chapter=7=

Who Am I? (Sequel to Who's EXO?)

CHAPTER 7

 




 

Oppa… Please. I need to go. I need to settle everything.”

No. It’s my fault too. I betray my bestfriend. I will take full responsibility. Please trust on me this time.”

Oppa…”

Mommy…”

Both of them stunned.

Mommy…” a girl in 4 years old whined. Rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Hey honeys… are you wake up?” Her mother rushes to hug her. She innocently nods. Then, she saw a man stand not far from them, smiled to her.

Hi, ajusshi!” she smiled and waved to him. He waved back. But slowly his vision blur.


 

I open my eyes. Stare blanking at the ceiling.

The dream again.

These a few days, I always had weird dream. About a small girl. A man. A woman. Time to time those dream hunt me when I closed my eyes.

Good morning, baby!” greet Kris with wide smile. He just come out from bathroom after took a morning shower.

I take a look. I stare at him who just shirtless and only have towel to cover his lower part. I blinked for awhile.

KYAAAAAA!!!!!” I screams like crazy and hitting him with the pillow.

Yah! Yah! Stop it! Are you crazy?!”

ert!! What are you doing in my room?!!”

Stop it!” Kris yelled and hock my hand to stop from continue hitting him. He locks me with his arms. I can see his abs in front my eyes. He grinned.

I missed it?” he teased me, while steal my kiss.

ERT!” I yelled again and try my best to get out from him.

Hey… stop hitting me. You will ruin my face!”

I cry.

Kris looses his grabs and pulls me into hug and hugging me tightly. He shameless kisses my forehead. “I miss you…”

ert! ert!” I cry harder. He never cares my feeling. That’s moron!

Hey… I’m not, okay. You fell asleep at the park as you always did so I brought you into my room. I do not anything ert…yet!”

I blinked. Between his hug, I glanced my surrounding. He’s right. Here not my room. It’s him. I poke my head and look at him. “But, you should send me home.” I rolled my eyes.

I don’t want! I want to keep you more longer…” he grinned and kiss my lips again.

I try to push him but he deepens his kisses and bit my bottom lips to enter my mouth. What to say, he’s expert on this kissing skill. I closed my eyes and without my realized, I kiss him back. I can feel Kris smile in satisfied between our kiss.

3 minutes.

I lost my breath. Sure, I will be dead if it’s continuing to another 2 minutes because not enough air. Kris’s so skillful on kissing. I don’t know where he learnt about that. Stupid me if I said I like it. Tsk!

I miss you so much!” he said again but I just glared on him.

Could you please wear your clothes?”

Why~ I thought you like it!”

Kris!!!!”

Okay…okay… only after you called me Oppa…”

I don’t want to! Because why should I?”

Your right…” He sang. Tighten his hug.” I don’t mind to stay like this for whole day~”

I hissed. I hate this guy! “Okay… Kris oppa~”

That’s my girl! Keep calling me that.” He looses the hug but keep steal a kiss of mine. I stomped my feet but only heard Kris chuckled in happiness.

Want to go out for date? We have offday for week before busy for EXO comeback.” Asked Kris, while put his shirt.

Why should I?”

To make you fall in love with me again.”

Idk! “I want to go home.” Ignore him, I’m heading to door before end of my eyes catches something make me stunned in shock. My eyes almost bull out because of that. My body’s shivering.

What are you doing??!! Put your towel back!!! Don’t dare to pull out in front of me!!!”

Kris looks at me with confusing. “What?”

KRIS WU YI FAN!”

Kris shocked. Hearing me called him with his full name make him drops his towel. But I screamed like crazy and cover my eyes with my hands. My screaming become louder when I feel he walks near me and hold onto me.

He hugs me and cry.

I stops screaming when his tears touch my cheeks.

I dumbfounded, do not know what actually happened.

I heard his little sobs. Kris’s really crying.

W-why…” I stuttered; panic this morning scene repeat again. I do not what to do. I never meet a guy who easy to cry likes him.

I soften and hug him back. “Shhh..why? why are you crying?” I patted his back, try to comfort him. I forgot about the towel issue. Or maybe not. I stole a glance over his lower body. Thanks God, he have short pant on his.

I sighed in relief.

I heard Kris mumbled something but unclear.

What’s that?” I asked.

Thank you..”

What? Why?” I frowned. This guy always makes me confused.

He pushes my body but still hugging me. He stare to my eyes with his tears eyes.” Thank you…” he repeats again.

I just silent to wait he speak again.

You said you not remember me…”

I look into his eyes. Not blinking even once.

But you shout my full name. I feel so grateful. Thank you! Even I need take too long times to make you remember who am I to you, I will never give up. Because I love you so much…” he smiled and leaned another kiss.

My eyes widened in shock. *Me? I called him with his full name?*

I love you…” Kris whispered at my ear.

My heart likes want to burst out this time. Do no know why but my tears flowing down too. I feel strange. This feeling so weird. I kind of miss this feeling.

I-I..I’m sorry, but I want to try. To remember you.” I whispered back to him.

Kris smiled and nodded.


 


 

They make it in early morning, huh? So burdened!” Tao’s complaint and yawned. He feels so sleepy. He and Luhan got kick out from their own room when Kris coming home after jogging with sleeping angel on his back.

They’re so noisy. I can’t sleep anymore…” Kai nodded with sleepy head.

Hyung… you should ask them to get hotel! No in our apartment with single men like us. “ Sehun poke Suho’s chest. He hissed. “I feel jealous. I want girlfriend too.” Sehun pouts.

Aish…this kid! Control your hormones!” Suho hit Sehun’s back head.

At other side, Chanyeol and Baekhyun stay silent with their red faces. Cross their arms over their chest.

What’s happened to them?” asked Luhan, nods to both Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Don’t mind them. “ said Kyungsoo, while heading to kitchen and start to prepare breakfast. He got help from Chen and Suho.

This is first morning for all twelve members of EXO.


 

L stared on his watch while waiting me. It’s already late morning but he does not know that I was stuck with moron Kris.