drunk words

A vague memory.

"Hey did anything happened between you and nichkhun? You two haven't talked at all, and he just walked passed you just now." Chansung asked curiously.

"Nothing happened, he just moved on i guess." he replied softly.

"Come on, let's head to the club tonight. You need to fix those rusty dance moves." chansung said excitedly. Wooyoung nodded, with his mood being liftened up a little having talked about dancing. "Yay!!!" chansung jumped excitedly. He was neutral about the feud between wooyoung and nichkhun, because this meant wooyoung would have more time to spend with him instead. He was rather bothered thinking Nichkhun would have taken up all of wooyoung's time but he guess he was wrong.

*

Wooyoung put on his favourite pair of baggy pants, a tank top and his favourite cap. He took a last look at the mirror, pulling his frown up , temporary putting his heavy feelings aside and went out. He met chansung at the front of the club and they headed in together. They downed afew alcohol before taking up the dance stage. Wooyoung grooved to the beat immediately, warming up his body. The crowd was cheering loudly as he showed some suave moves and exchanged some with chansung. They were high on alcohol and were having so much fun, they couldn't care less about the time.

"Shall we goooo home~~?" Chansung slurred, drunk for words.

"No~~~Let's drink more chann~ie~" Wooyoung replied cutely.

"Heheheheee..he..hehehe..he.." they both started laughing idiotically like duo maniacs.

They barely got out of the club as they both flagged for seperate cabs since they were living really far from each other. "byeeee woo~young a~" chansung shouted, since his cab arrived first.

"Heh~heh~ see you" *hiccup* "tomorrow chann~ie" *hiccup* Wooyoung replied with aegyo. After sometime, he also boarded the cab. He gave the driver a few random big notes and alighted without taking the change. He was too drunk to have even bothered how much he overpaid. He was dropped off at the neighbourhood instead of his doorsteps because the driver found it troublesome to turn into the street he stayed since it would go off the main road and it would give him a hard time to drive back to the main city.

Wooyoung walked unsteadily, waddling from sides to sides constantly, and smiling creepily at himself. He felt really good being drunk. Nichkhun happened to walk along that street since he just came back from a movie marathon and wii game console battle at Taecyeon's house. He saw flushed red wooyoung wavering unstably a few steps ahead of him , so he caught him just in time before he fell over.

"Who~~is th~is?~" wooyoung slurred, turning to the person who caught him. He ran his fingers through nichkhun's face while looking at him intensely. "A~h~ it's you~ nichkhun~ khunn~ie~ hehheh~" he said with aegyo together with a wink "what are you doing heree~" *hiccups*

what? nichkhunnie? how did you get yourself so drunk you rascal. "Come. Let's bring you home." nichkhun said, lifting wooyoung up to a piggyback. The way back to wooyoung's house took longer then expected. Nichkhun looked up to the full moon, and glanced from it to wooyoung from time to time. Wooyoung was lying down by his shoulder probably sleeping.

"I missed you..." wooyoung mumbled.

"eh?" nichkhun thought he had heard wrongly.

"I'm sorry..." he continued, "really sorry..."

They arrived at the doorsteps and nichkhun tried his best to free one of his hands into wooyoung's pocket, taking out his door key. He brought wooyoung up to the second level and laid him on his bed. He took off wooyoung's shoes and socks, and tucked him into his blanket. He turned off the bedside light, wanting to leave but wooyoung suddenly grabbed his hands weakly. "Please stay..." he said before dozing off into deep sleep.

Nichkhun felt his conscience tugged his heart and he couldn't deny this was what he wanted to hear for so long, he wanted wooyoung to tell him to stay. So he lied down beside him, only to realise wooyoung was pulling him closer hugging him. They doze off together as the night wore away.

*

Wooyoung woke up with a massive headache, and felt that his arms and legs ached all over. He stretched his arms and legs all over his bed, accidentally kicking off a certain someone off the bed altogether. He opened his eyes, hearing a loud thud on the floor.

"YAH! Do you have to kick me off??" Nichkhun shouted, rather angry he was woken up in such a way.

"Who? Nichkhun?! What are you doing here?" He replied curiously and blankly, but he couldn't hold it for long because his head hurts so much.

He doesn't remember? As expected...it was just drunk talking.. "It's alright. nevermind. I'll leave now."

"Wait! So soon? Can you at least cook me a hangover soup? My head hurts so much i want to cry." wooyoung pleaded with the best cute voice he could fake, together with a pout.

"Fine." Nichkhun agreed, unable to resist.

*

Nichkhun put on the apron after washing up. He started by putting the uncooked grains into the rice cooker to cook some rice. He then chopped up carrots, potatoes and whatever he could find in the fridge. "You really need to stock up on more stuffs!" He shouted across the house. Meanwhile, wooyoung was still lying on his bed, and happened to doze off again. Nichkhun left the soup boiling after adding up all the ingredients and some pepper paste for bits of spicyness. He walked upstairs and shook wooyoung to wake him up. "Food is almost ready, go wash up you sleepy head" he said.

Wooyoung stood up with heavy lids unwillingly and headed to the bathroom. By the time he came down, Nichkhun had already laid out the soup and rice on the table for both of them. "Wah~ it smells nice!~" Wooyoung squealed, before taking a sip of the soup. Nichkhun looked at him, waiting for compliments but wooyoung just kept eating. He was famished. Nichkhun chuckled at the sight and started digging in as well. "Let's go to the supermarket after this." wooyoung finally spoke.

"hmm?" nichkhun replied, rather confused.

"Didn't you say i need to stock up my fridge? I need you to come with me." he replied, ending the conversation. Nichkhun smiled, realising this was one of wooyoung's ways to make up with him.

They left for the supermarket soon after since they finished up the food really fast. They decided to take a walk there since it was quite close. They were walking half a metre away from each other. Realising that, nichkhun pulled wooyoung closer, hugging him by the shoulder. "Didn't you want to make up? Then stop being such a jerk and walk closer." he said, chuckling. Wooyoung didn't say anything but obliged.

They bought a variety of things from snacks to vegetables. "Don't buy so many! I won't have time to cook so much for myself either!" wooyoung retorted, shocked at the amount of items nichkhun was putting into the trolley.

"Then i can cook for you! Problem solved , now let's go."

Wooyoung stood there blankly while nichkhun took off, secretly smiling. Eh? wooyoung was now tied in a mixture confusion and blankness."Yah, idiot let's go, stop standing there." was what wooyoung heard that shook him back to reality. He hurried to nichkhun's side. The shopping was done soon after and they carried bags of groceries back into the house. They stocked up the fridge and arranged all the items nicely. They both sat down on the sofa, spacing out.

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung broke the silence. "I was acting like that because of how you treated me when we were younger..."

"I pretty much guessed that. I was a that time, no wonder you hated me."

"I didn't hate you.... maybe not hate.." wooyoung replied hesistantly.

"Are we cool now?" nichkhun asked.

"Yeah." he replied, before both of them dozed off on the couch, leaning against each other.

 

A/N: double chapter update because i am sorry i didn't update yesterday >_<. Teaser is coming out in a few(13?12?) hours, i'm excited !!