Thank God I'm Starving -Jessica-

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Tiffany walked out from the balcony and found a bouquet of pink rose on her desk, she looked around, looking for the sender but she found no one, she smiled as she knew that it was from Jessica. Yuri walked out and saw Tiffany was holding a bouquet, she gave Tiffany two thumbs up, “Congrats!” Tiffany turned around and smiled happily, she checked out the bouquet, trying to find out where was the note, but unfortunately, she found no notes, she sighed, “I hope it is from you, Jessi…” She put the bouquet on the coffee table near the couch then hummed happily while walking back to her own desk and did her work.

 

-

Jessica gritted her teeth and looked so angry when she ordered a big glass of cold mineral water from the intercom, she inhaled deeply, exhaled loudly, she closed her eyes and the images of Yuri’s arms around her lover’s body made her closed her eyes tightly, she bit her lips until it bled, she was hurt, she was misunderstood by her lover but then it was her fiancée that hugged by another woman. How fair it can be, life?

Taeyeon met the office boy when she was walking in, she asked the cold mineral water and the office boy told her that it was for her boss, Taeyeon nodded and took it, “It’s alright, let me take it to Ms. Jung, you can go now. Thank you.” Taeyeon smiled cutely made the office boy blushed a little while bowing and went away. Taeyeon opened the door that separated their rooms and was shocked when she saw Jessica was closing her eyes and biting her lips, “Jessica?” Jessica seemed to not heard her, Taeyeon walked closer to Jessica, put the big glass on her boss’ desk, Taeyeon was almost deciding to walk back to her own room when she saw a lone tear rolled on Jessica’s cheek, Taeyeon can’t help but wiping it with her thumb, Jessica opened her eyes and Taeyeon suddenly pulled her hand away, “N… No, I wasn’t doing anything, it was just… Your… Water… And you looked so…” Taeyeon stopped when she saw Jessica smiled, “It’s alright. Thank you for delivering this.”

Taeyeon smiled, “O..okay…” Taeyeon cursed herself for stuttering, but Jessica’s smiling face was indeed breathtaking, “So… what happened?” Taeyeon cursed again for crossing the line by being so nosy, but Jessica smiled, “It’s nothing can you please just stay here? I don’t wanna be alone.” Taeyeon nodded and sat in front of Jessica, Jessica sighed and gulped the cold water, she sighed again and smiled, “Hhh. I’m okay, let’s back to work.” Taeyeon was confused with how quick Jessica got calmed down, but Taeyeon grinned awkwardly while walking backwards, “You’re going to hit the door if you still walk like that.” Taeyeon turned around and her nose hit the door, “HAHAHA!” Taeyeon rubbed her nose while Jessica laughed at her, “Stop laughing, you crybaby!” Taeyeon covered after she said that, Jessica was also looked confused, “Oh, you can joke?” Taeyeon blushed right away made Jessica laughed even more and left by flustered Taeyeon. Jessica shrugged her shoulders, laughed a bit then got back into her work. But she knew that Taeyeon stole glances to her from time to time.

 

-


Tiffany walked to Jessica’s room, smiled at Taeyeon and put her index finger in front of , “I want to surprise her.” Taeyeon put back the phone and nodded, she gestured Tiffany to walk in by herself, Tiffany smiled and then walked in. Jessica heard the door was opened but she didn’t care to even look up, “What do you want with a crybaby…Tiffany?” Jessica thought it would be Taeyeon, Tiffany looked awkward when she saw her fiancée didn’t expect her, “Do I disturb you?” Jessica shook her head but she didn’t look up again, she glued her eyes back to the computer screen, “What do you want?” Tiffany frowned, “Jessi… Let’s go home, it’s 6 already…” Jessica clicked some buttons, turned off, took some files, put them in her bag, picked up her coat and walked to the door, “Jessica, what’s wrong with you?” Jessica didn’t look to Tiffany, “Nothing, let’s go.” Tiffany followed Jessica with a sulky face, she wasn’t as happy as when she walked in.

The entire drive to their home was absolutely in silent, they didn’t talk but they kept glancing at each other, but no one wanted to start the conversation. Jessica opened the door for Tiffany as usual, she waited until Tiffany fully went out then she closed the door, Tiffany glanced at Jessica but it was like the first time they met, a cold expression coated her fiancée’s face, Tiffany sighed then walked into their house, followed by Jessica. Tiffany put her bag on the couch in their living room while Jessica walked into their shared room without saying anything to Tiffany, Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter