what is there until it's gone

A vague memory.

Nichkhun and wooyoung's parents are very close. Their mothers were best friends so they were thrilled when they both got pregnant around the same time, with nichkhun being a year older although they were borned a few months different. Their relationship were so good that wooyoung is always brought to nichkhun's house ever since the day they brought wooyoung there when he was 2. He had to stay over whenever his parents go away for frequent business trips. Nichkhun and wooyoung never really got along. Nichkhun never liked the look of this boy because he feels that his parents dotes on wooyoung more then they ever cared for him. He was jealous. But of course, Mr and Mrs horvejkul never knew that their son felt this way since the most they cared about was him.
 

5 year old wooyoung

"hyung~~ why won't you look at me? do you hate me?"

 

6 year old nichkhun
"yeah. go away! i want to play with my friends in private. go play with your barbie dolls! Ha..ha..! " Nichkhun laughed together with his friends, spiting wooyoung. Hurt, wooyoung straddled away with slight tears in his eyes.
why doesn't hyung likes me? why??

It had always been like that. Well, not really. He didn't really talk to me in the past. He only started hurtful words last year. I never knew why he won't play with me. He was abit intimidating at times i dare not approach him. 3 years and still not friends. But i'll still try!

*

"Here you go , eat more wooyoung-ah!" mrs horvejkul said while adding more meat into his rice bowl along with a cheery smile. Wooyoung gladly accepts it while eating heartily.

he's getting mommy's attention again!! i hate him! ;; nichkhun glared.
wooyoung had the vibe that someone was staring at him having to see nichkhun's dark aura directing towards him however, he was completely oblivious.
Tilting his head to one side, wooyoung gave a large smile at nichkhun.

arghhhhh he's so annoying why is he smiling at me when i'm obviously irritated at him. this idiot !!

After lunch, khun's parents went out to do some shopping, leaving wooyoung and nichkhun at home alone to play.

"bring me along mommy!!" khun cried

"stay at home and play with wooyoung, dear. we'll be out for a while only. get along with wooyoung~~" she said abruptly and left, leaving stunned nichkhun.
He sighed, leaving with no choice but to stay at home with that dork head he dislikes. He turned back to see wooyoung looking at him with much expectations.

"play with yourself! i hate you!" nichkhun said , pushing wooyoung onto the floor and went into his room.

"why don't you like me......" wooyoung teared, rubbing his red elbow which had collided onto the ends of the table when nichkhun pushed him. owww..it hurts...  if he doesn't like me, so be it! I'm going to stop trying. Hymp!

The day passed by as nichkhun stayed at his own room and fell asleep while wooyoung just sat at the sofa, fiddling with his toys. Mr and mrs horvejkul came home and ruffled his hair before continuing to put down their stuffs into their bed room.

"Wooyoung darling we came to pick you up!" wooyoung heard a familiar voice.

"Mummmmmyyyy~~~!!" wooyoung ran towards his mom and hugged her exceptionally tighter then usual.

Mrs horvejkul greeted her with a hug. "He is very obedient as usual." She said.

"thankyou for your help again bestie, what can i do without you?? Hehe. Thankyou so much for all this while but i think it is time i stop relying on you."

Wooyoung looked up, confused. What did mommy mean by that??

"what do you mean??"

"I mean... we are moving to the states and wooyoung is coming with us. We figured travelling to the states so frequently is too troublesome. Besides, i miss not having to see my baby woo everyday so i guess we decided to move there altogether." Mrs jang squealed.

W h a t----- ? We are moving to states ?!  wooyoung thought, feeling excited.

"ouh wow! I'm so happy for you! You better not forget about us. Stay in contact!"

"Always." Mrs jang smiled warmingly towards her best friend, gave her one last hug and carried wooyoung out into their car.  Wooyoung exchanged glances with his mother during the ride while smiling stupidly.

"Are you that happy, my son?"

"NE~!" wooyoung screamed, thrilled.
nichkhun hates me anyway, so i might as well go to states and make more friends. Hehehehehe. ; he smiled innocently.