Be Tiffany's For Eternity

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

A figure was coming out from the elevator, she was sending a message to Yuri, yes, it was Taeyeon, they were in the room beside JeTi’s but they couldn’t be separated even for a while, so they texted each other all the time. Yeah I meant it. All the time.

“One Americano and choco muffin, hmm… Alright.” She put her phone back into her pocket and walked to the café on the first floor, just when she got inside, she looked at a familiar back, it was her boss, Jessica.

Taeyeon walked closer to Jessica as she observed the blonde girl, the blonde was looked confused as she scratched her head many times, Taeyeon tapped the blonde’s shoulder and she jumped a bit, “Oh? Hi Taeyeon.” Taeyeon smiled and somehow it calmed Jessica down, “May I?”

The younger girl shifted as she motioned Taeyeon to sit beside her, “Thank you.” Jessica smiled to her assistant, “You’re welcome, what do you want to order?” Taeyeon picked the menu and ordered while eyeing Jessica, who was smiling awkwardly.

“So, is there anything that I can help?” The question froze Jessica, the blonde girl blinked several times before shaking her head, “What? No, I’m fine. I don’t have problems.” Taeyeon smiled as she took her cup of coffee from the waiter, “Thank you.” Taeyeon turned her head back to Jessica, “So? What is it?” Jessica shook her head while acting innocently, “Nothing, I’m fine.”

Taeyeon sipped her coffee calmly, “Messy hair, crumpled shirt…” Taeyeon put her hand on Jessica’s forehead, wiping something, “Cold sweat, yup, you are so fine.” Jessica gulped at Taeyeon’s hypothesis, “…Uh…Okay…  Have you ever think about marriage?”

The older girl grinned widely, “There you go!” Taeyeon put her cup of coffee back onto the table, thanking the waiter for her vanilla ice cream, “Always, why?”

Jessica widened her eyes at the answer she got, “Al..ways? I mean… What’s good in marriage?” Taeyeon looked up as she was thinking, “Being together with someone you really care about, someone you really love, what can be better than that?” Jessica hummed but she argued back, “Why should you get married if when you can do that while still in a relationship with that person? Or you can say engaged with that person? Why should it be marriage?”

Taeyeon wiped her corner of mouth with a napkin, “Because humans are insecure and needed to be sure to not losing someone they love in the future?” Jessica grunted as she felt her head dizzy, she took some of Taeyeon’s ice cream and ate it, “Yah, my ice cr…” Jessica chewed it and opened again, cutting Taeyeon’s sentence, “But if you really love someone you should trust them that they won’t let you go nor they will go away from you, right?” Taeyeon chuckled, “Yeah but, listen to me, if you really love that person, why can’t you promise her one thing?” Jessica creased her brows, “And what is that?” Taeyeon looked around then looked into Jessica’s brown beautiful eyes, “Be hers for eternity.”

Jessica sighed as she threw her body slumped onto the comfy couch, “What if I fall out love with her?” Taeyeon smiled, “And what if you fall deeper for her with every single days you’re going through with her?”

Jessica groaned in disappointed, Taeyeon seemed to be so convincing, “What if I am not good enough for her?” Taeyeon’s eyes changed, they turned into sad ones, but then she smiled, “I am sorry for you for thinking like that, no one is good enough for anyone, but the real question is, Will you always try to be the best for her?”

With that, Jessica felt a pang in her heart, *Why didn’t I think about it, why did I always think about myself, why can’t I leave all my doubts to be with her?*

A tap from Taeyeon stopped Jessica’s train of thinking, “Look, I need to go back to Yuri now, she must be waiting for me. My advice, think about it well. I am waiting for the good news and wedding invitation, okay?” Jessica looked up and asked Taeyeon, rather loudly, “How do you know about the wedding?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “Oh pleaseee, you guys were so damn loud. And oh yeah, if you need a refreshing, here, check this out. You might need this guide later.” Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter