strangers with benefits

A vague memory.

He fell dead drunk on me, I supported him, pulling him onto his bed. I sat down beside him, admiring his pretty face and features that grew over the years. I ran my fingers through his flushed face, from his forehead to his nose. He wiggled a little, smiling creepily in his sleep. After all this years...is this how you greet me? Not remembering me? Seems like you hated me before afterall, now that you don't even recognise me.
Wooyoung sighed, tucking nichkhun into his bed.

*

Nichkhun woke up having a hangover. ahhh my head hurts.  He looked around, realising the room was empty and the corridor was quiet. It was 1pm and activities had already started. He decided to skip out on it since he wasn't feeling sober yet.
He went up to the rooftop and took in a large breath. Why do i feel weird? Ha..ha. He went to sit at the most corner side of the rooftop and enjoyed the scenery below.

"Ahhhh so boring... why did they call us out early in the morning just to play stupid games? I am so sleepy"

Amused by the sudden noise, nichkhun straightened up, and couldn't help but to earsdrop.

"Wooyoung ah, can you please respond?"

what...? wooyoung...?

"Yeah ..yeah fine. I guess it can't be help. At least we managed to broke from the crowd and take in some fresh air up here."

wooyoung..as in Jang Woo Young?! Nichkhun's heartbeat went faster and he took a peek by the side. Wait....that guy is so familiar.. he is... Nichkhun recollected his thoughts. The guy from last night.. who bumped into me..and the one who danced with me during the ball last night... it's him. And he is wooyoung.. He tried to silence himself by closing his mouth, but he couldn't let it go.

"Wooyoung. Wooyoung..Jang woo young?" He shouted, coming out from his hidden place.

*

Wooyoung looked at him, half stunned because he didn't expect this sudden confrontation. I guess the remembering game is over now... he smirked.

"How have you been, my dear friend nichkhun? Oh wait.. i didn't think we were friends in the first place but still, nice to meet you." Wooyoung responded.

"what.... pfft.." yeah we are not friends...whatever.. "I've been good without you. W-what are you doing here?"

"Guess your not the only one smart enough to be here. Enough of the greetings, nice seeing you remember me though. Let's go, chansung." wooyoung pulled chansung along and went off.

that rascal... is he how he greets me after 10 years? what is this feeling..why am i like this..argh. Nichkhun kicked the wall only to have the pain reverted back to him. ahh it hurts.. dammit ..

*

Wooyoung let out a huge sigh after reaching the opposite building.

"You okay?" chansung asked, concerned.

He gave a slight nod and signalled to continue walking.

I almost gave it away...the feelings i kept in for so long.. he called my name again.. jang wooyoung, he said...  Wooyoung whipped his head back and forth, messing up his hair.  jang woo young you must get your senses together! you must not be wavered.

Chansung looked at his friend amusingly, chuckled and patted his head. "It's going to be alright." He gave a warm smile. Seeing that, wooyoung felt comforted and got his mood up.

*

The students all sat around in a big circle. They were told to have a bonding game. The rules goes like this, a student can choose a question to ask whoever they want but they can only get one chance. The person being asked cannot choose the same person who chose him or her. It's a one sided game. The person answering would be tied to a lie detector which will give a slight shock to the person if he or she lies.

'this seems fun...'

'heheheehe i want to ask that handsome guy you se--' the students murmured among themselves, feeling very excited.

The game started from love questions to insulting questions. No one took it seriously since it was a game afterall. Laughs were shared among all and it was finally Nichkhun's turn.

"You." he pointed at Wooyoung. Wooyoung rose an eyebrow while the lie detector was passed to him. He steadied his hand onto the lie detector feeling fluttery rather then nervous.

"Have you left anyone suddenly and regretted it? Do you miss that person?" Nichkhun daringly asked.

Wooyoung calmed his heart and mind down and looked at him straight in the eyes. "No."

~Truth~ the lie detector signalled. Wooyoung smiled like it was nothing.

aish this jerk...making me angry. not like i'm saying you should miss me since i was so mean to you but aren't you too straightforward? aishhh. Nichkhun raged.

Wooyoung immediately without pausing, began his selection. "You. the girl at the right end." the lie detector got there in an instant.

"You are the girl from last night right? Do you like me?" wooyoung asked. what do he think he is asking, that smug bish. Nichkhun fumed. The girl's face got red suddenly and started covering her cheeks. The crowd got excited and started cheering loudly.

"Yes... i am and i kind of do.. heh." she said it.

~Truth~ the lie detctor signalled.

Wooyoung smirked. heh. i knew it. "Ouh i kind of like you too." he replied.

"woahhhh wooooo"  "what is this" "ehhyyyyy you two" the crowd cheered. The girl dropped her head embarrased. He threw a glance at nichkhun who displayed a not so pleased expression. Chansung glanced from wooyoung to nichkhun. Wow..this is fun to watch. He laughed. The game ended 10 mins later since everyone had their fill of the game.

Wooyoung was the last few to head back to his room and was stopped along the quiet corridor by someone. He turned around and looked. It was the girl from before. She waved timidly.

"Just to tell you what i said just now was sincerely the truth and not just proven by some stupid detector." She chuckled and got closer to him. "I'm tae yeon." she whispered. She got closer to his mouth, offering a kiss.

Wooyoung was confused with the sudden situation but at the corner of his eyes he spotted nichkhun looking at both of them. Well..nichkhun..let's have fun. Wooyoung returned the kiss, knowing well nichkhun had saw every single action. When he finally broke the kiss, he stared intensely into her eyes.

what..hooking up with the girl from before already? ah i can't take this scene anymore. Nichkhun headed to their direction, breaking their eye contacts.

"You follow me. Now." he dragged wooyoung into their room.

Taeyeon stood there confused.

*

"What do you want?" wooyoung asked.

"Hooking up with a girl already when it's been only 2 days?" nichkhun said, trying to control his expression.

"Why do YOU care?" he walked slowly towards nichkhun.. cornering him. "Are you perhaps... jealous?"

"w-what are you saying? Of course not. I HATE you. " nichkhun responded.

"Then why did you cause a scene?" wooyoung whispered seductively into nichkhun's ears. "Aren't we  s t r a n g e r s?" he said slowly and huskily, pushing him onto the wall. "Strangers..don't care about each other.." he whispered low with his lips touching nichkhun's ears. Nichkhun couldn't take it anymore. Wooyoung was too hot for him to take and he was undeniably .

"How about strangers with benefits, then?" He tooked over, turning wooyoung against the wall instead of him, pulling him into a kiss. wooyoung smiled, deepening the kiss. Nichkhun moaned and slid his tongue into wooyoung's mouth, enjoying every bit of this sinful kiss. When their breaths could no longer hold, they broke the kiss, trying to catch every air they could. Nichkhun looked into wooyoung's eyes.

"You are now considered MY stranger, now go back to your room and sleep." Nichkhun tried to chase him away because he was a tad embarrassed by his previous actions and he could feel his face getting red.

"But my dear stranger, this is also my room."

"W-what?!"

Wooyoung gave a slight grin. 

 

A/N : hello! finally decided to write an a/n ;; this is my first fic so it may be abit lacking. )): I do read all the comments so i would like to firstly thank you all for your kind comments hehe it always makes my day. I thought of this when i was working this afternoon so i was grinning stupidly to myself imagining the scene lol. I love you all <3