Mama Jung's Dream

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“I…” Jessica looked around and her eyes met Tiffany’s, she saw the tears that b on her most favorite part of her fiancée, the eyes. Jessica pushed Taecyeon’s hands gently, “I can’t. I might not in the good term with my fiancée but I love her too much to hurt her.” Jessica’s eyes never left Tiffany’s when she said that, “She isn’t the best girl in this world but she is definitely the best for me.” Taecyeon smiled, he turned his head to Tiffany, “Go get her.”

Tiffany ran to Jessica and hugged her, “Cheesy Jessi…” Jessica put her hands on Tiffany’s waist, “I am and I will always be. For you.” Tiffany hid her blushing face by snuggling more into Jessica’s body, suddenly Jessica pulled away, “Wait, but you love this cheesy girl, right?” Tiffany hugged Jessica tighter, “Yes!” With no doubt, Tiffany answered the cheesy girl who was already fallen for the bubbly girl.

Taecyeon smiled weakly, “It hurts but I guess this is my call to move on.” Wooyoung patted Taecyeon’s shoulder, “Thank you, Woo.” Taecyeon smiled to Wooyoung, then Wooyoung pulled him for a game, “My treat, let’s beat these girls.” Jessica and Tiffany laughed then the game was on, they were competing to each other in a good way on the pool table.

 

-

Two girls, hand in hand, were walking along the shore, they decided to enjoy the night by traveling around the beach because the swimming pool was in some kind of renovation. At times, their fingers would brush each other as they walked side by side, no words were exchanged but their shy smiles explained it all, they were still into each other.

“It’s been a long time…” Yuri opened and Taeyeon nodded as the answer, “Yes, it is…”

Comfortable silence filled up the atmosphere between the two then they asked at the same time, “How are you?” They laughed a bit then Yuri beat Taeyeon in saying, “JINX!”

Taeyeon closed while Yuri laughed, “So you can’t talk until someone call you right?” Taeyeon pouted but she nodded in silence, Yuri laughed even more, “Okay, since you can’t talk, I want to talk.” Yuri stopped walking, she opened her jacket, put it above the white sand and led Taeyeon to sit on it.

“First of all, I want to apologize about what happened long time ago, but I didn’t cheat on you, it was all just a big stupid misunderstanding.”

Taeyeon looked away, she didn’t want to talk about it, but she couldn’t do anything, she wasn’t allowed to speak at the moment.

“It was Sunhwa, she is one of my college friends, she tricked me with some kind of pills, in the name of God, I swear, I saw you in her, I thought she was you, really, when I kissed her, I thought it was you, but then you know how I knew that it wasn’t you?”

Taeyeon looked at Yuri with teary eyes, “Even when I was under drugs, her eyes aren’t as round as yours, her lips aren’t as soft as yours, her hug isn’t as warm as yours.”

Taeyeon smiled a bit, Yuri continued, “I didn’t hear your coughs during night or your heavy breath because of your asthma, and her body isn’t as petite as yours. You might think that those aren’t your positive sides but I love you fully because you are yourself, I don’t care about your coughs that might wake me up during my most tired days or your petite body that you hated the most, I don’t care because that way you are the only one who can fit in my arms the most. Just like what i said years ago, it is all because I cherish you.”

One by one liquid droppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter