Chapter Seven.

RunAway Wife

 A new update! Enjoy!!

 

 

Finally, we reached our car. Oppa drove quickly to the clinic in order not to be late for our appointment. After 20 mins of driving, we finally reached the hospital.At the hospital, the same routine goes by every month we come and visit. Taking our queue number and waiting to be called to the doctor's office."Ah~ Eunco . How are you feeling today? " the doctor asked."Fine. But its getting really tiring having to carry this big ball out everywhere i go" i answered.

The doctor giggled " it must be very tiring,but don’t give up its already the 7th month already ,your son will be proud of you. How are the diet going? " she said. "Still the same, I’ve cut down the amount to sweet stuffs and also drink lots of green juice." i said. “Great! You baby will be as strong as Kyuhyun when he grow up. So as times pass by you will get more and more fatigue, your lower back will get this very sour feeling jut endure and 2 more months the baby will come in no time, lets have you at the bed to have the ultrasound check. " Kyuhyun lead me to the bed as she prepare the tools.

 

"Look here is your boy's eyes, nose and mouth. His eating healthy and have no problem and that’s great news. Any other concerns? " the doctor asked. "As time pass , i seems to have lots of breakout and my skin have gotten much more oily than usual . What causes it anyway? " i asked."Oh , this is a common problem happening to all the mum out there having a boy. Because you are carrying a baby boy you will have much more male hormones than a girl." she explained ."Ohhhh, okay. " i answered. "is there other enquiries? " i shake my head."So I’ll see you next moth then. Let me see you to the door. " She walked us out of the door.

 

After the appointment, oppa drove to a restaurant and when we reached the place. Then, a friend welcomed us as he was waiting for us to arrive after the appointment.“Hyung, Eunco over here.” That friend said.“Annyeong Oppa.” I said cheerfully.“Changmin-ah annyeong.” Oppa padded Changmin oppa's back. “Come take a seat.” Changmin oppa gestured.Kyuhyun oppa hold the chair for me as I sat down, Changmin oppa looked at me. He was amazed by how big my belly is now compared to the last time he saw me.“Wow, Eunco your belly is huge now.” Changmin oppa commented.“Ahh, yes. It's getting heavier too. I said.The waiter came, and he served the food that Changmin oppa ordered earlier. I was so surprised when the food was served, it's all the food that I was craving for earlier. I was complaining about wanting to eat the food I was craving. “Changmin oppa, it's all the food I craved for.” I cheered happily. 

“It's hyung, he called me and told me to find a restaurant that makes all these foods.” Changmin explained.“You were complaining..” Kyuhyun said.Then, I saw Changmin oppa the pictures of baby. He was getting teary as he never thought that his own blood is growing so fast and in a few months he is going to be a father.I started eating as I was drooling already while the guys was chatting about the company and guy's stuff that I will never understand.After the meal, Changmin oppa went back to his company while me and Kyuhyun oppa went to get some exercise before going back.

 

Changmin's pov

 

After the meal with Eunco and hyung, I drove back to my company. When I reached my office, my new secretary greeted me. I went into my office and took a seat on my chair, I saw some documents on my desk. I took one of it and read the details of it, I signed on it.In my mind, I was thinking of hyung and Eunco. They made a perfect couple, seeing how happy Eunco is with hyung makes me feel happy for her but at the same time I was blaming myself for what I did in the past with that Jiyeon.All that Jiyeon wanted was my money, she didn't really loved me, all she think about is herself. I broke up with her, when I found out what she did to Eunco. 

 

Flashback

 

I went back to the event room after fighting with hyung, I can't focus on anything. For once in my life, I felt so worthless. Then Jiyeon came, she was acting lovely dovey with me but the truth is she was complaining about the wounds on my face. She then pulled me into the restroom, and started nagging and nagging about how I scared the guests and how I made her lose face.I turned and looked at her fiercely “Can you shut up!” I shouted at her. 

“So you think I am noisy now?” She shot back.I looked away feeling so irritated, I held back my anger until she said “ Why don't you go back and look for that ill-mannered .” “Park Jiyeon, who are you to call Eunco an ill-mannered ? You're not any better no you're worst.” I said angrily. “Did you just compare me to that ?” she asked loudly.“Yes, at least she doesn't ask for LV, GUCCI or CHANEL everyday.” I said sarcastically.She was speechless, she walked away angrily. After that day, she quitted the job and I have never seen her then.I decided to work very hard for my baby even if my wife doesn't want me, all I hope now is Eunco is forgive me.

One day, I went to a cafe that I used to go with Eunco when we were dating. I ordered an ice frappucchio and sat at the seat that I usually go for. Two familiar figure walked towards me and asked “ Can we seat with you?”“Yes of course.” I stood up and gestured them to sit down.It feels so awkward seeing my best friend and my wife together, I kept staring at Eunco's belly seeing how she is carrying a lump around.“So.. how have you been?” Eunco asked.“Fine..” I answered awkwardly.“Where's Jiyeon?” she asked.“I broke up with her.” I said.“I so sorry for that.” she said politely.“Nevermind, the past is the past.” I smiled. “I see you have grown more matured now.” Hyung said. “I was taught a lesson after everyone left.” I looked down as I said. 

 

“Oppa, do you want to see the pictures of the baby?” Eunco changed the subject as to bring up the mood.“Of course.” I said happily.I saw hyung digging some photos from the bag, he was carrying for Eunco. He showed it to me the photos of the ultrasound and told me where were his little hands and legs.“Wow.” it's the only thing that I can say after seeing those photos“ I was really amazed too.” Hyung said.The afternoon goes by as we talked about the baby and his future, Eunco forgave me and agreed to let me see the baby whenever I want. I was so happy my life was turning good, just that I don't have a spouse. 

 

End of flashback

 

Unknowingly, I spent the past hours thinking back about the things we did. Then, I packed up and went home.