chapter=4=

Who Am I? (Sequel to Who's EXO?)

CHAPTER 4

 



 


Kris was lying back to his bed. He feels so sleepy but his eyes refused to close. Luhan and Tao already fell into deep sleep. He stares at the dark ceiling. This night is so quiet. Really quiet.

Suddenly, he heard his door room slowly opens. He tilted his head but seeing no one. The door was opened and the light from outside enter his room. Kris raised his brow. Somehow, he suddenly feels scary. *Ghost?*

He heard walking sound but no one there! His neck hairs were growing up and make him suddenly woke up from his lying position.

“Who’s that?” asked Kris. His voice cracked. *Damn it! I hate this feeling!*

No answer.

But the walking sound still can be heard.

“Yah! Who’s that! Don’t try to make stupid joking with me! I’m not in good mood!” Kris’s voice turned in high tone.

Tao who slept at the next bed suddenly wake up because of shocked after heard Kris’s yelling.

“Gege..what’s happened?” asked Tao with half-sleepy. He yawned.

“Someone was making a joke with me!” said Kris. He wants to complaint more but when he looked at the maknae, he already falls into sleep back.

Kris hissed, annoying.

He heard that sound again.

“Yah!”

MEOW?

Huh?

 

Ding Dong…

L stand up and walks to front door when suddenly his cell phone in his bedroom rang. He looks at his bedroom direction before changed to me.

“Noona, can you open the door first?” he asked.

“Sure! Why not!” you said and smiled.

 

Chanyeol starts sweating. He presses the doorbell again. * Why am I so nervous? Why? Why?*

After a few seconds, he heard ‘click’ sound from inside before the door slowly opened. Half.

“Hello… can I help you?” I poke my head and seeing a tall young man was standing in front my door.

He looks so stunned like seeing a ghost.

I stared at him, examining him from toe up to head. He still keeps silent but his eyes were locked on me. He dumbfounded.

“Myungsoo’s friend?” I asked again while let my forehead wrinkled in confuse.

 

Chanyeol shocked. I asked him something but he like not hear anything. His mind suddenly blank. *Noona.. she is really Yuki noona. Oh my gosh! She was back! And..she become more beautiful. *

“B-baby?” Chanyeol's planning  to ask about the cat but his panic syndrome let his question hanged.

Huh? I become more confused. *Baby?*

Huh? Chanyeol confused too. *What am I saying before?*

“Pardon?”

“I.. I.. err.. Baby..” Chanyeol was panic again with no reasons. Seeing me become more beautiful than year ago making him don’t know what should be he said.

When today’s event was happened at the airport, he's not there to meet with me. He missed to meet me because of his stupid stomachache. He just knows about me after the rest of EXO members talked about Kris and me. Well, that not so nice event.

They were complaint that I never recognized them anymore especially Kris, my boyfriend.

“Did I meet you before?” I asked again.

I looked at him who suddenly shaking.

“Y-yes, we’re shared something precious before...”

Huh? Now is my turn to dumfound. * Who is this weird guy?*

Huh?  Okay, Chanyeol become double confused right now. * What happened to me? Why am I just saying? We’re know each other but since when we were sharing something precious? Aish.. even noona rarely talked to me before!*

Chanyeol is dying because unstoppable his mouth. This must be effect because of Baekhyun! It was totally his fault. Yes, his fault! If only he’s not asking him to find that stupid cat.

*Oh.. I need to ask about Baby. I will ask about her later…*

“Ahh..but who are you?”

“I’m yours..” Chanyeol bite his bottom lip. Did he hear himself say something wrong again?  *S.T.U.P.I.D mouth! What have you done! I’m dead. Seriously, they will kick me out if they know about it. Omo..omo.. what should I do?* He’s sweating cold.

*Wait..noona really not remember me? So, they’re said before..*

I blinked. “H-huh? Nah..you’re must be kidding me right?” I let out awkward chuckled.

Silent.

He’s dare not saying anything. His gaze still on me. He looks more serious than before. Okay, he’s not like lying. I cleared your dry throat. I think that maybe he was one of person from my previous life that I still not remembered. Maybe, he same like the person that I met earlier at the airport today.

Compared at the airport event, I  feel like comfortable with him. I think, it’s maybe..

Chanyeol’s truly dying. * Oh my gosh! Why noona are looks so glowing? Someone ..shot me please. Now! Before I fall into her… *

“Are you saying truth?” I half whispered. Don’t know why, I hope he will say ‘yes’. This tall guy.. because I feel he was him.. Tall. It’s still not clear in my memories but feel like I have special relationship with tall guy before. So, maybe..

“You..really not remember me?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.  He feels weird. He feels his heartbeat become more active. It’s hurt because his heart was beating so fast. Without any valid reasons. He gulped. It is wrong, Park Chanyeol!

“You…are my boyfriend?”

Not now..saying is not, Park Chanyeol.

“You…are coming here to look for me?”

Say it, Park Chanyeol.  He’s coming because want to ask about the cat!

“That’s why you call me, Baby?”

Park Chanyeol! Say it no! It’s about Baby, the stupid chubby cat not about the nickname.

“Actually, I’m not really remembering many things. But that name..actually sound familiar to me. I’m wondering why… Did you always call me by that nickname?” you suddenly smiled to him.

“Yes.”

I smile more brighter.

That stupid mouth again.  He was fall into my sweet smiles. P.A.R.K  C.H.A.N.Y.E.O.L

“Noona.. who’s that?”

 Both of us heard L shouts from his bedroom.

“My boyfriend!” I shout him back.

L suddenly stopped on what he’s doing. Blinked in his place. Thinking about something. He takes some times to give response.

“Bwoah?” he suddenly shocked, before run to the front door and getting you and the boyfriend that I sudden mention.

He saw Park Chanyeol, the EXO happy virus was awkwardly smiles to him and raise his hand.

“Hello..my dongsaeng, Myungsoo!”

Let’s die together!

 

“You’re so bad!”

Poke.

“How could you forget about me?”

Poke.

“I hate you!”

Poke.

“You’re the one who suddenly disappeared then dare you claimed not remember me?”

Poke.

“I’m your boyfriend! How could you..”

Poke.

“Yah! Did you listen to me!” Kris suddenly yelled.

Bacon starts to raise his tension when Kris keeps poking his big nose and complaint so much things about me.

MEOW! Bacon starts angry and slaps Kris's face using his small paws.

He sneaked in to Kris’s because want to sleep. He wants to share the same bed with the leader, to find the warm since Baekhyun was ignoring him because of the missing Baby. He hopes the leader will rub his back like Baekhyun always do for him until he’s sleeping. Bacon wake up and sat in front of Kris. Bored. Angry. Sleepy. He shot a glare to sulk Kris.

Kris sighed. He doesn’t like animal but this thing can’t make him to hate.

“I’m sorry, Bacon-ah! Come here, let’s sleep together.” said Kris and grab Bacon into his hug. He’s cuddling the cat while rubbing his back.

Bacon closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

“I miss you master, you know..” Kris’s mumbling again. “Even the rumors about the accident are true, she should not forget about me when I'm still his boyfriend, right?”

Meow… Bacon yawned. *Could you please shut up for seconds?*

 

Baekhyun glared to the wall clock, it’s truly midnight but Chanyeol still not coming home yet. He crossed his arms and stay waiting to his bestfriend.

*Did he found Baby yet?* He’s wondering.

 

Me, L and the guy who claimed as my boyfriend stared at each other. The situation right now…