Bachelor Party

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“LET’S CELEBRATE IT TONIGHT!” Taeyeon and Yuri were in front of Jessica’s desk when Jessica told them about her proposal and wedding plan, “Yah! You guys suppose to help me planning the wedding not the celebration!” Jessica sighed as she scrolled her tab to find a decent place for honeymoon.

Taeyeon and Yuri shared an evil look before looking back to Jessica, “But Sica, this is what we called Bachelor Party, it’s gonna be fun!”

Yuri scrolled through her phone, “Should I call the strippers now?” Taeyeon nodded cheerfully, “And put the bills on Jessica’s tab.” Jessica widened her eyes, “WHAT?! STRIPPERS?! ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!” The boss looked up to see erted face of her assistant, she tried to remember how could her let these two became her and her fiancee’s assistants.

Yuri and Taeyeon shook their heads innocently, “No, we’re just erts and we’re helping you to plan a great bachelor party. Okay this is awesome Tae!” Taeyeon laughed like a happy ahjumma, “Very awesome!”

Jessica sighed when the door was opened, “What’s awesome?” The three shook their heads and stuttered when they saw Tiffany at the door, “N…No… Nothing’s awesome…”

Tiffany glared at Jessica, “Jessi?” Jessica gulped, “Yes Baby?” Tiffany showed an eyesmile, she loved the nickname, Tiffany walked in and sat on Jessica’s lap, she Jessica’s hair without noticing Jessica was nervous and evil laughs from Yuri and Taeyeon behind her, “So, what is it?” Jessica shook her head and Tiffany leaned closer, Jessica could smell her most favorite scent, Tiffany’s perfume.

“Are you sure that there was nothing…?” Jessica nodded her head, “It’s nothing, Tiff…” Tiffany glared at their assistants which they immediately held each other tightly, somewhat afraid to the red hair girl, “Alright, no telling means no kissing for today.” Tiffany got up from the older girl’s lap and headed to her own desk.

Jessica glared at Yuri and Taeyeon which returned by an apologetically looks, Jessica sighed, she motioned them to leave her and Tiffany alone, “Alright, we’re just gonna be in our room if you guys need us.”

Yuri excused for them while Taeyeon did the bows, Tiffany smiled but then she glared at Taeyeon, “Thank you for the , Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon gulped and smiled awkwardly while Tiffany showing an eyesmile, with her lips curved slyly, “Revenge is always on, Our Taetae.”

Taeyeon quickly paced up before Tiffany could do anything to her, Yuri mouthed to Jessica, ‘Good Luck’ then headed out, following her girlfriend.

 

“Tiff…” Tiffany tried to be looked really busy, she put a paper in front of her face, blocking Jessica’s view of her face, “Baby…” Jessica purred in front of Tiffany’s left ear and leaned in, aiming for the lips, Tiffany closed her eyes, when Jessica saw it, she stopped, “You can’t resist my kiss, I see.” Tiffany opened her eyes and saw smirking Jessica, she pushed the older girl’s shoulder, “I hate you.” Jessica pushed back a little but then she held Tiffany’s hand, “Baby, okay, okay, don’t be mad, I’ll tell you.” Tiffany smiled, “Good, now tell me what was awesome and when will we go for lunch?” Jessica loosened her grip on Tiffany’s hand and looked down, she asked her fiancée without looking into her eyes, “Promise me you won’t be angry with me?” Tiffany hummed as a reply, “Taeyeon and Yuri made a bachelor party for me.” Tiffany chuckled, “So what? It’s gonna be fun, right? Why would I be angry with you?” Jessica grinned, “Is that mean you allow me to go to the bachelor party?” Tiffany nodded and smiled, “Of course, it’s not like there will be strippers right? Hahaha.”

Jessica added nervously, “Well Yuri invited some…”

*BRAK*

Tiffany got up, “I think we need new assistants. Like… now.”

 

 

 

-

The club was dim and there were not many people there, there was only a big crowd in that club, and it consisted Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon, Krystal, Yoona, Taec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter