The Next Day

Stop Messing With My Head!

Thanks for reading, everyone ^^  Love you all~ 

I don't know why it keeps on changing itself to rated M. Lol its not though. >_<

-----------------

 

 

Minah didn’t return to the dorm until around 10 or 11pm. After she parted with EXO, she had walked to the nearest park, sat down on the swings, and immediately called Taeyeon, who added Junhyun to the call, making it a three-way.

 

Minah explained about Hayoung to her friends, though she still left out the fact that she and EXO were close. She wanted to tell that to Taeyeon in person, with Junhyun there as well.

 

The three talked for at least two hours. Taeyeon spent most of her time raging and spitting out nasty words to describe Hayoung, while Junhyun listened silently and offered his opinions occasionally. Most of the time, though, it was Taeyeon who was speaking  (more like screaming).

 

Taeyeon offered Minah a place to stay at her dorm, and Minah accepted gratefully. However, when Taeyeon confronted her roommate about it, an argument rose between the two housemates. For some reason, Taeyeon’s roommate would not allow such a thing. And she couldn’t possibly live with Junhyun instead. He was a guy… who lived with another guy…  in a dorm that was meant for guys to live in. No way. Thus, Minah found herself walking back to her normal dorm an hour later.

 

“It’s okay,” Minah thought. “Hayoung doesn’t know that I know. All I’ve gotta do is act normal around her until I can find a new place to stay.”

 

When she lifted her dorm key to the lock, Minah discovered that she was trembling everywhere.

 

She took deep breaths. “Everything will be fine. The only thing that’s changed is that I know her true personality. Nothing else. This won’t change a thing between us. She doesn’t know I know. I just have to be normal.”

 

Minah forced her body to calm down, and she fitted the key into the lock. The door opened. Minah stepped in.

 

Hayoung was sitting on the couch with her laptop.

 

“Hey,” Hayoung smiled, looking up from the screen.

 

“H-Hi,” Minah replied. “Oh no.. this is not the time to start getting nervous! I have to be normal!” She cleared . “How was your day? Is your headache gone?”

 

“Yeah,” Hayoung said. “I feel much better now, after that nap.”

 

Minah nodded. “That’s good to hear.”

 

There was an awkward silence. Minah attempted to break it. “So.. did you do your homework yet?”

 

“Not yet,” Hayoung laughed. She closed the lid of her computer and set it aside. She reached for her backpack. “I’ve been sleeping all day. I’m about to start mine.”

 

“Ah… yeah I didn’t do mine either.”

 

Hayoung looked up at her. “Wanna work together?”

 

“Nah, it’s fine,” Minah said slowly. “I’ll probably just slow you down. I’m going to take a shower first, okay?”

 

“Okay,” Hayoung replied. “Hey, did you eat yet? I made dinner for myself today, and there’s some leftovers in the fridge, if you want it.”

 

“No, it’s fine. I already ate earlier when I was out. Thanks, though.”  Minah grabbed her pajamas from her bedroom and walked over to the restroom. She locked the door behind her, her heart pounding.

 

“Was I too obvious?” Minah thought. “I think I was speaking too formally with her…. I don’t know. I don’t remember. Ugh. Why is pretending so difficult?” She undressed and stepped into the shower. She let the hot water run over her body and wash away her stress.

 

 

 

 

The next day was normal, much to Minah’s surprise. Minah had been absolutely sure that something would happen… Hayoung had mentioned something about a new rumor after all, when she had been talking on the phone the previous day… But everything was quiet. It was too quiet.

 

In second period, Taeyeon would look around periodically, searching for secret conspirators among the students. There was nothing. During their fifteen minute break after second period, Taeyeon scouted the halls for Minah. There was seriously nothing going on. Eventually, Minah and Taeyeon gave up on being suspicious. Perhaps Hayoung had decided to hold off the rumor spreading until another day. Minah was safe. For now.

 

 

 

And then lunch time came. Minah finally couldn’t stand it anymore, and decided to reveal her friendship with EXO to Junhyun and Taeyeon.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, Junhyun-ah,” Minah said slowly. “I’ve got to tell you something. I should’ve told you earlier.. A lot earlier.”

 

Junhyun and his girlfriend both looked up at Minah. “Yes? What is it?”

 

“Before I begin,” Minah whispered. “I just want you to know that I love you two. You guys are my best friends. Please don’t let this change anything between us. Everything’s still the same. I’m still the same. I only kept this from you two because I thought it was best for everyone. Please understand.”

 

“Minah,” Junhyun said uncertainly. “What happened? Did you do something..? What’s going on?”

 

Minah took a deep breath. The time has finally come. She opened to speak.

 

“The truth is----“

 

“Well, well, well,” said a voice. Minah’s words were cut off, and the trio turned in the direction of the voice, along with practically every person in the cafeteria. It was Myungsoo and his friends. They approached her.

 

Myungsoo smirked at Minah. Today, he was leading his group. His friends all followed behind him, laughing like retards and pointing at Minah.

 

 

Of course. Of course something would happen. “I was foolish to think that everything would be fine today…” thought Minah.  “Damn.”  Practically the entire school was watching, with the exception of EXO. As usual, they were at their private café.

 

“Hey there, Jung Minah,” Myungsoo said. He approached the trio. He propped himself on the table and twirled a strand of Minah’s hair. He came way too close for comfort. “How are you doing?”

 

“I’m fine,” Minah replied calmly. “What are you guys doing here? What’s up?” She leaned her head to the side, trying to avoid his slim, pale fingers.

 

“We came to see you.” One of his friends replied. “See, Tony here,” he pointed to a short haired boy. “Just broke up with his girlfriend. He’s looking for a little… comfort. What do you say?”

 

“Excuse me?” Taeyeon frowned and blinked at the boys. Why were such popular boys doing at their table anyway?  Was this related to what Minah was about to say? “What are you guys talking about?”

 

Minah nodded in agreement. What were they talking about? Comfort? What?

 

“Tony just broke up with his girlfriend,” the male student repeated. “He’s looking for comfort.”

 

“Umm… No?” Minah said slowly. She was awfully confused. “Sorry.”

 

“We have money,” Tony smiled evilly. “Name your price.”

 

Something clicked in Minah’s head, and she understood at last. Was that boy requesting that she sleep with him? What the hell?

 

“No,” Minah said again, frowning. “I don’t do that kind of stuff.”

 

The cafeteria was dead silent. Everyone was listening.

 

Myungsoo placed his hands on their table and grinned. “Oh come on, Minah. Don’t be shy. We all know what kind of business you’re in.”

 

“What are you talking about?” Minah asked incredulously. “What business?”

 

“You’ve been selling yourself to guys,” Myungsoo said softly. “It’s okay, I get it. There’s a lot of money involved in these types of things. But Tony here wishes to request your services too. How convenient, right?” He leaned in, and Minah immediately stiffened.

 

 His face was only inches from Minah’s. He smirked and whispered into her ear. “Our very own ..” His breath sent unpleasant shivers down her spine. 

 

Minah gaped at Myungsoo. She watched as he straightened his back and stepped back, aligning himself with his friends. They all sniggered. No words emerged from Minah’s mouth. She simply stared at them. Underneath her frozen exterior, her mind was racing. Why were they making such crazy accusations?

 

She had never even had a boyfriend, much less had with someone. She hadn’t even had her first kiss yet. She was completely (and quite obviously) an innocent . Why were they accusing her of sleeping with people for money? They were making it sound like she was a e or something..

 

 

Minah’s face darkened.

 

… This was the rumor that Hayoung spoke about. She was sure of it.

 

 

Everyone watched in silent shock. Finally, Junhyun snapped out of his daze and stood up. He stared at Myungsoo, open mouthed, before an angry look appeared on his face. He hissed at the handsome boy. “How dare you say something like that?! Minah is innocent! She doesn’t do things like that!”

 

“Please stop, Junhyun,” Minah pleaded.

 

He whirled on her, too angry to control his rage. “Then are you admitting to it?”

 

“What? Of course not!” Minah exclaimed. She lowered her voice and spoke to her best friend. “Just.. don’t stand up for me please. It’ll only make things worse for you..”

 

His face softened, but only for a fraction of a second, and then it was gone. “You can’t just let people bully you like that,” he said darkly. “You have to be strong and stand up for yourself, Minah.”

 

Minah looked down at the table in shame. She wasn’t strong enough though… She didn’t have the courage to stand up to her bullies. There were too many of them, and only one of her.

 

Myungsoo smirked again. “She’s not denying the rumor, so I’m assuming it’s true? So how much do you cost?” As he said this, he poked at her chest, as if she were an item for sale.

 

Minah looked up at Myungsoo and calmly slapped away his hand. “It’s not true. Please leave us alone.” Despite her calm, polite words, her heart was beating rapidly.

 

He stepped forward. “No,” he said firmly. “Tony wants you to comfort him.”

 

Taeyeon suddenly stood up. She stared at Myungsoo in silence. Suddenly, a loud CRACK rang through the cafeteria, and he was staggering backwards. In a flash, Taeyeon had slapped Myungsoo across the face.

 

“You !” he spat, clutching his right cheek.

 

“You heard her,” Taeyeon hissed. “Leave. Us. Alone.” She glared at Myungsoo and his friends.

 

The boy named Tony finally spoke up. “But I----“

 

“ I don’t give a damn if your girlfriend broke up with you,” Taeyeon ranted. “I don’t give two s that you want comfort. There are other places for that. Minah doesn’t do these kinds of things. So leave her alone. Or do you want me to hurt your pride too?” she held up an arm threateningly.

 

Minah looked at Taeyeon worriedly, and Taeyeon gave her a small, wounded smile. As if she was saying, “What’s going on? What did you do for this to happen?”

 

The boy named Tony shut up.  Myungsoo and his friends glared back at Taeyeon. “You don’t want to cross us,” Myungsoo said slowly. “You look like a sweet girl. You should learn to keep your mouth shut, and nothing bad will happen to you.”

 

“I’m sure I can defend myself against you ,” Taeyeon growled.

 

Myungsoo frowned angrily at the girl who had slapped him. He wanted to punch her in the face desperately. But he couldn’t. She was a girl. If he hit her, then the blame would automatically fall on him.

 

“Is that so?” he said calmly. A strained smile danced across his pink lips. “Well then, I suppose we should go, guys. Wouldn’t want to enrage the hormonal girl.”

 

Myungsoo’s friends all looked at him in awe. He was backing out?

 

“We should go,” he repeated ominously. He and his friends retreated. They left the cafeteria. Everyone watched in dead silence.

 

“Well, what are you all looking at?” Taeyeon hissed. “Mind your own business.”

 

The students in the cafeteria reluctantly looked away.

 

The bell suddenly rang. It was time for fifth period. Minah stood up, but Junhyun grabbed her by the arm.

 

“We have to talk later,” he said. “You have to explain all of that, and also tell us what you were about to tell us earlier.”

 

“I definitely will tell you two soon,” Minah promised. “Thanks for standing up for me, guys.”

 

Taeyeon nodded and gave her a small smile. “Anything for you.”

 

Junhyun nodded and slipped his arm around Taeyeon’s waist, trying to calm her down. “Meet us later in front of the school,” he said to Minah. “We’ll go eat and talk.”

 

Minah nodded. And the three parted, their discussion unfinished.

 

 

Minah entered the music room slowly. No doubt everyone had heard what had happened by now. Sure enough, everyone turned to look at her.

 

“Hey Minah,” Chanyeol grinned. “How are you? How is .. everything?”

 

“He doesn’t know yet,” Minah thought. “Probably because he was with his friends at the café.”

 

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied bluntly, not looking at him. She wasn’t acting mean on purpose, but there was just too much going on at the moment. She didn’t feel like talking to anyone right now.

 

“That’s great,” he smiled in relief. “I’m good, too.” He leaned closer to her and lowered his voice. “Have you found a place to stay yet?”

 

“No,” Minah said.

 

He raised his eyebrows, waiting for a more detailed explanation, but she offered none. Chanyeol felt an upset vibe coming off of her. He got the hint, and did not push her for more information. Something was obviously troubling her… but if Minah wanted him to know what was going on, she would tell him. He didn’t want to act all clingy or nosy, so his lips remained closed.

 

Minah did not smile the entire period. She stared at the walls blankly, slightly dazed by what had just happened. In her head, she ran though multiple conversations with an imaginary Taeyeon and Junhyun. What would they say when she admitted to being EXO’s friend? How would they react?

 

Sixth period was lame, but surprisingly chill. The literature teacher went over short stories again, while the class fidgeted in their seats. Everyone was dying to talk about what had happened at lunch.

 

Myungsoo smirked the whole period, acting as if he had won a golden trophy. “Probably trying to maintain his image. After all, he did walk out,” Minah thought to herself. Luckily, though, Myungsoo didn’t make a single move or even attempt to talk to Minah during the whole period.  When the bell rang, Minah bolted out the door.

 

It was time to set things straight with Taeyeon and Junhyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

 

I didn't have time to edit this, so sorry if there are a lot of grammatical/spelling errors :3 

 

 

On a happier note...

 

I WATCHED THE EXO WOLF MV! HEHE. I had been expecting the Drama ver though. Instead, SM released the dance ver first. I should've known though. It's SM, after all. Lol. Stupid trolls. 

 

HLd9PXT.gif

tumblr_mnqivgszcD1qgekllo1_500.gif

tumblr_mnqivgszcD1qgekllo2_500.gif

 

Oh! And I preordered the exo album set  (hug & kiss combined) :OO !! SO FREAKING HAPPY. 

 

120.gif

 

K i gotta go to tutor now haha. Be back later ^^ See you guys soon!