, you are not qualified since you are not 16. Go to school and think about your future.” Himchan said rudely at the boy.

“But I’m turning 16 soon! Can’t you just hire me? I promise I’ll work hard!” the boy said as he pleaded the ever so diva, Kim Himchan. Jongup, somehow felt sorry for the boy. “Himchannie-hyung is so strict…” he commented.

Even though the boy is too young, he is desperate to work in this café. “Turning 16 or not, you’re still 15. You’re still a kid, and kids are immature. Now get out and live your life to the fullest.” Himchan said finally and went back on playing Candy Crush Saga on his tablet, much to the boy’s demise.

The teenage boy sighed in defeat and tuned his heels, walking out the door and closing it. “You should’ve hired him, Boss Chan. I mean,, he seems like a hard worker, he’s young AND he’s got a pretty face too…” Hyunseok said. Himchan looked up at her and removed his eyeglasses.

“Did I hear you say something about him having a pretty face, huh, ghurl?” Himchan raised his eyebrow at Hyunseok. The female backed away few steps with a nervous laugh. “Good. Now get back to work” Himchan said and got back on playing with his tablet.

*

Meanwhile, the boy earlier walked with his head down. Another one rejected him just because of his age. Oh, how he hated being young. Because of this, he didn’t notice Junhong and bumped onto him, making him stumble a few steps backwards since Junhong was way taller than him.

“M-mianhae…” the teenage boy mumbled as he scratched the back of his head and ran towards the entrance, only to be bumped again, but this time, someone shorter than him who happened to be Bimin. The impack was so hard that both of them had stumbled backwards.

“Mianhaeyo…”  he said quietly and stood up. “Aish… Please look at where you’re going” Bimin stood up and dusted off her jeans. She caught a glance of the boy’s face as he was running and she was frozen at her stance. He… He’s cute…

“Noona!” a voice shouted from afar. “Ah! Jelllo-yah~!” she shouted back and went to her dongsaeng. They hugged each other and went down to sit across each. On the other side of the café, there was Jeneul seated, eyeing the apple of her eye, aka Choi Junhong with her ‘this-is-just-for-spying-on-cute-guys’ eagle eyes.

“Oh, that girl is getting on my nerves already…” she said while glaring at Bimin as she stuffed the whole doughnut in , temporarily forgetting that she is on a diet. Her two friends just looked at her in amazement.

Bimin, who was unaware of Jeneul’s presence, suddenly touched Junhong’s cheek to wipe away the excess icing on it. This action made Jeneul more jealous than ever, as if she was Junhong’s wife. “That’s it. She’s gonna get it”  she stood up in anger and stomped her way to their table. Her two friends tried to stop her, but it was no use.

Even before she could get there, Yongguk already blocked her way as he was talking to the siblings. “Bimin-ah, you said you wanted to meet my Boss, right? Come on, I’ll show him to you!” Yongguk said with excitement as he pulled the female’s wrist.

Junhong automatically hugged Yongguk’s arm and followed him.

Upon entering Himchan’s office, he suddenly felt strange as his heart beat grw faster, making him let go of Yongguk’s arm and clutch his chest. “Hey, Boss Chan! This is Bimin! The one I was talking about. And this is her brother, Junhong. J-Junhong, are you okay?” Yongguk was surprised when he saw the maknae’s face.

Junhong’s expression was unreadable, different from his usual bubbly self. His breathings are uneven and his eyes are blank. It also seems though that he can’t hear anything.

“Sh*t! It’s happening again!” Bimin exclaimed and held Junhong exactly at the same time he fell. Yongguk also held him, shocked. “What’s happening?!” Himchan questioned frantically as he bent down to check on the unconscious boy.

“This is bad..” Bimin said at the two conscious boys. Jongup just stared in surprise.

 

THE LOOF IS ON FAYAH!!! I UPDATED!!! And, I’m going to make another chappie to finish this fic before the September ^^