chapter=1=

Who Am I? (Sequel to Who's EXO?)

CHAPTER 1



 

I slowly walk to arrival lounge. Somehow, I feel some awkward, feel like I already felt this kind of feeling before but I'm not sure what’s that. I can hear screams everywhere. Look like some events would be happen anytime soon and making me feel curious about that.

Again, the feeling...

I look at my surrounding, to find something unsure. Nothing. I frowned in confusion before sigh and continue with my steps. Today, I'm coming back to Korea after spending one long year at Japan with painful and difficulty journey.

Supposedly, my brother would be coming to pick me up at the airport but I refused him because I feel like to be alone. I was just stepping out from the arrival lounge when the screams that I heard before becomes louder and more fangirling. Taking my time, I look at the behind.

A group of young men suddenly appear and showing their gorgeous airport fashions. Smiled and waved their hands to crowd.

More fangirling’s screaming.

Innocently, I blinked from my place not far from them. Confused but at the same time admire their awesomeness.

But, again I feel something weird. Amongst of them, my eyes caught with someone's eyes.

 

Baekhyun lifted his head when he feels someone staring on. From the crowded, he can see someone familiar was standing not far from EXO

His eyes widened in shocked.

“Yuki..” he whispered. His heart beat in sudden. Same like old days.

Suho who just standing beside him heard his whispering and take a look. Just like Baekhyun, he also in shocked.

“Noona?”

The situation becomes uncontrollable. Their sight suddenly blocked by the security guards who trying to protect them from their saesang fans.

Baekhyun tilted his head in panic to find me again.

None.

 

 I heavily sighed and before turn to giggle. I must be crazy. How come I can have that feeling? It's not like I’m a fan girl to them.

This is South Korea. It’s a birthplace for K-pop waves start to boom around the world. I knew that because most of K-pop idols try to enter Japan entertainment industry, to get their acknowledgment for their music. And, I knew that better because I was originally from Japan. Yes, I have mixed blood- Japanese and Korean girl.

I held out my hand to take a cab when someone suddenly grabs my  arms from behind. I’m  too shocked and look at my behind.

Just like drama, my bag dropped on the floor.

A guy with inconsistent breath tightens his grabs and stares on my eyes. This guy is the one that I saw at the arrival lounge. The same guy. But why? Why is he here? Is there something…

“Yuki...” he called.

I can feel my face changed because feeling curious. * What?!*

“Pardon?”  I raised my eyebrow. “Did I know you?”

“What?” he looks so shocked more than I do. “Are you kidding me?” he asked me back.

“Why? Looks like I’m doing stupid joking here?” I shot him back too.

“Yah! Kim Yuki!” suddenly he raised his voice.

I dumbfounded.* Woah... this guy so insane!*

“Sorry ahjussi, I think you're looking for wrong person. I’m not Kim Yuki..or whatever the name is.. So, please pardon me.” Slowly I try to release his grabs from my arms but he reluctant to.

Huh? I blinked, more confused.

“Don’t try to fool me around anymore. I have enough! Stop ignore me! ” he said again.

His loud voice was enough to get all attention from the surroundings. I look around and feel ashamed when all eyes focus on us them. Murmuring and whispering heard from everywhere. The flash from paparazzi’s cameras makes me more annoyed.

This guy looks not care at all but not me, I care much.

I scan him up to down. If not mistaken, he is part of the idol team, but I’m not sure which group. Well, my brain cells damaged too much so sorry I had lack information about K-pop idols.

I clear my throat. Try to smile. “I’m sorry. I’m really not the right person that you looking for.” I said again.

“Yah! Kim Yuki!” he yelled.

I close my eyes, and bit my bottom lip. Well, as I remembered, I already tried to not embarrassing myself here but I can't help when my blood start to boil up to head.

My face turns to be red. Not blushing but anytime I will start to burst out my anger.

“Yah! Are you deaf?!” I yelled back. I harshly pull back my arms from his grabbing and stared on him, angrily.

“I don’t know you. Can you just leave me alone? Or… you just wanna try to make romance airport scandal with me?” I clenched her teeth, full annoying.

His face changed again but different like before. “What?” he whispered. His face suddenly turns pale. Make me sudden feel guilty. *I’m not that much, right?*

“You’re really don't know me again?” he said again, his voice cracked. “Do you?”

I blanked.* Huh? He’s not trying to do such weird drama here, right? Right?*

“I'm your boyfriend! How could you say do not know me! Wake up, Yuki!” he said and shook my body and making me drown into dizziness with his action.

“Yah! Yah!” I slapped his hand and shove him away. I really didn't care about the flash sound anymore, because I’m getting more annoying when the other members of him approached me too. Together. Surrounding with dazzling young men make me going insane.

“Yuki noona!” one of them called.

*Yuki..again.. who’s the girl that they are looking for actually?*

“I’m not! Can you guys stops calling me by that name?”

“B-but.. you are..” he pouted.

I hissed.* Now what? Is it really a hidden camera show that I missed out? Can I claim the payment after this?*

Their eyes are so sparkling and sincere. They look at me with full hopes that I never knew what of kind hope of that. They are maybe can be good actors but right now, I can’t feel any lies sense from them.

“Then, tell me who you guys are? My butlers?” I try with a lame joke.

They rolled their eyes on me in same time.*Okay, nice try lady*

Okay, that's too much because my dad obviously would never hire idol group to be my butlers. Never. The guy who claimed as my boyfriend come near and flinch my forehead. Hard. Ouch!“You’re such a liar.”

I dropped my jaws.*What? Me? Liar? Oh my gosh.. what's happened here? I’m really lost.*

“Hey! That's rude okay to do that to a girl like me!”

“How could you… I thought you never same with your cousin. But silly me, blood related is always...” he chuckled in painfully.

Confused. More confused.

“What? Wait…wait... I’m hanging here. What’s matter with my cousin bring up right now? Seriously, this show that I do not what the name is… so daebak. I’m surrender. Please say hi to unseen PD, I’m getting off right now before you crazy fan girls throw me with the stones. I’m not ready to die yet. Bye!”

I had enough with this weird situation. I enter inside the cab and tell the driver my direction without looking back at them. Or him.

The cab drove away and leaving him and s at behind.

He looks at the cab with broken heart.

“Hyung..” approach him.

“So, it was true that she does not remember again.” he stated.

 

I crossed my arms over the chest. Pouts. “I’m not Kim Yuki..”.

Then, I sighed again before throwing my sight over the cab's window, seeing the outside view. Something was missing but I do not know what.

 

 

Kris oppa..” she still hold his hand tightly. She ducked her head down.

Please..don’t go, oppa..” her tears burst out. She feels blank. She really needs him right now. She don’t want to be alone after what happened with her grandpa. She want him with her right now. She scared to be alone. Her grandpa is dying but Kris needs to fly to China this time.

Baby.. don’t be like this. I need to go. I have to. Everything would be okay. I’m promise. I love you.” Kris pulled her into his chest, hugged her with full love.

Please don’t forget me okay?” he said.

She nodded.

Please always love me, okay?”

She nodded again.

Please waits for me, okay?”

Again.

I will always call you. I love you, baby.” she let him kiss her for last time.

 

 

“Noona.. you woke up. Thanks God!”

Someone suddenly hugged me tightly while I’m still blurring to find out where am I right now.

All white. Heaven?

“What’s happened to me?”

“You’re fainted. Again. If I know this thing would be happen, I will pick you up, so you’re not alone…”

“Alone?” I blurted that word. My brain’s thinking hard about something. That dream...