The Weekend Part 2

Stop Messing With My Head!

 

 

Ten minutes later, Minah was already drunk. She had sipped through about two or three glasses – they were both too immersed in conversation to keep count – and was now swaying in her seat, her face blood red and head tilted at a strange angle.

 

Kris was feeling extremely amused. He discovered that Minah was an extremely open person when drunk, and was currently playing around with that, testing her limits. He made sure to keep himself sober, so that he could remember everything perfectly the next day.

 

“Favorite color?” he asked. ‘We’ll start off casually,’ he thought.

 

“Purpoh,” Minah responded.

 

“Favorite school subject?”

 

Minah smiled drunkenly and help up her palm. “Fifth period! Music! Easyy.” She giggled.

 

“Who’s your best friend?” he asked.

 

Minah lifted her head and pointed at Kris happily. “You!” she shouted, earning more strange looks from nearby people. “And Taeyeon and Junhyun and Suho and Luhan and Tao and Xiumin and Kyungsoo and Lay and… and… who and I missin’? OH YEA! Tao and Chen and Sehun and Chanyeol and Baekhyun.. and… and… Kai!” She lifted ten fingers. “That’s… sixteen!”

 

“No, Minah, twelve plus two isn’t sixteen,” he chuckled. “it’s fourteen.”

 

She did not seem to hear him. “I don’t consider Hayoung a friend anymore though..! She betrayed me, ya know? She was just pretending! Imagine that! Pretending! That’s… that’s so… so mean!”

 

“Well, not everyone’s as kind as you are,” Kris smiled. “Or as drunk. Maybe I shouldn’t have picked red wine.. But I still feel completely normal. You really can’t take any alcohol at all, huh?”

 

He suddenly leaned forward. “So.”

 

“Hummmmmm?” Minah slurred.

 

“Anyone you like?”

 

Minah squinted at Kris. “Mmmmmm….” She suddenly grinned and raised her arm. She pointed at Kris sloppily.  “You!”

 

Kris raised his eyebrows, and his eyes widened. “Me?” he asked, surprised. Definitely not the answer he had been expecting. Wait, what had he been expecting? His heart began to race.

 

Minah nodded vigorously. “Yep! Aaand… and… Lay and Suho and Bacon and Chanyeol and Sehun and Tao and Luhannie and Taeyeon and Suho and Lay and Junhyun and Chanyeol and Kai and Chen and Kyungsoo and Xiumin… and… and.. and…” she scratched her head. “I feel like I’m missing a lot of people. Who am I missin’? Oh whatever! I like you all!” she smiled and spread her arms out wide. “I love you all this much!”

 

“Oh.” Kris said simply. So it was that kind of like.

 

“Anyone you’re interested in?” he asked again, rewording his sentence. “Romantically?”

 

Minah frowned at Kris, then broke into a wide grin. “Why you wanna know, eh? Hoping it’s you, Krissy?”

 

Kris could feel his cheeks flare slightly. The alcohol was probably finally getting to his head… “No,” he mumbled. “Just curious.” 

 

“Not telling~~” Minah smiled. Her eyebrows suddenly furrowed together. “Oh, I don’t feel too good,” she groaned. “My tummy and my head… ate too much, I think? Food coma!” she pouted at Kris.

 

“Er, we should probably get back, then.” He coughed awkwardly. Kris stood up and walked over to her. He helped her stand and began to walk her out of the restaurant.

 

“Thank you, come again, Mr. Wu!” the restaurant workers called. Kris nodded and left the restaurant.

 

 Outside, he called the driver, and soon the two of them were sitting in the car again.

 

Minah was being awfully quiet, Kris noticed. She wasn’t being chatty anymore. Suddenly, he felt something touch his shoulder. He looked over, expecting it to be her hand or something, but discovered that she had fallen asleep and was leaning on him.

 

Kris suppressed a light chuckle. He looked at her, studying her facial features while he did so. She looked so peaceful… It was the first time he had seen her sleeping face. He had to admit, she looked beautiful, as well as.. vulnerable. As of the moment, Minah was completely and utterly defenseless.

 

Something stirred within Kris’s chest. ‘I could do anything to her right now,’  he thought.  ‘And she wouldn’t be able to stop me.’

 

Kris suddenly shook his head in shock.  ‘What in the world was I thinking?’  he gasped to himself.  ‘Be normal, Kris! Stop being such a ert!’

 

Minah suddenly smiled and snuggled her cheek into Kris’s shoulder, and he nearly smacked himself for thinking such immoral thoughts about this angelic girl. A strand of hair fell out of place, and Kris fought the urge to place it behind her ear, where it belonged.

 

Minah crinkled her nose, as if the loose strand was tickling her face.

 

“Oh well,” Kris thought. “She’s asleep. She’ll never know.”

 

He gave up on resisting, and tucked the fallen strand back into place.

 

 

Soon, the car arrived at JunKang High. Kris thanked the driver and slid out of the seat, making sure to move Minah’s head off his shoulder carefully. He exited the car and moved to her side.

 

“Minah,” Kris said, shaking her shoulder gently. “Wake up, we’re here. Wake up, Minah.”

 

“Mm,” she grumbled. She didn’t open her eyes or wake up.

 

Kris looked around hesitantly. No one was around. Good. He didn’t want anyone to see what he was about to do...

 

Kris had two reasons why he didn’t want people seeing him with Minah like this. First of all, it’d start unnecessary and absurd rumors, and Minah would be punished by his fan club for it. Secondly… well, it was just plain embarrassing. He had never done this before in his life.

 

His cheeks were slightly pink as he slid one arm behind her back and another under her legs. He scooped her up easily, as if she weighed nothing at all. Or perhaps he was just strong.

 

Kris shut the car door with his foot, and the black vehicle drove off. Kris stood in front of the school awkwardly. Where should he go? Was he supposed to drop her off at her own dorm, or take her to his?

 

He decided against taking her to his dorm, as there was really no need for that. If Minah told him her room number, then he could take her back to her own place.

 

“Minah,” Kris said. “Where’s your dorm? What number is your room?”

 

“Meh,” she moaned.

 

Kris tried again. “Jung Minah, where is the room where you stay? Jung Minahhhhhh~. Minah! Minahminahminah!”

 

Minah opened her eyes sleepily and mumbled something under her breath in response. She closed her eyes again. Kris hugged her closer to him so he could hear her better. “Repeat that, please?”

 

Minah repeated her room number, and fell back asleep immediately.

 

Kris had gotten all the information he needed, though. He began to make his way to her dorm. When he finally arrived, he dug around in her purse for the key, and unlocked the door with it.

 

Kris took her inside, and entered her room. He set Minah down on the bed gently and removed her shoes.

 

Only then did he remember that Minah shared the same dorm with Hayoung. Momentarily forgetting about the girl on the bed, Kris tiptoed out of the room and looked around. His head sharply spun left and right, like an owl searching for prey, and he let out a sigh of relief when he realized that Hayoung was not present. Good thing that girl was still out! Who knows what kind of problems that would have caused…

 

He returned to Minah’s room and pulled the covers out from underneath her. He laid them on top of her and pulled the blanket up to her chin. He looked down at her and smiled softly.

 

Again, her sleeping face caused something within him to stir. He stood there for a few moments, deep in thought. Then, before he could lose his motivation, he bent over and planted a light kiss onto her head.

 

“Goodnight, Minah,” he whispered, and left.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

 

 

 

49157-george-takei-oh-my-gif-e64l.gif

 

 

 

tumblr_m8rox9aK1E1qhk6l1.gif

 

'Nuff said. :D