Chapter One

RunAway Wife

After a long time of consideration, you have finally made up your mind to leave changmin for the better. You went into your shared bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed and started tearing up.you started remembering the times that you and Changmin had together. You stood up and walked towards your closet and started pac your stuffs. While packing you found a photo of you and Changmin took on your first date,the day you two officially started dating. All the flashback starting to come back as if it happened just yesterday and  start to teared even more. After packing , you walk towards the door but before leaving you turned and look at the house for the last time before leaving for good. 

 

Changmin's P.O.V

I went home after work expecting Eunco's delicious dinner. But when i reached home,  the lights were off and the aura in the house felt different like something was missing, I went into the dining area seeing that there is no food,thinking she might be in her room resting.So i went up and saw that she was nowhere to be found then i went into the closet , found that most of her belonging were gone. I was dumbfounded,then i walk back to the room and saw two envolope on the bedside table.It was a letter from Eunco.

 

(Flashback to few days before leaving)

Eunco's P.O.V

I was devastated that i couldn't sleep so i decided to write a letter stating that i am leaving.

                       Oppa,

I have been thinking very hard about our marriage. I have been thinking about our past memories,

the days we spent together,the pictures we took . A few weeks ago i can't believe what i saw was you and jiyeon walking

towards a Louis Vuitton shop and you were buying a bag for her and she even give you a peck on the cheek. I felt like a

kiife stabbing through my heart, i tried to htink positively but it was too difficult to see you with another woman.

After a few days of consideration,i finally decide to get a divorce.Don't bother looking for me or asking my friends where am i as they

wouldn't know where am i.Sign the divorce letter and i will get back to you.Take Care

Sincerly,

Eunco

Changmin's P.O.V

After reading the letter, i took the other envolope and realise that it is a divorce letter, i was so shocked and unable to think properly. I took out my phone and dialed Eunco's number but sadly she turned off her phone.I then called Kyuhyun

KyuHyun: Yobeoseyo?

Changmin: Hyung its me! Changmin.

Kyuhyun: Ah~ changmin ah! whats wrong?

Changmin:Nothing much. Have you seen Eunco lately?

Kyuhyun: Nope i haven seen her for a while , Why?

Changmin: she hasn't been home for a few house.

Kyuhyun: Maybe she went out shopping.

Changmin: Ah~maybe. Thanks anyway .see you around. bye.

Kyuhyun: okay. bye.

 

Eunco's P.O.V

I was in the taxi on the way to Gina's house when i saw a familiar car pass by then i realise it was opps's. Looks like he just came back from work, i tried very hard to held back my tears but i can't soon tears rolled down my cheeks.

10mins later i reached Gina's apartment. I knock on her door waiting for her to open the, on the other hand i was fighting with my emotions . When she open the door , i hugged her and let out all my feelings.She was shocked and also heartbroken to see her besfriend suffering. Gina invited her in and shut hte door.

 

A/N: Annyeong!!! how was the first chapter ? Comment and subscribe! we need those comments to improve! :D

Sorry i took so long to update! i was writing the second chapter until forget the first!! ><