Chapter Five

RunAway Wife

Eunco's pov 

After a few days of being in the hospital, I finally get to go home. Even though I don't have a home now, but I am still glad that I am discharged from the hospital. I feel like the old me had came back, maybe it's because of Kyuhyun oppa. I remember we used to spend a lot of time together until Changmin oppa came into my life, because of him I totally had no time for Kyuhyun oppa.Gina and Kyuhyun always keep me company by telling me more about the great things that I will experience during pregnancy. After hearing those words, I felt more encouraged and made me feel like it's a blessing to have my little baby. But the thing that I dislike it's just the morning sickness.

A month after the discharged, I was woke up because of my morning sickness. I wanted to climb back to my bed and get some more sleep but I was wide awake, so I went to the bathroom and started to wash up. As I strip, I realised that something is different. I caressed my tummy and feel that my baby bump is starting to form, it's that most unrealistic thing that I had ever experience. I turned and called for Gina onnie. “ ONNIE!” I shouted.“Wae... What happen? Do you feel hurt?” she asked with concerned.“ I am not hurt, I am something special to show you.” I showed her my tummy.

“ A baby bump!” Gina onnie was also surprised to see the baby bump.Then Kyuhyun oppa came, he wanted to bring me a place but he wouldn't tell me where. I got into his car and he started driving. And he stopped the car in front of a really beautiful house. “ Whose house is this?” I asked.“  Yours.” he answered with a smile on his face.“ Mine?” I was dumbfounded by his answer.“ Yes, yours. I bought it for you and the baby.” he explained.“ Why are you doing so much thing for me? I don't deserve all this.” I asked.“Because I loved you that's why.” he answered.“ Why didn't you told me before I got married?” I hit him gently on his chest. “ Changmin took a step faster then me.” he hugged me tightly. “ I am not letting you go ever.” he contiuned.

I felt really happy, because I felt the love from Kyuhyun oppa is really genuine. And I really wanted to keep him by my side. Then we went into the house, the house was already decorated and furnished. He then covered my eyes with his hand and lead me to a room, I then heard the door opening. The room was beautiful, it's just like what I wished for. “ I can't believed that you still remember what I told you.” I said. He didn't talk but just smile happily, then I went into the room to get a closer look. 


 

 

“enough of seeing, let's move to the other room.” He said eagerly.“ okay!” I was so happily I was skipping but then Kyuhyun looked at me and placed his hands  on his hip. “ Yah! Seo Eunco,  have you forgotten that you have a little life in you?”  he said sternly.“ Oh ya, I forgot.”  I scratched my head and laugh awkwardly.He then cover  my eyes again,  it's just beside the room we just saw.  It's the baby's room, it's really pretty. But it's blue in colour, means that he is thinking that the baby might be a boy. I turned and  look at him then said “ how do you know the baby  is going to be a boy” “ It's my namja instinct.”  he said proudly.

 

Kyuhyun's POV: 

After the tour around the house,i bought her to the hospital for her monthly check up. We had made an appointment a week ago with the doctor. When we reach the hospital, registered with the counter and took our number and waited for out turn. 15 mis later its our turn.We went in to the doctor's office and she was very happy to see us again.

 

Eunco's POV

" so how is the baby going inside you? " she asked. " its fine . Its just feels weird have something living inside me." i shyly answered. " of course you would. Its your first time. So how's your daily life going? Any sickness ? Flu or fever? " she checked with me . " nope , no sickness. " i answered while kyuhyun just sitting down there listening to our conversation. "How about your diet? Eating healthily? " " i guess so . I'm just eating more than i used to and also things i don't eat . " i said. " she tends to eat sour stuffs and also craving for ice creams and chocolates. " kyuhyun cuts in . " its all right. Its because you need to feed the little one so you will tend to eat alot more than usual . So now i'm going to check your breathing and other necessary stuffs, " she said taking the stethoscope to check my breathing and other stuffs. " everything is going normal and baby is healthy . Any other concerns before we will do an ultra sound for you? " she asked. "erm..yahh . About my morning sickness. is it normal to have many nauseous feeling in the morning? " i asked. " how many time is that feeling going on normally ? " 15 times...? Around there or so." i answered.

" its normal since you're a first timer. But i'll give you some pills to control. So the pills will reduce the amount to around 6-9 times a day. Anything else? " i shake my head. " then we'll proceed to the ultra sound. " she smiled. The nurse lay me down the bed and tuck a towel like thingy on my pants so that the gel won't stain my clothing. " it will be cold. " the doctor warned me . She then apply the gel on my stomach and start scanning. " will you be able to tell the gender ?" kyuhyun asked. " not now as the baby is still very young . Maybe around 20 weeks , like 3 more months to go! " she said . We both nodded out head . We finished the check up and waiting for out turn to get the pills the doctor give. After collecting the pills we bid good bye to the doctor. 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

As we walked out the clinic, Eunco kept the smile on her face. I turned and looked at her amusingly, she looked back at me and asked “ Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I haven't seen you so happy for awhile?” I said

“Jincha? I have everything now, I have you, the baby and the life I wanted.” I smile shyly as I said the last sentence.

I pinched her nose gently and held her hand, she held back. She rest her head on my arm as we walked. Then we walked passed a store that sells many babies stuff like clothes, toys and accessories. She was so excited when she saw the babies' clothes, she looked at me and I knew what she is gonna do next so I nodded. She went into the store happily while I waited outside for her until she finished seeing her stuff.

I took out my phone to played some games as I was bored while waiting, that's the life of a guy always have to wait for his girl while she shops happily. As I looked up from my phone, I saw the person that I really didn't want see at this moment. In my mind, I hope that Eunco can continue to shop as I didn't want her to see what I am seeing right now.

Changmin and his 'woman' are walking happily together, as they walked out one of the branded store across the street. Then Eunco walked out of the store with bags of things, I took those bags for her and she was smiling really happily. We continued to walking down the street, Eunco suddenly looked at me and pouted.

“ Oppa, I am hungry..” She whined cutely.

“ let's go eat then..” I said.

A big smile was formed on her face, we went to get my car and I drove her to one of the restaurant that  my friend opened. It's a restaurant designed for pregnant women, Eunco was so happy when she saw the restaurant was full of a motherly feel.

Then we sat down, my friend came and served us. He recommended some of the food that is good for Eunco, the food came and seeing Eunco eating happily made me really happy

Changmin's pov

Jiyeon made me go shopping again, I force myself to walked down those branded stores. I have to wait for her as she tried on those clothes, then as we walked out the store, I saw Kyuhyun hyung across. It means like he is waiting for someone, then I saw someone really familiar walking out of the store. It's Eunco, she looked so happy. I felt guilty but at the same time really angry, then something snapped me out of my thoughts

“ Yah.. Oppa....” Jiyeon whined.
“ What?” I said coldly.

“ I want to go into this store..” She said.

I was really pissed off, all she can think about is shopping and herself. I took out my wallet and handed her money then said “ I'm tired. I am going back first.”

she looked at me angrily and said “ What do you take me as a beggar?”

“ Say whatever you want, I am going home. That's final.” I said sternly.

 

 


A/N:

Sorry for not updating much! ( 90 DEGREE BOW! )

Lately there are exam so i can't concentrate. But i promise! it will be better soon after the exams which will end shortly this week.

So , Please continue to support this story, recommend to your Chingu. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!