You Knew Me Too Well

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“TAEYEON! OH MY GOD” Tiffany got snapped to reality and got panic when she saw Taeyeon was gasping, “Hh…” Yuri turned her head to the boss Jung, “Jessica, get Taeyeon’s bag from her desk and you Tiffany, help me to lift Taeyeon, NOW!” Jessica, who was confused, ran to her assistant room, looked at her desk, “Damn, where is that damn bag…”

“Jessica, the bag!!” A shout from her room was heard made Jessica more panic than before, she saw the brown reddish cute backpack, “Is this the right one?” Yuri now opened the door, “Just bring it to me now!” Jessica ran, she stumbled when her hips bumped to the edge of Taeyeon’s desk, it was hurt but Taeyeon was more important, she ran and gave the bag to Yuri, Yuri expertly opened the two front zippers and took something from the pockets.

“Lift her head, Tiffany.” Tiffany lifted Taeyeon’s head and put it on her lap, Yuri quickly put the inhaler in front of Taeyeon’s mouth, and soon Taeyeon grabbed the inhaler by her own hand, Taeyeon’s breath became normal, she breathed in, breathed out and the tense was gone.

Jessica threw herself onto the couch, extremely relieved, while Tiffany unconsciously opened and breathed while seeing Taeyeon struggled for her lungs.

Yuri smiled to Taeyeon, “Are you okay now?” Taeyeon blurry could see Yuri’s smile, the same smile, the same concerned eyes, but Taeyeon saw Jessica on the corner of her eyes, she smiled sadly, “Yes… Sorry for... making you… worried…” Then Taeyeon realized that she was on Tiffany’s lap, she bit her lips, she was jealous but now the person was holding her, helping her and even lent her a lap to lay her head on, she was embarrassed then a tear rolled down on her cheek, soon, her face was already wet.

“Taeyeon? Are you okay? Is it that hurt? You can go to hospital.” Jessica stood up and walked closer to Taeyeon, worriedly.

Tiffany took tissues from her bag and wiped the tears, “You can take a day or two off if you want to, Taeyeon.” The tears ran faster at how care Tiffany was to her, Yuri got the situation, she knew Taeyeon just like the back of her hand, she smiled to Taeyeon, “Fresh air and coffee, Taeyeon-ssi?” Taeyeon nodded and Yuri slowly led her to the balcony, “Can I?” Jessica and Tiffany nodded to Yuri, Tiffany mouthed, “Hwaiting!” to Yuri, Yuri smiled then led Taeyeon gently to the balcony.

“I don’t know if Taeyeon has asthma.” Tiffany rolled her eyes, “What about me? I just dropped the honorifics like one hour ago.” Jessica laughed, “Oh yeah you’re right. She will gonna be alright, right?” Jessica looked at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter