Chapter Two

RunAway Wife

Gina’s pov

 

I heard the doorbell rang, so I went to open the door as soon as I open the door I saw Eunco with her devastated face, she hugged me tightly and relieve out all her sadness, I  her back to comfort her a bit. When she feels a bit better, I invited her into the house. She sat on my couch and continued to cry while I went into the kitchen and made her some hot chocolate. I walked back to the living room and passed her the drink, sat beside her and listen to her as she told me about the things happening toher during the past few weeks.After listening to Eunco’s story, I wanted her to get some sleep as she had a hard day.

 

“Eunco-ah, take a relaxing shower and go to sleep.” You told Eunco.

 

“Yeh, Onnie.” Eunco stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

 

While Eunco is bathing, I went into the guestroom and prepare the room for Eunco.

 

 

Eunco’s pov

 

I walked towards the bathroom then I started to strip, I turned the water tap, the water gently splash on my face and body. Washing off all the  memories with him, I wanted to  be strong. I finished bathing; I walked out to the mirror and take a good look at myself. “I have to be strong.” I told myself.  Then I walked out of the  bathroom with a smile on face,  Gina Onnie was so surprised.

“Are you feeling better now?” Onnie had a smile on her face when she asked.

“Yeh, I felt better now.” I gave her a smile that I haven’t been wearing for weeks.

“Now go to sleep and tomorrow will be a better day.” Onnie said as she lead me to the guestroom.

“Thank you for everything Onnie.” I held her hand and thanked her.

“It’s okay, that’s what friends are for.” Onnie ruffled my hair as she said.

I sat on the bed as Onnie walked out, I lay on the bed and soon I fell asleep.

 

Changmin’s Pov

I have been searching for Eunco for the past 3 hours and I still haven’t seen her anywhere.  I drove home wishing that Eunco is home waiting for me but that’s not going to  happen ever again.

Her father went back to his seat, and the priest processed with the vow.

“ I, Shim Changmin, With this ring I Thee wed for better or for worse for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health i promise to  be with you  till death do we part.” 

“i, Seo Eunco, With this ring I Thee wed for better or for worse for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health i promise to  be with you  till death do we part.”

I looked into Eunco into the eye and waiting for the priest to approve for us to kiss. “ you may now kiss the bride.” the priest finally said it. 

I lean closer towards her and peck gently on her lips, and the crowd was cheering. I then carried her up the bridal way and run towards the door. 

“ We are finally married!!” I cheered loudly

 

 

Eunco's Pov 

After Onnie left the room, I noticed that I have been hiding my feelings and pain inside. I am not having any  appetite or energy to care about so much so i went to sleep.  " i promised what i vowed to you. I'll never leave you " he kissed me on my temple.I eventually woke up after the  dream i had  realizing i was tearing even in my dream. ' Seo Eunco, I have to be strong. That's all the past.' I thought to myself. I laid myself down and got a bit comforty then  something struck me. The divorce letter is still with  Oppa, I walked towards my bag. I reached for my phone, I turned it on, looking at all those missed calls by Oppa.  Almost made me wanted to give in and go back to him,  I have come this far. So I texted him, 

 

To Oppa 

' I will come over to take back the letter and also to collect the rest of my belongings' 

 

From Oppa 

' Eunco-ah please don't do this to me.' 

my heart is tearing apart when I saw the message, the sadness that he is feeling now. 

 

To Oppa

' I will come by tomorrow.' 

 

The next day, I woke up and bath then changed into something new. I left the house to that house that sad memories were all in.

 An hour later, i reached and open the door with my own set of keys. The memories started to come back seeing  everything haven't changed except the love between us.  Tears began to build up when i saw the photo frame hanged on the staircase wall. " I see that you are here early"  his voice.....the sad voice that I haven't heard  before for over the past years, i wiped the tears that rolled down my cheek before turning facing him.

i wiped away the tears that flowed down my cheeks. I coldly turned and looked at Oppa, he looked so tired and sad.  I really want to forgive him but I can't take the excuses  that he gave me when he was being happy with Jiyeon and leaving me at home being so lonely. 

“ Have you signed it?” I asked harshly. 

“ No.. I will never signed it.” He said. 

“ Then I shall just continue with the divorce without your approval.” I was about to turn and walked away, oppa suddenly  kneel down and begged “ Eunco-ah, I really can't live  without you.” “ you already had Jiyeon, I think you don't need me anymore.” I was holding back my tears while saying. 

“ All I want is you not her. Please!!” he was hugging my waist and crying. I loosen myself from him, walked away from him and towards the door.