chapter=9=

Who Am I? (Sequel to Who's EXO?)

CHAPTER 9

 



 

“What?”

Zico frowned. “Are you okay?”

“NO! I’m not okay!”

Huh?

I run to Zico and hug him tightly. He totally shocked with my suddenly reaction but at the end, he tapped my back to comfort me. I cried. I don’t know why but I just feel like to cry.

“Hey? What’s happened?” he asked.

“My head hurt.” I murmur.

“You need the painkiller?”

I shook my head, release my hugging and look at his face. I keep staring at him for awhile. “You look old!” I stated, slumber.

“Hey!”

I giggled and walk to kitchen. Open the fridge and pull out the juice carton. Act like nothing happened before. But, my head really hurt. No matter how many smiles that I gave to people around me, it's not sincere. It's fake.

“Something was bothering you?” Zico said while I’m pouring the juice inside the glass and pass to him.
I sighed.

“Do you know Kris from EXO? Since, you’re an idol too." I randomly ask. Kris is one matter. The familiar feeling is there but I still have no confident. I want to try. I want to remember.

Zico nods and drink his juice.”What’s happened to your boyfriend?”

“Is he my boyfriend? People here said same too but I had no right feeling to. Is it really love? I don't know. I think my brain damaged too much.” I pout.

“Yes, he’s your boyfriend. From last I had known, you loved him. You know what; I think you forced yourself too hard. Let’s do it slowly.” Zico patted my head like comfort a little kid. It’s annoying me and make me slapped his hand away.

“But thank you…” Zico smiled again,”…for remembering me.”

 I soften.

“Oppa..”

“Hrmm…"

"I have something to ask you."

"What is that?"

“Do you know the real me right?” I don’t know why but I’m pretty sure only he can help me. Between us not just ex-lover relationship, but it’s more than that. It’s called woman instinct.

Again, Zico’s face shows a same facial like earlier. Obviously, he tried to hide something and forced a smile to me. I’m not a kid to fool around. I can read that kind of expression. He drinks his juice and tries to avoid my eyes. But, I'm not give up too easy.

“My name, is Kim Yuki… or Kim Miyoung?”

His expression changed again. And I knew it.

“The reason why we broke up last time… is there another hidden reason?” I changed to different question.

“Why are you talking about it now? You’re the one who asked for broke up, not me.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you. I asked why since we love each other but-“he sighed. I can see he feel so painful.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered, guilty feeling spreading over to myself. It’s my mistake. Then, I sighed, “Sometimes, I feel lost. I feel paranoid. Like something hunts for me, which I don’t know what is that. I always had the same dream over and over again. I just don’t know what’s to do…”

“This is the second time…” suddenly Zico speak up again, cut me off.

I look at him, frowned my forehead.” What?” I confused.

“You lost your memory… this is the second time, from what I knew.”

DOOMMM!

“W-what?” I stuttered.

I stunned, it's too shocked to me. This news too sudden and I’m not ready for it, even I’m the one who ask for it. Well, actually I expect something else not this one. I lost my memories for second time, sure he kept silent secret from me during our relationship before.

“But, please don't ask me more than that. I can't answer you. I want you be happy, no matter what. I was letting you go because you want to, even until now I was regretting it. One time, you were moved on but I still at the same place. I was waiting for you. When I thought I was did everything for you, actually not. You're the one. From earlier, you're the one who gave impact to my life. I want to thank you, so I will here to protect you-"

"Tell me-"

"I promised. When you ready... to be hurt more but not now."

"Jiho oppa."

"Please, Kim Yuki."

I- can't say anything again. He called me as Kim Yuki makes his words like my commands. Just like old days.

 

 

 

The whole day I stayed in my room after Zico leaving. I’m not crying like a little kid, just I kept starring space blankly to clean up my messy thought. I heard my door bell rang few times but I’ve no encouraged to open it. I totally forgot about the date with Kris, as he promised in the morning.

I’m not in mood to hang out today, actually.

I just waste my times like that until I fell asleep without I know outside there was already dark. I think too much things.

When I woke up, and checked the alarm, it’s already past 12.20 at the midnight. With my half-open eyes, I dragged my feet out from the room and only seeing the dark living room.

I guess my brother already slept inside his room. I turn my heel to his room and touch his door. Just touch because I don’t want to wake him up. He must be tired. For me, L is really kind as my brother. He’s always there for me. Somehow, I felt guilty for him too. Because of me, he needs to ditch his study just to take care of me. This little brother was done many things for me.

You lost your memory… this is the second time, from what I knew.”

Zico’s words hunt me again. Is it possibility for people to loss their memories more than once? Sometimes, I feel wonder too. What’s kind of my past life that Zico really tried to hide from me? Then, I remembered the Ajusshi who appear in my weird dream. Who is he? Who is the woman too?

My heart hurt again, and I really need my painkiller now.

 

The scariest is I already stand in front of EXO apartment and press their bell. I don’t why and when I stepped out from my own apartment.

I can’t turn back into my apartment when their door opens.

“Noona?”

“Chanyeol-ah~” I stares at him for a while before whined and throw my head over his chest.

“Yah, noona..hold on…”

“I’m hungry…”

Huh?

Chanyeol blinking in confused.

Baekhyun and Luhan who still staying in front of TV poke their head to see only me whined.

Luhan raised his brow. “Oh! I knew this scene!” he blurted, remember exactly same situation like a year ago, except no cat with me.

Baekhyun hissed. He remembered it too. His face suddenly blush when remember I was accidently watching him in half at that time. He shook his head to push away that embarrassment scene.

“You never changed!”

I poke my head and seeing Kris tapping his foot on the floor angrily. He come to grab my hand and flicked my forehead.

Oh my God!

“YAH!!!” I yelled in pain.

“I told you, we’re going out for a date today but why are you not turning up?” his voice echoed over the apartment but I ignored him. I’m not in mood to argue with him, maybe tomorrow.

I cupped his cheek and cherished it hard. “I’m hungry, feeding me faster.” I said, while give light peck on his lips. I think this tip can help him to shut up.

I heard mocking sound everywhere. But Kris stunned. Well, normal reaction.

Baekhyun hissed and grab the remote control, harshly changed the TV channel. Chanyeol pouted in jealousy.

“O-okay…” Kris stutters. His face was blushing hard.

Luhan yawns in bored. Totally same like past! Urmm…

Kris stunned and only woke up when heard me giggled like crazy person. But wait, he got fool again? Aish..

“YAHHH!!!!!!!” Kris yelled, frustrated.

But I already joined the EXO team to watch the TV with my messy long hair. I’m not realized it only after a guy-called-Suho comment about it. I tied my hair into messy bun with the hairband that I found on the floor. I’m not sure it’s belonging to who since everyone in this apartment are boys.

But hey, I have bad feeling about this guy. Suho.

He keep glanced on me never stop and it's too obvious.

“Hyung is mad when you was mocking EXO’s name this morning.” Chanyeol whispered near my ears.

I gulped in panic.

Nah… it does not be too serious, right?

“From my record, you sill not resigned as EXO’s personal assistant…” Suho suddenly open his mouth. Make me O.O face.

“Yah! Suho-ah” Kris shouts from the kitchen." She's my girl. Whether she remembers it or not but please be easy with her."

“Hyung!” the members start protest. I just blinked not knowing what the matter is. EXO’s personal assistant? What is that? Is it a job or what?

I look at everyone with blank expression, asks someone to help me to explain.

Suddenly, Chanyeol grab my hands and do puppy eyes make me more confused.” Don’t worry noona. No matter what, I will protect you till death from these hyungs.” He nods.

But only gain a smack on his back head. It’s Baekhyun. I stared on him. He glanced at me for awhile before look away. I do not know why but feel curious why this guy never talks much since I stepped into this apartment.

Like he try to avoid himself from me.

Huh?

Then… But wait,  “What? Protect me? Why?"

Suho smirked, evilly.