Sehun's Crush

Stop Messing With My Head!

Sorry for the long wait! I've been @ San Diego for the past 2 days ~ Went to SeaWorld and then the Safari Park :D It was so much fun!!! But anyway, I had been planning to release this chapter before I left for San Diego, but I didn't have time :\ And I couldn't post it while I was there, because I don't have a laptop haha. So here it is now! 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Lunch soon ended, and everybody went their separate ways. Before Minah left with Chanyeol, Taeyeon and Junhyun both grabbed her arm. Chanyeol paused to wait for Minah.

 

“Thank you so much for today!” Taeyeon squealed. “Thanks so much! I love you!!”

 

Minah laughed. “No problem,” she smiled.

 

“D-Do you think we can come again?” Junhyun asked shyly.

 

“Awww~ Junhyun’s acting shy!” Minah teased, giggling. Her face grew a bit more serious, and she answered his question. “Well, I’ll have to ask the boys, but I think they’d say yes,” she responded honestly.

 

Chanyeol walked over and stood beside Minah. “Sure,” he said. “Come again. A friend of Minah’s is a friend of ours!”

 

“A friend…” Junhyun murmured. “Chanyeol considers us as their friend, Taeyeon!” he cried, shaking her arm.

 

Chanyeol laughed awkwardly. “Well, that’s just me, anyway. I should still ask the guys for permission first.”

 

Taeyeon nodded enthusiastically. “Of course!!” she grinned.

 

“Come on, we should all get to class,” Minah said. “Or we’ll be late!”

 

“Oh, right!” Taeyeon smiled. “See you guys later!”

 

“Byeeeeee!” Junhyun sang. “Have fun in Music!”

 

“See you guys later,” Chanyeol and Minah replied. Taeyeon and Junhyun turned and left.

 

“Race you to class!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

“First one there gets final word on our song project!” Minah cried, sprinting towards Music class.

 

Chanyeol won the race. Minah pouted, trying to get him to let her choose the song for their project, but Chanyeol purposely looked away. “Must… resist…. Female pouting powers!” he shouted jokingly, covering his hands with his face. He poked Minah’s cheek. “Aww, is the little baby mad? Are you mad cuz I won?”

 

“Oh hush,” Minah laughed, smacking Chanyeol’s arm lightly. They entered class and sat down. The bell immediately rang.

 

“Thank goodness we weren’t late,” Minah smiled.

 

Chanyeol grinned and nodded at her, and the two focused on class.

 

Like the previous day, Ms. Ji-Eun allowed the students fifteen minutes to discuss project details. Loud chatter filled the room.

 

“I was wondering,” Minah began. Chanyeol turned to look at her. “Hmm?”

 

“I was wondering, how come you guys were acting all formal?”

 

“Oh. Well after we met you, we got together one day and did some research .Turns out we’re supposed to be more polite towards strangers… Instantly knowing each other on a first name basis is kinda…. Informal? We had no idea before! We’ve never had friends before! Other than each other, of course.”

 

“Ohhhh,” Minah nodded. “I get it. Yeah I guess that’s why you all were so awkward today.”

 

“And because they’re kind of strange too. I don’t know, you were never like that, so…”

 

“Well that’s because they’re your guys’s fans! They didn’t know what to say or what to do! I’m sure they’ll eventually calm down and return to normal.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right,” Chanyeol replied, bobbing his head up and down slightly.

 

The two sat in silence for a brief moment, while Minah was pondering over her next question.

 

“So…” she said casually. “Why was Sehun acting so gloomy today?”

 

Chanyeol chuckled, his eye twitching rapidly. “You caught that too, huh?”

 

“Well it was pretty obvious,” Minah shrugged. “Did something bad happen? You don’t have to tell me if it’s personal or something. I wouldn’t want to pry. It’s his life, after all. I’m just concerned.”

 

“Well he’ll be very happy to hear that you’re concerned! He’s got something of a crush on you, you know!!!” Chanyeol giggled. It was a freaky sound to hear indeed.

 

Minah’s eyes widened. “What?”

 

He nodded vigorously and leaned back in his chair. He smiled and closed his eyes. “Yup! That’s why he was upset today! He was jealous! You were bringing in your best friends, and he felt like he wouldn’t be able to be close to you anymore!”

 

Her jaw dropped. “Sehun.. likes me?”

 

Chanyeol opened one eye and peeked at Minah. “Hey, you aren’t going to get all shy now or whatever, are you? It’s just a tiny crush. You’re basically the first female in his life, anyway, besides his mother and ex-tutor. He kinda has no choice but to like you! You’re the only eligible female! Hey, you know about that, right? His old tutor noona. You know what happened?”

 

“Yeah,” Minah nodded. “Lay told me last time we were talking about her. Poor Sehun. He must’ve been so terrified!”

 

“I would’ve been, too. Crazy girl tried to attack him. In his own house! Too bad Sehun was too scared to anything. If it had been me, I think I would’ve punched her in the face! And then kicked her! And then throw her out of my house!”

 

“And that,” Minah laughed. “Is why you don’t have a girlfriend.”

 

Chanyeol roared with laughter. “Come on, though. You have to admit, Sehun should have hit her. She was about to him!”

 

Minah pondered about it for a split second. “Yeah,” she agreed. “Sehun should have. But then the blame would fall on him, wouldn’t it? What if she went home with a black eye? Her parents would misunderstand and think that he was abusive.”

 

“Meh. I guess you’re right,” Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

“Alright, class,” Ms. JI-Eun boomed. “Time’s up! It’s my turn to talk now!”

 

Minah and Chanyeol turned to face the teacher. They ceased conversing.  

 

 

 

An hour and thirty minutes later, school was finally over. Minah knew that Kris was going to tutor her today, but she had no idea where! She had forgotten to ask him earlier!

 

Minah went outside and paced around the gates, searching for an EXO boy. Perhaps they could tell her Kris’s number.

 

Her phone suddenly buzzed. Minah took it out, and discovered that it was a text from Chanyeol.

 

Have fun with Kris today!!!! XD”     The message read.

 

Minah blushed and returned a message. “Learning math is not fun! Anyhow, I don’t know where he is! I forgot to get his number earlier!

 

I have it. Want it?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Minah had managed to type “Yes pl----” before she tripped over something hard. Minah steadied herself, and continued to pace around, continuing her text to Chanyeol. She sent it, and waited for a reply.

 

 

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms pulled her into the bushes…

 

 

Minah screamed instinctively.

 

 

A large hand covered .

 

 

“It’s just me!” a voice whispered.

 

Minah felt her heard stop when she heard the voice, but relaxed again when she realized who it was. Her ‘attacker’ took his hand off .

 

“Kris!” Minah cried, looking up. “You nearly scared me to death!”

 

“Sorry,” he replied, smiling slightly. “I didn’t mean to. It’s just… We can’t be seen in public, remember? You said you didn’t want any trouble. Plus, there are a group of girls following me right now. I was walking around the school, looking for you, and I guess they all saw me wandering. I finally spotted you, so I just.. without thinking. Yeah. Oh look, here they come.” He pointed to a small crowd of girls. They were groaning and pulling at their hair in disappointment.

 

“Argh!” one girl cried in despair. “We were so close! I wanted to talk to Kris-oppa..”

 

“Me too!” another girl sobbed sadly.

 

“Come on,” Kris whispered, tugging at Minah’s hand. “They might find us here, and that’ll definitely be bad. Really really really bad. Worse than if we were caught just roaming around the halls together.”

 

“Why?” Minah asked. “Why would it be worse?”

 

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. “Are you kidding? We’re in a bush, Minah. A bush.”

 

“….Oh,” Minah replied. “Right.” She could feel a slight flush on her cheeks.

 

“When I say ‘go’, we’re going to make a dash for it,” Kris whispered. “Okay?”

 

“Okay,” Minah bobbed her head.

 

“Ready…. GO!” He grabbed her hand, and they flew out of the bush.

 

Unfortunately for them, the rustling of the bushes was enough to startle the girls. They turned and gasped. “Quick! There’s Kris! After him!” they cried.

 

“Who the hell is he with?!?!” a girl screamed.

 

“Who is she?!?! Who is she ?!”

 

Fortunately for Minah, however, her hair was covered by a beanie, and her purple backpack (which many students at JunKang owned) covered the majority of her back, so she was nearly unrecognizable from that angle.

 

“Run faster!” Kris cried, pulling even harder on her hand. “They’re starting to gain!”

 

“Sorry!” Minah panted. “I’m… a really…. Really slow runner! No stamina!” With her other arm, Minah kept her hand on her beanie, making sure it wouldn’t fall off while she ran. She tried her best to keep up with Kris’s long strides, but it was obvious that she was slowing him down.

 

“To the male dorms!” he yelled. Minah simply nodded, too tired to respond with words.

 

They reached the dorms half a minute later. Once inside, they ceased their running and stopped to catch their breath.

 

“Safe,” Kris laughed. “That was a close one. “ He led Minah, who was still gasping for air, across the hall to his dorm.

 

“Luhan’s not here right now,” he explained. “So it’ll just be us. We can continue where we left off yesterday. Do you have your calculus textbook?”

 

Minah nodded. “Yeah,” she replied, her breath beginning to even. He opened the door to his dorm, and they both entered. “It looks a lot like the female dorms,” she remarked. “Actually, I think it’s the same.”

 

“Yeah, probably. I haven’t been in a girl’s dorm, though, so I can’t say for sure. Can I get you anything?” he asked politely.

 

“Some water please, thanks,” she responded. “I’m so thirsty!”

 

Kris laughed again. “Yeah, come here. Help yourself with whatever you like.” He handed her a cup and took out a pitcher of water from the refrigerator.

 

“Thanks,” Minah smiled gratefully as he poured the cold water for her.

 

“No prob,” he responded, pouring some for himself.

 

 

A few minutes later, they were seated comfortably on the couch, the calculus textbook in front of them.