Visiting Unnie(s)

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Two figures were walking hand in hand towards tall building in front of them, they looked around and one of them couldn’t close due to the awestruck she felt. Krystal glanced to the girl beside her, she sighed, she thought this girl was beyond elegant, since she was a Hwang, but after dating her for some times, she realized that this President of Drama Club was nothing but a choding, like a kid. Krystal nudged Yoona, “Yoongie, don’t act like that, it was like…we aren’t the daughters of the owners…” Yoona faked a cough, stood up straight and walked with dignity, “Ehem. Sorry, I was just acting how the commoners should be.” Krystal smacked the back of Yoona’s head, “We are also commoners, Yoongie! I hate haughty people.” Yoona rubbed the back of her head, “Aw… But I was kidding, Jungie… Really!” Yoona made a V sign with her fingers, “Peace, please?” Krystal rolled her eyes but she linked her arms back onto Yoona’s, “Let’s find our sisters.” Yoona stopped Krystal abruptly, “Wait!!!” Krystal looked confused but then Yoona leaned in, she kissed Krystal’s forehead, “Why, Yoongie?” Yoona looked red but she kissed Krystal’s cheeks too, “I’m stocking, because I can’t even hold you when Sica Unnie is around.” Soon both of them were laughing at how protective Jessica can be while walking into the Jung & Hwang Corporation.

 

“Ms. Hwang? Yah, you shouldn’t check on her, this is their future corporation too!” A staff called Leeteuk reprimanded the guard who checked their bags a little too details since Yoona brought action figures in her bag, “It’s all your fault, Yoongie, why should you bring that action figure?!” Yoona hugged her backpack tight, scared if her action figures of Rilakkuma would be snatch from her, “I played with them last night and I might accidentally put it together with my books into my bag, sorry, Jungie…” Krystal sighed, if it wasn’t for her way too much love for this choding, she might be got stressed at this every day unusual habit from her girlfriend, “Alright, Yoongie, let’s look for Fany Unnie first, she is on the 2nd floor.” Yoona followed her girlfriend like a little cute puppy, she held Krystal’s hand so tight, scared of she might get lost, “Yoongie…” Yoona faked a cough and even walked in front of Krystal made the girl behind her giggled at how she could change in matter of seconds. Her girlfriend was indeed cute.

 

A ‘ding’ sound was heard from the lift they used, then they walked out, followed the directions that was given from Leeteuk before and smiled when they found their sister was working diligently. Krystal was almost barging into Tiffany’s room when Yoona stopped her, “Wait, Jungie. Who is that girl? She is looking, no, she even staring at Fany Unnie, who is her? You know her?” Krystal shook her head, “No, but Fany Unnie seems to not notice her, she seems to be too mesmerized at her work on computer screen.” Yoona nodded, she eyed the girl then held Krystal’s hand before going inside her sister’s room.

“Wait, do you guys have an appointment with Ms. Hwang?” Yoona and Krystal stopped for a while, they looked to the staring girl from before, “We are her sisters.” The slightly tanned girl made an O shape, “Oh, I’m sorry, Ms. Hwang. Well, let me take you to Ms. Hwang.” The girl smiled warmly made Krystal and Yoona fell under her charm, the smile was full of kindness and sincerity so Krystal and Yoona smiled back, already forgetting the way the girl stared at their Unnie.

“Ms. Hwang, your sisters want to meet you.” Tiffany looked up from her paperwork and smiled until her eyes smiled, Yuri who was there, couldn’t help but staring again at the beautiful eyes her boss had, “…..” But nothing came out from Yuri’s mouth, especially when Tiffany was already hugging two girls in front of them. Krystal and Yoona sandwiched Tiffany, “UNNIIEE~~” Yoona used her infamous aegyo while Krystal laughed while hugging her Fany Unnie.

“Guuys, my ribs will be broken if you kept hugging and twisting me…” Tiffany was already got dizzy by the twirling hug her sisters gave, Yoona and Krystal laughed when they pulled away, but Tiffany was feeling dizzy, she stumbled a bit but luckily, or not, Yuri was there, Yuri held her boss’ arm, “Are you okay, Ms. Hwang?”

“Yo brats!” Jessica was coming from the door and the situation became awkward, Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter