Challenge? Accepted

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

After changing her outfit into a more comfortable one and ate medicine, Tiffany was lying down on the bed while hugging Jessica’s arm, she snuggled more into Jessica’s arms. Jessica just smiled and kept caressing her fiancée’s cheek with the back of her hand, “You should have told me if you are sick.” Tiffany pouted, “You didn’t even give me chance to explain.” Jessica cupped her lover’s cheek, “Because you seemed enjoying the massage so much.” Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Whatever.” Tiffany turned her back and hugged herself, Jessica sighed, “Dumbdumb…” Tiffany closed her eyes, pretended like she had fallen asleep, Jessica moved closer to behind Tiffany, she wrapped her arms on Tiffany’s body, kissed the back of Tiffany’s neck and whispered, “I’m sorry…” Tiffany kept mum, but Jessica could feel that Tiffany’s body was stiffed a bit, her body reacted to her kiss, Jessica smirked and continued teasing her fiancée.

 

“I shouldn’t be jealous like that, I shouldn’t ignore you, I shouldn’t give you silent treatment, my bad…” Jessica rubbed Tiffany’s arm and intertwined their fingers together, Jessica could feel that Tiffany was also gripping her hand, lightly, she smiled. But no words were came out from Tiffany’s mouth, Jessica back hugged her fiancée tighter until there was no gap between her front and Tiffany’s back, she gave light kisses from Tiffany’s neck to her exposed shoulder, “Please forgive me… I did hold myself to not doing something bad in front of Yuri too, but I can’t lie and say that I wasn’t jealous, dumbdumb please…” Tiffany sighed and couldn’t resist the sweetness that Jessica gave though, she turned around and hugged Jessica back, “I’m so sorry too for making you jealous but her massage was sure no joke, it did relax me.” Jessica frowned, “I also can massage your head! Better than her!”

 

Tiffany chuckled at the childishness Jessica shown to her, but she liked it though, it meant that Jessica cared about her, “Then massage my head, it’s still dizzy.” Jessica quickly got up and lifted Tiffany’s head onto her lap, she traced her beautiful fiancée’s face from her jaw up to her forehead and slowly she massaged it, “It’s better than Yuri’s, right?” Tiffany snickered, “No, my assistant’s was better.” Jessica pecked Tiffany’s forehead, “Still better?” Tiffany blushed a little but she kept denying it, “Yes, Yuri’s was still better.” Jessica leaned down and kissed Tiffany’s lips, then soon, she was already on top of Tiffany, kissing Tiffany passionately but when Tiffany clung her arms onto Jessica’s neck, the older girl stopped and pulled away, “How about that?” Tiffany got pissed she pulled Jessica back and kissed the older girl but the older girl kept resisting her, “Tell me that I am better than her, first!” Tiffany rolled her eyes, “You are the best! Now shut up and kiss me!” Jessica smirked, “I knew it.” Then soon, no gap between them and they cuddled until they fell asleep. That night, Tiffany’s dizziness all gone with her anger, changed by passion and longing feeling for her fiancée, Jessica.

 

-

“Yoongie…” Krystal nudged her girlfriend but the latter didn’t budge from what she was doing, sleeping. Their professor was walking to their table made Krystal got impatient, Krystal nudged Yoona hard until she fell down from the chair, “OMO MY KIMCHI STEW!” The whole class looked at Yoona and the Professor just shook his head, Yoona bowed several times to her class while Krystal giggled, “Jungie, you are so mean...!” Yoona whined to her girlfriend, Krystal rubbed her girlfriend’s arm, “Sorry, but Professor Lee was heading this way just now…” Yoona grinned, “It’s alright, anyway Jungie, are we going to Unnies’ workplace again t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter