Attack

Stop Messing With My Head!

 

 

After school ended, Minah exited the school and began to stroll through the parking lot.

 

She was going to meet with Kris right now. Apparently he wanted to talk about last night… Just thinking about it brought a small blush to her cheeks. What exactly did he wish to talk about?

 

Minah forced her mind to think about other things, but she found her thoughts floating back to Kris every time.

 

‘Think about other things!’ Minah hissed in her mind. ‘Think about… think about boring things! Think about Junkang High! Think about… Hey…’ she suddenly had a strange thought.

 

If students were not allowed to have cars while dorming on campus, why was the parking lot so huge? It took a few minutes to simply walk through it! Only the staff members parked their cars in the parking lot, so why was the lot so freaking huge?

 

Minah continued walking, lost in her new, unimportant thoughts. She failed to notice light pitter-patter noises trailing behind her.

 

Suddenly, a rock bounced off the hard cement, shocking Minah back to her senses. She hadn’t kicked a rock or anythingOtherwise she would have felt it. ‘Oh well,’ she thought. ‘Must’ve been my imagination.’

 

“Jung Minah,” a voice suddenly rang through, shattering the silence.

 

Minah whirled around in shock. “Yes?”

 

Seven girls faced her. Minah looked around at them uncertainly. “Umm… Hello.”

 

Minah took an uncertain step back when the girls began to surround her. Soon, the seven completely circled Minah.

 

“Jung Minah,” the same girl repeated. She was very pretty, and seemed to bear some resemblance to Hayoung. Perhaps it was her makeup. Or maybe the way she dressed.

 

“Yes?” Minah asked. “D-Do you guys need something?”

 

“Stay away,” the girl said. 

 

“W-What do you mean?” Minah stammered. She took another step back, but two pairs of arms pushed her back forward roughly.

 

“You know exactly what I mean,” the girl replied. She seemed to be their leader.

 

Minah’s mind flashed to the EXO boys. This girl could only be talking about them… right? Who else would this be about?

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t kn--” Minah began. She was abruptly cut off by another girl.

 

“The EXO boys, you dolt,” the other girl growled. She had a high pitched, nasal-y voice and she wore a nametag on her blouse. It read: Lee Minni. “Stay away from our boys,” she hissed.

 

The leader of the seven spoke again. “We know all about your friendship with Chanyeol. Did you know that he’s only using you for the projects? He doesn’t really like you. How could he? You are a e, after all..!”

 

The girls all began to giggle. “Oh, how shameful! Do you not have enough money? Or do you simply do it for pleasure?” one girl laughed.

 

Another girl cried out, “So stay away from Chanyeol! He doesn’t like you! We know your plan! You want to get close to the other boys through Chanyeol-oppa! And then you want to sell your body to them! Well guess what! It’s not gonna happen! We’re telling Chanyeol-oppa the truth today! In fact, we’ll tell him the moment we’re done dealing with you!”

 

“If Chanyeol didn’t like me,” Minah muttered. “Then why did he invite me out multiple times?”

 

The girls all gasped. They looked at each other in shock, speechless. The ‘leader’ was the first to recover. “You liar!” she spat. “He’d never want to be with the likes of you!”

 

“Yeah!” another cried. “He’d never invite you out anywhere! Don’t lie! Don’t lie!”

 

“Don’t lie!” the girls chorused. “Don’t lie!”

 

They all took a step forward, sandwiching Minah in between them.

 

‘No…’ Minah thought. ‘I have to go to the café. I have to go meet Kris. I’m supposed to meet Kris today. He said he needed to talk to me about something.. About Sunday. I need to go. I can’t stay here. These girls are trouble.

 

“I’m sorry,” Minah began. “But I have to g--” she attempted to push through the girls, but they brought her back into the center of the circle, trapping her. They were not letting her escape.

 

“We know the truth,” the girls insisted. “Hayoung told us everything. That’s right, your roommate hates you. And she’s told us everything. We know. You’re a lying, dirty little fox. Well, no more. Chanyeol will soon know the truth, and he’ll hate you too!”

 

“So Hayoung is behind this….” Minah mumbled softly. “I should have known.”

 

“Hey, what is that supposed to mean?!” one girl cried. “Don’t you dare talk about Hayoung!”

 

One girl balled up her fist and swung it with a mighty force – straight into Minah’s nose. Minah shrieked in surprise and pain.

 

“Well, at least we know it’s real, “ she smirked as Minah clutched her face with her hands.

 

The girls all began to laugh at that, and Minah whimpered in pain. The second female, the one with the nametag that read Lee Minni, swung her hand as well, delivering a heavy smack to Minah’s cheek. “You lying wretch!” she screamed. “You deserve so much worse than this! Leave Chanyeol alone! Stop chasing after him! He doesn’t want you!”

 

“Neither does Kris!” another girl cried. “He only tutored you because he pitied you! Stop thinking you’re all that! You’re not special! You’re not!”

 

“Then..” Minah gasped with pain as she spoke. Her jaw felt so sore.. “Then why are they so kind to me? Why do they continue to invite me out?” Tears of pain sprang to Minah’s eyes, but she willed herself not to cry.

 

Her heart and mind were set. No matter how much these ridiculous girls hit her, there was no way she was going to agree to their demands. Chanyeol was her friend, as was Kris, and all the other boys of Exo. And they would continue to be her friends, no matter what the cost. Minah wasn’t going to let them go, not if they still wanted her. No force on Earth was going to overpower her.

 

Not this time.

 

 

“Shut up!” the lead girl screamed. “Shut up! Shut up! You’re lying!” She threw her arm backwards, and the other girls held Minah in place as if on cue. Minah roared in agony as hand met flesh.

 

After the lead  girl struck poor Minah, the other girls followed.

 

They pushed Minah down roughly, and Mianh’s head hit the cement with a hard clonk.

 

“Liar!” they cried, kicking and punching at Minah. “Leave Chanyeol alone! e!” They ripped at her clothing and hair and scratched at her face. The girls attacked her like a group of ravenous sharks.

 

“Stop!” Minah cried weakly. “Stop!” She tried to push the girls away, but there were too many of them.

 

But no matter how much they screamed at her to leave the boys alone, Minah knew that she would not give in, no matter how much they hurt her. She was not going to give up her beloved friendship. She was not going to stand idly and give in helplessly. No. Not this time. This time she would stand up for the people she loved. If that meant that she had to get beat up… then so be it.

 

 

 


 

 

This chapter is really short, I know. I’m sorry! I just decided to upload half of the chapter.. because that was all I had finished. TT ^ TT It’s been a while since I last updated, that’s why…

 

 I’ll try and write the next part ASAP, but school’s coming up, and I still have to work + go to SAT class + do summer assignments + do tutor homework.. so… I don’t have a lot of free time :\ Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Please tell me if there are any errors, and I’ll go fix them ^^