chapter=6=

Who Am I? (Sequel to Who's EXO?)

CHAPTER 6

 



 

Kris hisses with annoying. He slowly rubbed his pain cheek. What the hell he got slapping in the early morning? He can’t sleep last night. Too many things to think in his mind. Cuddling with Bacon not helping him at all. He really can’t sleep. He’s not morning person but he feels depressed so he decide to take fresh air in the morning.

It’s just 6.00am when he coincidently met with me. He never expects that I’m really comeback. When I denied myself as Kim Yuki at the airport, he almost think that he met wrong person. But when seeing me come out from the Kim Siblings apartment, he can’t help but burst his happiness tears.

Because he missed me so much.

But what was he getting? Slap. Slap, okay? Oh gosh!

“What are you looking at?” asked Kris at him. Baby who still loyal to sit beside him on the bench just staring at him with interesting face. After a while he stands up and walks into Kris’s lap and sits on his with no shame.

Meow~

Kris blew raspberry. “Aish.. you’re so heavy, you know? What the Baekhyun gave you eat until become this giant?” Kris start mumbled with my cat. Pinch on his cheeks before rubbing his head. Baby purrs in comfortable.

“Why am I talking to cat nowadays? Am I not that crazy, right?”  He hissed again.

 Both of them then become silent. Enjoy the morning views in front of Han River. It’s still early but people start to come in and do some exercise and jogging.

I run while holding medicine and icepack. My eyes catch the guy that I slapped before was sat on one of the bench.

“Sorry, I’m late. Are you okay?” I said, tried to catch my breath. Both Kris and Baby stared at me.

“No worry. I’m still fine.” said Kris coldly. Totally ignored me.

I sighed, pulled out the icepack and medicine that I bought at the nearest 24hours pharmacy. “Take this and put at your cheek. I hope my slap not too much.” I feel worried and guilty.

Kris makes a face and harshly grabs the icepack and put on his red cheek. The cold feeling make him suddenly whined.

“What? What? Is it hurt?” I panic.

Kris shot a glare. “No.”

Silent.

“Hey…I’m sorry, okay?”

Kris still sulking. Not even looking at me.

I  poke his arm.

“What?!” Kris yelled.

I jump in shocked. “I already apologize, why you still mad at me?” I yelled back.

“Why I can’t mad? Why you care much? Yes, I’m so mad right now. Satisfied?”

“B-but why? It’s just accident.”

“Why? You asked why? It’s not just slap. It’s about you. It’s about us!”

I blinked in confused. Try to get on what’s he talked about. “Is it about the hidden camera before?”

“Yahhh!” Kris cried in frustrated. *Why she still doesn’t have into it? Aish…*

“What??”

Kris heavily sighed and looks away. I  just shrugged in blank expression.

“Do you really forget about me? Do you do not know who am I to you? Do you?”

“Is it convenience to know you?”

“Yah! Kim Yuki!?”

“Yah! Can you stop yelling? I’m not deaf, okay. Again, I’m not Kim Yuki or whatever the name…”

Oohh…you remember something about the name. Then, you dumbfounded stare at the guy in front of you.”Are you Kris?”

Kris stunned. *Did she remember me again?* He almost crying again. Touched.

“Ahh…sure you’re Kris. You have same height like him…” I nod.

“Wait…who’s him?” asked Kris.

“Chanyeol.”

“Chanyeol? How can you…”

“Oh! He slept in my house last night. He told me about you and something about echo..or exo… I don’t know what that names. He said Kris is my boyfriend. So..you really my boyfriend?”

Kris rolled his eyes. “That punk slept in your house?”

I just nodded.

“I thought he just go out to find the missing cat. Why he slept over there?”

“Myungsoo invited him…and we’re having some conversation.”

“Your brother was there too? Thanks God.”

“You know Myungsoo too?”

“What the hell I do not know him? I’m your boyfriend, of course I know him.”

“But… are you really my boyfriend?”

“What? Yah! You want me repeat how many times?”

“Are you sure? It’s not joking right? Because you totally not my taste.”

Kris’s face fell. “Yah!!!! How could you dare said I'm not your taste!”

I pouted. Kris sighed again and try to find some strength before speak again.

“Is there something happened in Japan? Tell me and I’m not going mad again. Is the accident really true?” His voice turns soft. His eyes also look different from before.

“You knew about my accident?”

“People told me. Same about you lost your memories.”

“Then, why you should yell at me if you knew that I can't remember anything? You're so !”

“What did you say? You call me what?”

“Oppss..pardon my language. Too emotional.” I grinned.

“Tell me..Yuki. Tell me what's happened when I'm not around.”

“I’m sorry if I’m not remembered about you. I don’t mean to make you upset. I just do not know. It’s because tragic accident. They said I can’t survive that time. It’s maybe because of miracle but I lost part of my memories. So, whoever Kim Yuki that you called me…I don’t remember it. Whoever you to me before, I can’t remember it.  Even EXO matters that Chanyeol told me, I don’t know about it too. I’m sorry.”

Not saying anything more, Kris just staring at me for while. Somehow, making me uncomfortable.

“I'm sorry, baby...” he suddenly whispered. “I'm sorry because leaving you alone even after you begged for me not to go. I'm sorry.” He sighed and start to play with Baby's paws.

“Kris...”

He stared back at me.

“It's not your fault actually.”

“No, it was my fault. Making you lost your memories, it was part of my fault. But still...”

“Kris...” I call his name again. Calling his name like that, giving me a beautiful feeling.

“One thing, don't feel offensed. I think before I could remember again, I think our matter…boyfriend-girlfriend matter, I think… let’s forget it first. You could say how’s selfish of me but please understand my conditions. “

“No. If you asked for break up, my answer is NO. You’re mine. Only mine. I will make you remember me again. I will make you fall in love with me again. No matter what."

"But I still not sure whether you really my boyfriend yet. Who's know you're just playing with my heart" I reply back playfully but I only gained a knock on my head from Kris.

"Why~" I pouted again.

"Try to say it again." Kris threaten me, rolled his eyes. "You'll be regret!"

 



At my apartment,

Chanyeol suddenly woke up in shocked. He like lost something. He's looking around and searching at everything. It's not EXO apartment! Then, remember about last night event when L groaned beside him, mumbling something in alien language.

"Damn it! What am I doing here? I need to return back home before they catch me." Chanyeol whispered.

That's all because of stupid cat! Aish...

Kris and I look at each other eyes. Looking for something missing. This guy so unreadable. So stubborn. I think I should start with him first to find my past memories that I lost before. But…maybe not, I need to meet someone else first.

“But first thing, I want you kick the punk Chanyeol from your house!” Kris warned with serious face.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because he’s a virus!” Kris blew his cheek, showing his jealousy.

 



At EXO apartment,

Baekhyun who was still in deep sleep, suddenly fall from couch. He groaned in pain, rubbing his head hurt. Still blur, he slowly open his eyes and check the clock at the wall. 7.30am.

He yawned.

Then, he look at the door when heard click sound, means someone just coming back home.

Chanyeol slowly unlock the door to make sure everyone at home not wake up. He cursed himself because overslept in myhouse without his realized. He does gonna be dead meat if Baekhyun found out about it. But one good thing is Baby is safe with me.

Again, slowly Chanyeol closed the door and tiptoe walking into his room. He really not realized someone was looking at him and his suspicious action.

“Where are you going last night, Park Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol froze in his place. He gulped in panic. He tried to find out where the voice comes out.

Baekhyun give morning death glare to Chanyeol. He rolled his eyes.

*OH MY BAEKHYUN!! I’m dead*