Promise

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“J…Jessi…” Tiffany closed her eyes and called out her lover’s name with her husky voice made Jessica felt she might lose all left control she had in her body.

Jessica rubbed Tiffany’s flat toned stomach with her left hand and her right hand was busily trying to strip Tiffany’s short, Tiffany felt confused, she knew this was wrong due to her principal, but her body wanted Jessica. Jessica the younger girl’s collarbone and her right hand was successful in pulling of her lover’s short, now Tiffany was left only in her undergarments.

“No… Jessi…” With eyes full of lust, Tiffany tried to stop her girlfriend, Jessica sighed, she pulled away but a hand caught her wrist and a pair of lips met hers, “I… I don’t know, Jessi, but I want you…” Jessica grinned, “No one doesn’t want me, Dumbdumb.” Jessica kissed Tiffany and led her to her bedroom, their backs took turn in hitting the wall while they were fighting for dominance, Tiffany was also getting wilder in stripping her fiancée, Jessica was now only in her undergarments, their clothes were making a trail from down the kitchen to their shared room.

“Tiff, wait.” Jessica was trembling while opening the door, especially when her girlfriend was giving light kisses on her chest, Tiffany stopped rubbing Jessica’s thigh and gave a chance for Jessica to open the door, but Tiffany felt like Jessica was so slow, she kicked the door open, Jessica was amazed with the power, “Let’s take care of it later.” Jessica grinned, she pushed Tiffany inside and kicked the door with her heel, after the door slammed, Jessica pushed Tiffany onto the bed, she looked into Tiffany’s eyes, “Are you sure…?” Tiffany bit her lips, “I… I don’t know, Jessi…” Jessica frowned but then a pair of arms clung on her neck, pulled her down, “Don’t be mad at me…” Jessica pouted, “I want a progress at least!” Tiffany raised one of her eyebrows, “What kind of progress?” Jessica pointed at Tiffany’s chest made the younger girl crossed her arms in front of her chest, “W…WHAT?!” Tiffany blushed right away, but she didn’t reject it made Jessica grinned, “I don’t take No now, dumbdumb.” Tiffany turned around so her back was facing Jessica, “Jessi! No!” Jessica rolled her eyes, “You made it easier, dumbdumb.” Jessica unclasped Tiffany’s bra and Tiffany let out a high pith shocked shout, Jessica rubbed the of her fiancée, she kissed it from her bare shoulder down to the back of Tiffany’s waist, Jessica slid her hand and massaging Tiffany’s bottom, Tiffany let out a small moan and Jessica took it as an acceptance.

Jessica pulled Tiffany by her shoulders, turned her around so now Tiffany was lying flat on her back with her arms crossed in front of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter