chapter=12=

Who Am I? (Sequel to Who's EXO?)

CHAPTER 12

 



 

Silent.

"Yes, I was loved you.” said Baekhyun. He comes closer to me and touches my cheek with his back fingers. “And… until now, I still love you. “He smiled.

His sweet smile make my heart beat so fast.  

“But I’m not the one you’re looking for.  Even I really badly want to take you being mine. Claimed you as mine forever but I can’t be the third person. I don’t want to take any advantage with your weaknesses.  Yes, you still not fully recover and remember everything. But still, you belong to someone else. No matter how selfish person that I want to be, I can’t betray my precious friend and the girl that I was loved.”

I took his hand and hold it for a while. I sighed before look into his eyes. He still smiles like before. “I don’t know what kind of person am I before. Did I get so much loved?”

“Yes, you’re. Even though, you’re quite annoying and troublesome. “Baekhyun chuckled and poke my nose. “But, people love you so much.”

“One of my friend said same like you. He asked me do not turning back to look my deep past because he said will be broken me more. You know, I think my life too complicated. I don’t think my deep past life so beautiful and not all loved me as if you guys did. Right?”

“None people life are perfect. Everyone had past but everyone should reserve a better future. I think your friend just caring you because maybe he love you too.”

“He? How do you know if my friend is he or she?”

Baekhyun chuckled. “Simple thing. Is it Jiho right? I saw him last night.”

“You knew him too?” I frowned, confused.

“Everyone knew who he is to you. Like us, he also in part of your past. But seems, he more precious. Because he was your former lover.”

It’s my turn to giggle. “I think my life really complicated. Sound like I was a playgirl last time.”

Baekhyun laugh too, “I hope you’re so I still have a chance to be your man but unfortunately you’re not.  Even you loved to filrt younger guys and fangirling over them but you love still only him.”

“Kris?”

“The only your man.” Baekhyun patted my head.

He bid a goodbye to me and presses the code for his apartment and only showing, the giant Kris towering in front the door.

“Oh, hyung!” said Baekhyun before look at me.

Kris and I stared at each other. I can see his face so glooming right now, his eyes so red. Don’t say he was crying?

Baekhyun poke his head behind Kris and seeing his friends give signal to him to come in faster and tried not disturb the older. Note with that, Baekhyun cleared his throat and excuse himself to enter inside but he got a death glare shot from Kris.

Kris hissed in annoying and step outside, closed the door behind him.

Now, in the lonely corridor only me and Kris.

“I’m sorry.” I take encourage to apologize.

But Kris was being cold to me. He just stared like before. I can scent his angry and unsatisfied. I admit too that I was act too mean today. I should think rational than act childish and hurt people which care a lot about me. I shouldn’t use missing my memories as my reason to hurt them. It’s really unaccepted.  

“I’m so sorry…”

“Don’t say sorry.” Kris’s voice was cracked. Maybe he was crying too much. And it was my fault.

“I’m the one should apologize to you. I’m sorry.” Said Kris again. “ I should treasure you and not push you around to remember me. You’re right. What you said today was right. And I was thinking a lot about that.”

I gulped. Somehow, I feel worried about what’s he going to say later.

Suddenly, Kris held his hand like to shake with me. “I’m Kris Wu. I’m your neighbor. Nice to meet with you.”

My tears suddenly falling down. My heart stopped at this moment.

Kris tried hard to not cry again. He pushes himself to smile. “I hope we can create a beautiful memory again and get along together. If you don’t mind, may I know your name?”

 

 

 

 President Lee sat on silence inside his office. He comes early as usual. But today, seems to be different to him. Slowly, he opens his lower drawer and takes out a piece of old photo.

A man. Him. A woman. Her. And a little girl.

It has been a while when the little girl grew up being a beautiful woman. 24 years. It’s not short times. He kept too many secret from the girl. His guilty spread over his heart again.

Love and friendship was crossed a path in their history. And because of that, the little girl that knows nothing was living in painful.

It was his fault after all.

The old man pulls his head when heard someone knock his door. Worried someone else would see the photo; he put it back inside the drawer and locked it.

“Come in.”

Get approved from President Lee, he stepped in and makes him shocked at the time.

“Hello, Ajusshi.” Zico bows.

President Lee stands up and stayed silent. He knew the boy will come to him soon.

It has been a while too when this boy call him as ‘Ajusshi’ because when he was scouted being trainee at SM, he only called him as President Lee. It was old story between them years ago. No one knew the real thing happened before the rapper dropped off from being debut with Shinee and go out from SM.

People were made some assumptions because of his leaving but only they knew the real reason. And both of them were made a promise that time to keep everything in secret.

“You’re here, Jiho.” President Lee sighed.

Zico nodded before become silence again between them. Honestly, Zico was promised to himself to not step in again in his place. No matter what.  But today, he broke his own promise. After meeting with me, his mind being miserable and because of that he kept thinking for whole day.

“I have something to talk with you.” said Zico after President Lee asked him to sit on the couch.

The president’s face suddenly changed. He knows the day will come but he never thought that it is today.

“She was coming to me today. She kept asking me about her past.” Zico took a deep breathe. It’s so hard but he had no choice.

Zico look at the president’s eyes,” I think she start to remember again. From beginning.”

President Lee gulped.

“Ajusshi, she’s so painful. I couldn’t keep the secret anymore.” said Zico again before continues, “I’m still okay if she not remember me. But I don’t want her live in that kind of world. I really want to hate you no matter what after I knew the real story but I couldn’t too. In once time, you’re her lifesaver. But still, you’re her life disaster. “

The elder still not saying anything. Just carefully listen to him.

“Ajusshi, I love her. I always loved her. I loved her for years and you knew that. It was hard for me to let her go. But still, I need to move on because she loves someone else. But could you help me? Help me to move on too and let me out from this spell?”

“Jiho-ah…”

“Ajusshi!”

Zico start to tear up. “Please Ajusshi. I felt so guilty because hold the secrets so long from her. She trusts me. She trusts you too. But look what had we done to her? She begged for me to dig her past. It’s hurt me so much.” Suddenly Zico kneel down on his knees. Pledging.

President Lee let out heavily sighed. He tried not to cry too. Zico was right. The secret couldn’t keep for more longer if I fully recovered from my lost memories soon.

 

 

 

 

Mr. Kim stared blankly at the clear night sky from his reading room.

Mrs. Kim come in and put the night snacks on his husband work table. Today, he said that he had no appetite to have dinner but as a wife, she know something was crossed his mind lately.

“I dreamt about Yuna last night.” Suddenly Mr. Kim muttered.

Heard that name, make Mrs. Kim soften. Mr. Kim sighed and face with his wife, his face looks so stressful.

“Oppa, it has been long time. Forgive unnie and no one will hurt anymore. And Yuki still your daughter after all. Our daughter. Don’t let our child get the blamed for the elders did. It’s not fair for her. Even it was hurt but giving forgiveness to other will help too. You were letting your daughter being alone for so long, now it was the time to make everything right. She deserved to. Forgive Yuna unnie and forgive Soo Man oppa too. Please don't forget our promise years ago. For our kids happiness."

“Yuki will forgive me too, right? Because she is my daughter.” asked Mr. Kim.

Mrs. Kim smiles and nods.