You're My Future

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

The sisters were bidding farewell to each other when they saw Taecyeon was scratching his head, “Yo Taec, what’s wrong? Dandruff problems?” Tiffany giggled at her fiancée’s silly question, she slapped her fiancée’s shoulder.

Taecyeon looked away from the couple and pointed to his car, “I don’t know why but I can’t start the engine…” Jessica grabbed the flashlight from his hand, looked inside the hood of the car, “Get a cloth or something, I want to open the radiator.”

Taecyeon got inside his car, rummaged around the dashboard, looking for a cloth for Jessica, finally, he took a spare t-shirt and handed to Jessica, “It shouldn’t be heated, Sica-ah, this car has been parked for quite some time now.”

Jessica shrugged and opened the radiator, “It isn’t for the heat, but I don’t want my hand get dirty.” Taecyeon faked a punch to Jessica and Jessica laughed, then both of them checked the hood of the car together. Yoona and Krystal were gonna have classes on the next day so they went home first, left Jessica, who was busy with Taecyeon, and Tiffany.

“You guys go home first, I will call my mechanic and I will just hail a cab to get home.”

Tiffany looked up from wiping the oil from Jessica’s hands, “We should drive Taecyeon home, what do you think, Jessi?” Jessica smirked, “Of course, 5000 won for every 1 minute in our car, what do you think, Tiff?”

Tiffany laughed when she saw Taecyeon was already faking a motion to hail a cab, “HAHAHA! I was kidding, stingy Taecyeon. Let’s just go home, but we will shop groceries for our refrigerator at the store near the gas station there, is it okay with you?” Taecyeon grinned, “As long as the fare is free, I am fine.” Jessica faked a punch made Taecyeon dodged her and laughed as he freely put an arm around the petite girl, soon Taecyeon was headlocking the girl and the girl struggled to get out.

Tiffany smiled weakly then followed the duo to the car. Luckily, Jessica still remembered to open the door for her as usual, her smile was there again on her face.

 

-

“Let’s make this fast, I will shop for daily needs and meat, you help Tiffany in picking vegetables and fruits, okay Taec?” Jessica instructed the two while parking the car, Tiffany nodded and looked at Taecyeon, “Are you sure, Jessi? Your fiancée is beautiful and you leave her with me?”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Oh come on, Taec, you are gay and you just denial.” Taecyeon pushed laughing Jessica away, “I am not, I’m straight, okay?” Jessica laughed again, she opened the door for Tiffany, “You better be careful with the Mr. Tooth right there, Tiff. And don’t forget, I love you.” Jessica pecked Tiffany’s cheek and left the two to the meat section, Tiffany giggled as she waved to her fiancée, “You look so happy, Tiffany.” Tiffany turned around and smiled, “Of course, I’m Jessica Jung’s fiancée, who won’t?”

 

(YES YOU’RE RIGHT, TIFFANY! WHO WON’T?! HAHAHAHHAHA –crazy author-)

 

Taecyeon smiled, “Yeah you’re right. Anyway, what do you want to buy?” Tiffany got a trolley and Taecyeon, gentlemanly, took it from Tiffany, pushed it for her, Tiffany smiled, “Let’s look for the vegetables first.”

 

“Jessica?” a voice disturbed Jessica from choosing meat in the refrigerator, “Oh, Taeyeon! What a coincidence, what’re you doing here?” Taeyeon smiled and walked closer to Jessica, “I am about to buy meats for my house, I thought you are someone else.” Jessica grinned, “But you are happy now right because it is really me?”

Taeyeon blushed at the question made Jessica felt guilty, “Eh, not that I mean to be flirty with you, I was just asking, I hope you understand.” Taeyeon was disappointed for a while but then she smiled again, “Of course, you are with Tiffany, I know you’re not the cheating type. Not like… Hahaha…”

Taeyeon laughed weakly and picked up a portion of meat into her shopping bag, “Hey? Are you okay? Is it about that someone who made you cry weeks ago?” Jessica put her hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder, squeezed it lightly, Taeyeon looked up with her red eyes, but seeing Jessica’s smile, it calmed her down, “You can tell me if you want to.” Taeyeon smiled but she shook her head, “It’s okay. And yes, it was about her, she told me that it was misunderstanding, part of me want to believe her but an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter