"I Saw This On Movie, Jungie"

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Taeyeon fidgeting with her own hands, “Should I confess to her…?” Taeyeon scratched her own head, and bit her lips, nervous. Taeyeon was so impressed by Jessica and she couldn’t hold her feelings anymore, she fell for Jessica at the first sight and there was nothing could make the feelings gone even though she knew that Jessica wasn’t a single and available woman. Taeyeon inhaled deeply, “Alright, I’ll just confess, It will be better if she reject me than I should have just move on and everything is gonna be just fine. Alright, okay okay.” Taeyeon exhaled, “But I’m scared…” Her shoulder dropped and her head hung low she sighed and sat on her own chair, “Hhh… I should learn how to do something for myself…”

“Yes you should.” A sweet voice answered her made Taeyeon looked up, “Omo! Jessica?!” Jessica smiled and any romantic scenes that Taeyeon could imagine running in her mind, the most beautiful lines for confession popped up in her head but nothing came up from , until Jessica waved in front of her face, “Taeyeon?” Jessica looked worried because Taeyeon opened but her stare was blank, Jessica clapped her hands, “Yah! Are you okay?” Jessica shook Taeyeon’s shoulder then Taeyeon got back into reality, she shook her head cutely, blinked several times then saw that Jessica’s face was only few centimeters from her, Taeyeon closed her eyes, “You can’t kiss me…”

Jessica got frozen for a while before bursting out into a set of big laugh, “HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! HAHAHHAHAHAA!” Taeyeon opened her eyes and found that Jessica was now laughing on the chair in front of her desk, clutching to her stomach and covered just like when she laughed hard, “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Taeyeon’s face flustered so much and became red like lobster’s color, “….Stop it, it’s just… STOP IT!” Taeyeon stood up and walked to Jessica tried to stop her, soon they were running around Taeyeon’s room and Jessica still couldn’t stop laughing while Taeyeon chased her faster, “STOP IT!” Jessica stopped and sat on Taeyeon’s chair and turned the chair so Taeyeon bumped to the back of the big chair, “Upph!” Taeyeon held her nose, “It hurts!!” Jessica laughed again but then she stood up, walked closer to Taeyeon, Jessica held Taeyeon’s hands, “Is it?” Taeyeon was reddened due to Jessica’s closeness, “Here, let me blow it.” Jessica held both of Taeyeon’s hands that covered her face, she pulled them away from the nose then blew Taeyeon’s nose softly, the fresh breath from mint gums that Jessica always ate gently made Taeyeon’s face flustered more. Jessica saw Taeyeon from that close, Jessica couldn’t lie but there was something that poke her in her heart, Jessica felt something different with Taeyeon, Taeyeon looked up and their eyes met, Jessica gulped in nervous, “Ngg… Sorry…” Taeyeon smiled, “It’s okay, it’s better anyway…” They froze for two seconds before Jessica pulled away, “Alright then, I’m going to downstairs and will have lunch with my fian… Tiffany.” Jessica turned around and walked quickly to the outside of the room, leaving blushing Taeyeon smiled by herself.

 

-

“Jessi! Here!” Tiffany waved her hands in the air so Jessica could see her, Jessica waved back then headed to her fiancée, Jessica came and sat beside Tiffany, without saying anything, Jessica gulped the fresh orange juice in front of her, “Jessi?” Tiffany got some tissues from her bag then wiped Jessica’s sweat, Jessica blushed at this, “Just like the old time, right?” Jessica grinned, “Yeah, I remembered that.” Tiffany frowned at Jessica’s reaction, “What did you do? Why do you sweat so much?” Jessica contemplated to tell Tiffany or not, she decided to tell Tiffany everything, “I played catch with Taeyeon a bit upstairs, she said something funny unintentionally then I ended up cracking, she wasn’t happy with that so she chased me and me of course ran from her hahaha! Haha…ha…” Jessica stopped laughing when she saw Tiffany’s face darkened, “Oh.” Jessica gulped, she knew that Tiffany was jealous at the moment.

Tiffany smiled a little when she saw Jessica was also stopped laughing then she called a waiter, “We want… I want one caramel coffee and 1 portion of lasagna.” The waiter looked to Jessica, “Can I take your order, Ma’am?” Jessica saw that Tiffany was playing with her own phone, she sighed, “I want the same with her, thank you.” The waiter bowed then left them. Jessica was staring at Tiffany while Tiffany played with her own phone, Jessica sighed, she snatched Tiffany’s phone, “Tiff…” Tiffany rummaged her bag and took out a novel, she read it without bothering to get her phone back, Jessica sighed again, she wrapped her hands on Tiffany’s tiny waist, pecked Tiffany’s cheek, surprisingly, Tiffany shook her body, “Jessi, I’m trying to calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter