Sick

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Taeyeon wiped her tears and smiled to Jessica made the latter realized that she was staring at her new assistant. Jessica faked a cough, got up and smiled awkwardly, “Alright then, I’ll be in my room if you need anything. Yeah.” Jessica turned around and walked into her own room, secretly exhaled and shook her head. Meanwhile, Taeyeon was watching her boss walked away from her, Taeyeon held the handkerchief tightly, unconsciously smiling by herself, then sipped her coffee again, bittersweet, like what she was feeling at that moment, sweetness from Jessica was like the caramel in the coffee but she had to accept that Jessica was someone else’s, bitter reality.

-

Yuri came into her own room and found her boss was working diligently in front of her computer, Tiffany looked up from her computer screen and called her from the intercom of their shared room, “Ms. Kwon, can you tell me when will the meeting with finance division will be held?” Yuri smiled to her boss then walked to her own desk, soon, with a file in her hand, she walked into Tiffany’s room, “It will be held tomorrow, Ms. Hwang.” Tiffany took the file, she checked it then nodded, “Alright.” But then Tiffany remembered that Jessica used first names with Taeyeon, why shouldn’t she? So Tiffany called Yuri again, “Ms. Kwon, I think we are of the same age, so why don’t we drop the honorifics? You can call me Tiffany.” Tiffany smiled as she said that made Yuri swore that the smile was indeed pretty, “Ah… alright, Tiffany. Call me Yuri, then.” Yuri smiled warmly as she always did, Tiffany smiled back, “Alright, you can go now.”

 

Yuri smiled once again before turned around, but then at that moment, Tiffany accidentally dropped her cup onto the floor, Yuri turned around and saw Tiffany was rubbing her forehead, “Omo, Tiffany, what happened? Did you hurt yourself?” Tiffany forced a smile, “It’s alright, Yuri, I’m just feeling a little dizzy, it’s alright…” Yuri walked to beside Tiffany, she rubbed Tiffany’s back with her left hand while her right hand massaged Tiffany’s head, which incredibly relaxed her boss, “You shouldn’t work too hard, Tiffany.” Yuri smiled to pale Tiffany, Tiffany smiled back weakly, “Yeah, you’re right, I just too afraid that I will be just a burden to this company…” Yuri leaned Tiffany’s back comfortably on her chair, “Just rest for now, I’ll clean this mess.” Tiffany held Yuri’s wrist, “No, it’s alright, I will call an office boy to do this, can you just massage my head again? Hehe.” Yuri laughed at how Tiffany got addicted to her massage, just like Taeyeon, remembered about the certain petite girl, she thought, what if she showed Taeyeon that she had move on, or maybe made Taeyeon jealous a little? Oh whatever, Yuri needed distraction from Taeyeon too after all.

 

It was 5.15 PM when an office boy came, cleaned up the mess and Jessica came out from the elevator, headed to her fiancée’s room, she was confused with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter