Chapter Four

RunAway Wife

After calling Gina, I went into the my contacts wanted to find Changmin's number then I heard Eunco waking up.

 I went into the ward, I looked at Eunco as she slowly open her eyes. “Do you feel better now?” I asked. 

“My head still hurts a bit.” Eunco's voice was very soft as she is still very weak. “ Where am I now?”

“ you're in the hospital now. And the doctor said that you're pregnant.” I said.

“PREGNANT?” Eunco's eye widen and her expression was really sad.“Why are you sad? You should be happy.” I tried to cheer her up. 

She took in a deep breath and said “ It's not the right time now.” I know that I should ask anymore as Eunco might cry if I ask more.

 

Eunco's pov

Kyuhyun oppa offered to go get some food for me at the cafeteria, I thought I could have some alone time.Then Gina onnie came, she looked so worried and ran towards me“ Are you okay? What happen to you? Kyuhyun told me that you're pregnant? Didn't you know?”She bombard me with a tons of question.“ Onnie, I am fine now. I didn't know that I was pregnant until now.” I answered slowly.

“Did you tell Changmin about it?” Onnie asked. “I don't know. But please don't let him know.” I begged. “ Okay, I will not tell him about it. I will tell Kyuhyun not to tell him.” Onnie assured me. Then Kyuhyun oppa came back with many bags of food, the scent of the food really made my mouth water. “ Eunco-ah I bought many food cause I didn't know what want to eat.” oppa placed those bags of food on the movable table. “ There is Ddeobokki, Kimchi pancake, Kimbap, seaweed soup.” he started to take out the food and placed it on the table waiting for me to choose what I want to eat. 

I choose to eat the kimbap first, I still felt a bit hungry so I ate the Ddeobokki and Kimchi pancake. I find it really amusing when Gina onnie and Kyuhyun oppa looking so shock when I finished almost everything. I giggled shyly and said “ I was really hungry.” Gina onnie ruffled my hair and said “ now that you're pregnant, you should drink more seaweed soup for more nutrients.” “ Arasso.” I took the soup and drink it.I felt a bit tired so I asked Gina onnie and Kyuhyun oppa to go back first. At first Kyuhyun oppa insisted on staying with me in the hospital but I told him that I wanted to rest and I want him to rest too.  So Gina onnie and Kyuhyun oppa went back together, finally I can have some of my alone time now. I looked at my flat tummy and imagine in a few months time my baby bump would show, by that time everyone would know that I am pregnant. I really don't want to let Changmin oppa know anything about it, I felt so frustrated. Thinking if I should get an abortion, I shall ask Gina onnie for some advice tomorrow. 

 

Gina's pov

Kyuhyun  offered to drive me back home, I got into his car. I felt really bad for Kyuhyun  as he doesn't know anything about the things happening to Eunco. If I tell him about what Changmin did to Eunco, I am afraid that he might just kill Changmin. Kyuhyun doesn't just treat Eunco as a friend but his love. Kyuhyun wanted Eunco to have the best in everything, if Eunco didn't know Changmin she might be the happiest woman in the world now. I was deep in my thoughts that I totally was unaware of Kyuhyun oppa was trying to talk to me for the past 5 minutes. “ Ne, Oppa?” I looked at him, trying to snap out of my thoughts.“ I just asking, do you know what happen to Eunco? She is not as bubbly as before.” Kyuhyun asked.I really didn't know if I should tell him or not but Kyuhyun would find out someday. “ do you really want to know?” I wanted to confirm that the choice I am taking now is right. “ Yes.” He was really determine to know what happen. “ Okay, but before I tell you. You have to promise me not to do anything rush or let Eunco know that I told you.” I said. “ okay, just tell me the truth.” he was getting impatience. “ Eunco is filing a divorce with Changmin because he had a mistress. Eunco was often left alone at home while he is out happy with his mistress. Once I even saw him out with his mistress walking out the hotel.” I explained. 

“ THAT SON OF A !”  Kyuhyun stepped on the accelerator and he was speeding over a 100km/hr.“ Oppa! Have you forgot what you promised just now?” I shouted. He just stepped on the brake and the car stopped in the middle of the road, many cars was honking asking us to make way but Kyuhyun didn't give a damn about it. He looked at me and said loudly “ Why didn't you tell me earlier? My Eunco is suffering because of that son of a .” “ Yah! There is nothing you can do even if you know about it.” I said.Then he drove me back home and before I stepped out of his car, I reminded him onces again not to do anything rush. He nodded, he then drove off.I went back home and took some of Eunco's basic necessities and placed into a tote bag. 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

I am so angry after knowing what that bastard did, I literally wanted to kill him right away. But I know Eunco doesn't want that to happen because she still loved him so much, she scarified her future for him. If not for him, Eunco would already be a fashion designer now. How dare he did that to her, during their wedding I already warned him if he ever hurt Eunco I would never let him go. 

Feeling so frustrated, I went home and sat on my couch. Trying to calm down but can't so I went into the kitchen and got one of my red wine, poured it into my wine glass. I took a sip of it, immediately I am not that tense anymore. Taking in a deep breath before I took another sip,I have to stay by Eunco's side and protect her from any harm. I don't care if she love me or not, but that's my plan.

 

 Eunco's pov

“ ANDWAE!” I shouted. Realizing that it was just a dream I felt really relieve, I was terrified of the dream coming true. I held onto my shirt as my heart is hurting badly, tears started steaming down my cheeks. Then Kyuhyun oppa walked in, he saw me crying. He ran towards me and dropped the bags he had on the table, he hugged me tightly. 

“ Hush, uljima, you're hurting oppa's heart.” I leaned on his broad shoulder and started to pouring my heart out. “ I don't want to go back to him.” I told him. “ I will not let him just take you away as long I am here.” He assured me. I stopped crying and I looked at him then asked “ should I abort the baby?” “ Are you crazy? Of course no.” He said angrily. “ you shouldn't even have this kind of thoughts.” it's bad for the baby.” he continued. “But I don't want the child to know that he/she had a father like him.” I said. “Changmin has the rights to know about the baby, but I have the rights to protect you from him.” He said. 

 

Thinking that what Kyuhyun oppa just said, he is always here for me no matter what happens. But what he just said about Changmin oppa was right too, he does have the rights to know about the baby. But I don't want to let him know just yet. I am doubting him if he really loved me when we got married. I am sure that I really loved him so much when I married him, I still do love him.