Chapter Nine

RunAway Wife

Kyuhyun's pov

 

I am still in New York, my flight back to Seoul is tomorrow. I have finished all my work here so I went out to explore the place, I went to the some of the malls there. As I passed by the jewellery store, something caught my eyes. It was a diamond ring that I felt it would suit Eunco really well, I walked into the store and the sales assistant walked up to me and said “ Hello sir, how may I assist you.” 

 

I pointed at the ring that I saw at the display window and said “ I want to take a closer look at the ring.”“Okay, please take a seat while I get it.” she smiled before walking away.The sales assistant walked towards me with the ring for the tray that she is holding, she placed it in front of me. I took a look at it and imagine it on Eunco's hand, it's the perfect match.“ please wrap it up for me.” I said.The next day, I went to the airport and boarded the flight back to Seoul,  I am so excited to see Eunco again. I really want to give her a surprise. 

 

I took a taxi back to the house and saw Changmin's car parked outside the garage, then I continued walking into the house. As I enter the house, I heard Eunco and Changmin laughing. I sat on the chair and removed my shoes.“Oppa! You're back.” Eunco said while walking towards me.I walked towards her and hugged her then said “ Neh, I'm back.”Changmin stood up for the couch and walked towards us then said “ I think my work here is done, I better get going now.” “No, you can't go until we settle something.” Eunco said.

 

“ What thing?” Changmin and I said together.“ I want a baby shower before giving birth.” Eunco demanded.“ So I think we shall settle thing through dinner?” I asked Changmin.“Okay.” Changmin answered.We went to a restaurant near the house and had our dinner there. We ordered some food while waiting, Changmin asked “ What kind of theme do you want for the baby shower?”“Hmm, since the baby will be a boy so I think blue plus some safari animals, like the baby's room.” Eunco said.“I think I can do that. So who do you want to invite then?” I asked her.“ Our parents is a must to come. Plus some of our friends.” she answered.“ Okay, then I will be taking care of that.” Changmin said.As we were planning, the waitress came with our food so we dig in first before continue. 

 

Eunco's pov 

After a few days of planning for the baby shower, we all finally made up our mind with our final decision on Who to invite, Where it should be held, What the theme should be and Etc.we had decided to invite our closest friends and family, the venue would be in Changmin oppa's house and the theme would be Blue safari. The invitation card was sent out. I received a tons of messages and calls from friends congratulating me.Finally, the day has come. Kyuhyun oppa and me woke up early to prepare ourselves for the baby shower. After getting ready for the baby shower, oppa drove us to Changmin oppa's house. As we pass his house we saw outside his house was decorated with blue balloons. As we get closer to the baloon we saw the there is a little yellow lion printed on it and below the lion it says it's a boy, the balloon is ties with a blue ribbon.We walk into the house and saw the house was well decorated, but I wanted to touch up on some deco. I ended up just sitting on the couch while the guys work with the decorations. 

 

As the time pass quickly, guests started arriving. Changmin and Kyuhyun oppa was welcoming the guests while I entertain them. Slowly the house got crowded and I felt a bit uncomfortable as I can't breathe well so I decided to go upstairs and freshen up, I walked into the Changmin's oppa bedroom and saw the photo that had been there since we got married. It was the first picture that we even took together on our first date, I took the picture and memories started flashing back in my mind. 

 

Suddenly, I felt water flowing down my inner part of the leg, I felt a sharp pain on the abdominal area. 

“OPPA....” I shouted. 

I heard loud loud foot step running towards the room and I was kneeling on my knees holding onto to my tummy shouting for oppa. “What happen?” Kyuhyun oppa ran towards me and asked concernedly.“My water bag broke..” I said. 

He walked closer and carried me, he ran down the stairs. Everyone was looking at us wondering what was going on. 

“Her water broke. Changmin-ah go get the car.”  Kyuhyun oppa said. 

Changmin oppa ran to get his car key on the table and ran to get his car, Kyuhyun oppa followed him and he placed me gently in the back seat, he got onto the car with me.“ Eunco-ah.. we are going to the hospital now.” Kyuhyun oppa told me.